Ok first I just want to say sorry for taking up space on the boards with my problems. I know I shouldnt' but I've been carrying this around for too long.

Ok, so I haven't told anyone this is happening, not even my parents.
I know you're probably thinking She won't tell her family but she's wrilling to confide in a bunch of strangers.

I'm very depressed at the moments due to the actions of some of my class.
It's kind of hard to explain but I'm the butt of their jokes. They say things to and about me to get the rest of the class laughing. Basically trying to humiliate me.

Now, I'm not the skinniest girl around but I'm not the fattest either and they will come over and go, Oh Sarah you're so fit will you go out with me?
And then turn around and crack up laughing. I know that doesn't sound like much but if you had to go through it every day you'd know how I feel.

I'm basically and outcast. Most of my class try to avoid me as I'm not seen as "cool" and it's lead me to be severly depressed over Christmas. That's all I can explain for now. And if anyone reads this, just thanks. I just really needed to get that out in the open. :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

awwww.. chin up.. it just means your unique.. and its good to be different.. look at mike.. don't pay any attention to them.. they have nothing better to do..

don't let it get out of control by holding it in.. thats not healthy.. talk to us anytime.. but if things do get worse speak to your parents.. bullying is not acceptable.. no matter how insignificant it seems..

hope this bit of advice cheers you up a bit..

take care.. *hugs*  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lisap27"
awwww.. chin up.. it just means your unique.. and its good to be different.. look at mike.. don't pay any attention to them.. they have nothing better to do..

don't let it get out of control by holding it in.. thats not healthy.. talk to us anytime.. but if things do get worse speak to your parents.. bullying is not acceptable.. no matter how insignificant it seems..

hope this bit of advice cheers you up a bit..

take care.. *hugs*  ;)

Thanks for replying.
Thats' what I've been trying to tell myself, If Mike went through what he did then I can go through this,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

Hello sweetie.Dont let get you down.When I was a kid the teasing my beacuse I have red hair.But a beautiful color of red.Now I am 31 and how many people I already met who ask my how did you got that color.And than I say its natural and think by myself I am unique.And thats what you must try to do.I bet you are a sweet and beautiful person.I send you lots of love.Suzy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Smile back at them, humour is the best weapon. Humour and wisdom, but the second comes with time and with books :)

I must tell you, consider yourself lucky, because one day you will meet someone who will love you for who you really are (unique), and you will know that for sure. This is priceless and very rare because it' hard to believe, but you will.

hugs, xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

I know from experience, it's easy to say don't let them get to u and ignore them.. but harder in reality.  But it really does work, they are just doing it for some kind of response and to look 'cool' infront of their mates.  But really, all they are doing is showing how pathetic and immature they are.  They're probably just trying to hide their own insecurities.  You're clearly a much kinder and sensitive person than they could ever be, so just try to remember that and rise above them. *hugs*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i can relate to you!!! i was a "fat" kid or "the" fat kid and was made fun of alot!!! can i ask how old you are?? im here to tell you it will be ok and you can pm me anytime!!! usually they have issues of their own which is why they pick on other ppl!! most of the ppl that made fun of me are now fat themselves heehee!!! :lol:  :lol:  and ppl like them will be misersable always trying to pick ppl apart, please take it with a grain of salt and know life will get better!!!! love
miranda :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The main thing is not to let them know that it bothers you (I know that’s easier said than done but it really works).  Cry when you get home if you feel like it but don’t let them see you.  Also, hold your head up high because they really are no better than you at all.
x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi IBelieveinMiracles, first of all, I must say you choose your screen name very well... if you believe in your own nick, you believe that things will turn around... :D
In the mean time, I really think you should consider talking to someone close to you in real life. A person you trust (doesn't have to be family, can be a friend, a GP, even your dog..lol), but you have to get it out of your sytem.
I know what I'm talking about, I've been bullied all the way through primary school and it finally ended when I changed schools in secondary school. I remember walking home from school (I lived about 10 min walk away) and seeing some of the girls in my class walking in front of me. Instead of passing them, I choose to take a much longer route to get home, afraid as I was they might start talking about me or calling me names or whatever...really sad. Result, my mum was really angry with me because I came home about 1 hour later as usual.....
Once in secondary school, things turned around, I made a lot of friends, went to uni, got a good job, got married, got kids and so on... :D In short, I'm really happy with my life today as it is, but.....same thing happened to my daughter when she started going to school.... to cut a very long story short, after a very dark period (at some point I thought she might harm herself...) and because we, as a family, believe in communication, that dark period ended finally but it was a hell of a long road for the whole family.. Sweetie, you have to talk to someone and all of the above cannot nearly describe the way you feel (I know, believe me, but it would be too long to write it all down). I'm sure that you rationally know you have to snap out of this underdog position, but you don't know how. I so feel for you.
On a more lighter note : a funny thing happenend not only to me, but to my daughter as wel... some time ago I met one of my former 'bullies' and guess what.... she was so pleased to see me, asked me all sorts of questions (how I was, was I married, where did I work etc..). Boy, was I surprised... she did't even remember the bullying. The exact same thing happened to my daughter. One night she came home after having been to a party and said "mum, you'll never guess who was there....X was there and it turned out her former bullie had been asking around about her trying to find out how she was and what she was doing etc... She too had no recollection of what had happened.
If you see my daughter now, she is a very well balanced person, a stylist and still following all sorts of courses, has tons of friends and when she enters a room....everyone knows Sofie has arrived, she will not go unnoticed anymore, trying to sneak away without people seeing her, oh no, she wants to be there......but it took a long time.
Scars will always be there, I still have them but I know how to work with them and they're part of me, as wel of my daughter. I consider them being my war scars... :lol:
But please, take it seriously and talk to someone, please do so.
If you ever feel the need, don't hesitate to PM me. I solemnly promise I will never ever make fun of you for the things you might say, I also promise I will always take them seriously and I will never betray your trust.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with everyone here.  Just be yourself and if they can't like you for who you are then you should try to ignore it.  I know that is easier said than done but in my experience people usually pick on others to hide their own insecurities.  Just remember to take a look at yourself and the fact that you are obviously a good person.  Say something positive about yourself everyday, even when you don't feel like it because there is always something good to find even if it is something that others would find insignificant.  

Things will get better, I promise, because they always do but sometimes you have to weather the storms to see the rainbow!

On a comical note, my grandmother, who wasn't skinny but also wasn't fat as you have described yourself used to have a drinking cup that she loved to use with this saying...

I may be fat but you're ugly, and I can diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the same person who also used to tell me when I was a rebellious teenager that "pretty is, is pretty does".  I never understood what that meant until I was older but now I appreciate those words and say them to my children quite often.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
This is the same person who also used to tell me when I was a rebellious teenager that "pretty is, is pretty does".  I never understood what that meant until I was older but now I appreciate those words and say them to my children quite often.
Euh, English not being my mother tongue, what does it mean?? I mean, I got a good idea, but am not sure it's the right one.
Could you please explain without laughing to hard?..... :lol: (might say it to my children too if I knew what it ment..haha)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

Don't give up and smile back at them  ;)
Unfortunately, There will always be stupid people, but you 'll find also good friends on your way  :)
And if you need to talk, we are here! You are not alone  :!:
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lala"
Euh, English not being my mother tongue, what does it mean?? I mean, I got a good idea, but am not sure it's the right one.
Could you please explain without laughing to hard?..... :lol: (might say it to my children too if I knew what it ment..haha)

What it means is that a person can have all the physical beauty in the world but if you aren't beautiful on the inside and you don't show it in your actions then it doesn't matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Ok I just want to say thank you to you all for taking the time to reply to this.
I really appreciate all the messages. :)
You're all so kind. Thanks so much. Really means alot to me. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lala"

What it means is that a person can have all the physical beauty in the world but if you aren't beautiful on the inside and you don't show it in your actions then it doesn't matter.
:D , thought it was something along those lines. Thank you for explaining.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions