A good idea to return to California?
January 04, 2010, 07:46:58 PM
Does anyone find it strange that Michael Jackson was persuaded to go back to reside in the very city whose police department (LAPD) sent a huge fleet of officers to Neverland to ransack and trash his residence during the allegations. He dies in LA and now LAPD are entrusted with investigating his death? If there were indeed racial and prejudicial undertones in the way the police conducted themselves (as seems to be the case), I would seriously question whether they are the right people to investigate MJ’s death. It’s just an awful twist of fate that MJ’s justice should be in the hands of people who publicly did their best to tarnish his image and disrespect him before his trial even started. Could MJ have realistically prepared somewhere else other than LA, and if his death had occurred outside of LA but still in California (if his residence was outside LA) would the LAPD investigate? Did living LA make it easier for a murder to occur and be covered up - if that's the case?

The LAPD do have a history and notoriety where corruption and cover-ups are concerned. If something untoward really did go on, who’s to say bigwigs in the LAPD aren’t involved? I mean, the coroner’s office can be whiter than white, nothing corrupt going on there. They will release their autopsy report and findings and it will be seen by everyone. It will be seen by UCLA staff who treated him, and by paramedics who attended. They are all witnesses to MJ’s body. However, even if justice (the truth) is served in the autopsy report the LAPD will still determine the outcome, decide who/if they will charge. There are opportunities for the LAPD to personally influence the outcome of the case. They can choose to ignore information that is only known to them. At this time, they know more details about MJ’s ‘death’ than anyone else in the world. Worried?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

Re: A good idea to return to California?
January 05, 2010, 11:42:07 AM
Even if they are as corrupted as hell I wonder if they would let go a murderer just because they hate MJ,
I mean corrupted people act out for money or hate right ? If the person accused of MJ death was a person with big influence maybe they would cover it up but here they don't have a reason to let him go,Murray isn't worth anything(doesn't mean to be mean but that's right  :D )
Look : he is an easy target , they could just send him to prison to close the case quickly , police often choose the easy way out right ?
As for Mike,well they wanted him convicted because he was an easy target too
and they probably didn't like him to begin with.
I think that maybe , I say maybe , As Mike knew that they were corrupted as hell , he used LAPD by offering them money to just shut their mouth and slow down the case to gain time
I'm sorry if what I say is hard to understand , I know what I want to tell but it's difficult to put it in words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 11:52:11 AM
I've often wondered that too.  I read an article where TohmeTohme said he sugg'd MJ move from Vegas bk to LA as it would be too hot for kids in summer so unable to play outside as much, etc.  Also TT said MJ wanted to be closer to the action.  I'm not sure I buy any of that, tho, it would make sense to move closer to Katherine if hoax plans were in place so kids could easier transfer to her, etc.  IDK??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 12:12:21 PM
I've wondered about this too. If Michael had the hoax planned out or had to plan it at the last minute, LA is close to where Katherine lives, so when the kids need someone to care for them while Mike's gone, they could stay with Katherine. Being in Las Vegas, London,etc would make things harder. He would have to worry that the kids made it to LA okay without him. Then again, Michael being in LA could make it easy for someone to murder him. It's more convenient hen having to travel to where he's located.

I often wonder if he rehearsed in London if things would be different. It would make it harder for auditions to be held,having to fly out dancers,singers, band, etc, but maybe there wouldn't be any danger there? I don't know what to think anymore... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :D
Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 11:22:02 PM by traceys_home
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2010, 11:21:45 PM
Quote from: "MJsbasheret"
liv_ee you are totally correct.  The other thing about being in Los Angeles is that you can be seen if you want to (as a celeb) and sometimes, even when you don't want to. So creating a hoax here in Los Angeles would bring the worlds eyes immediately.  Remember, TMZ stands for Thirty Mile Zoe.....here in Los Angeles!

Nicely put!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions