i got this in my email it could be false but then again...
Hello, we recently recieved the following email :

"I am from Dubai.Well everyone of us know that michael jackson converted (his religion) and changed his name to Mikael .According to any law of any country in world ,if a person has his name changed,the new name will be in the death certificate.You can request the court according to the public information law and get his new passport.I remember that since i saw him in dubai airport,as i am working in here ,his name in passport was Mikael.So we may check the flight trips in this name.This is the ultimate proof.One who know law can understand.Thank u.Carbontool "_
recieved Sat, January 2, 2010 9:54:30 AM

Before publishing we wanted to check its validity. Is this true? If Michael really changed his name to Mikael then his new name should appear of the Death Certificate. Is this the most important evidence that Michael is alive ? Please let us know your opinion.

Also if you have published a message on Send A Message To Michael you can now search for it, We've installed a search engine on the first page.

Also if you haven't seen it yet we have posted two Christmas Messages from Michael, These are very heart warming and definately encourage us to keep the giving spirit of Christmas all year long.

God Bless
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 03:35:11 PM by Emma_Lollipop
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not sure how we can prove the stories about him changing his name are true or not??  I've read the story many times but unsure if any truth to it.  Of course if it is true, then that's a whole different ballgame  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope it's not true cause this is getting way to confusing. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just went to michaeljacksonsightings.com and couldn't find this.  Could you please post a link so that we may all be able to see what you are seeing.

Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Don't believe anything on MichaelJacksonSightings.com. Every story on there is make up. It's not a reliable website. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

I keep saying that he didn't convert.

And that website (sightings) contains a lot of bs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Quote from: "steffmaster1"
on back of mj calender it says Mikael then it says cant be reliable for any mistakes but its official calender first time ive seen this name wots going on!!! :o

PICTURE PUlease.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

Didn't Michael say that the rumor about his conversion was untrue? :?
For me this is enough, sorry but I don't believe in this thing. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'ll wait for you Michael

I've never heard such a statement from Michael. Who knows, maybe he really converted and his name is Mikaeel now. We all know, he had much to do with the "Nation of Islam" and was very interested in the Koran.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "steffmaster1"
on back of mj calender it says Mikael then it says cant be reliable for any mistakes but its official calender first time ive seen this name wots going on!!! :o

On the back of the official calendar - printed in the UK by Danilo * 2009 TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL INC. UNDER LICENSE BRAVADO INTERNATIONAL GROUP. PHOTOGRAPH'S: MJJ PRODUCTION INC. MICHAEL JACKSON TM. "MICHEAL JACKSON" IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK IN THE UNITED STATES, THE UNITED KINGDOM AND OTHER COUNTRIES. (....)
WHILE EVERY EFFOR IS MADE TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THIS CALENDAR IS CORRECT, DANILO PROMOTIONS LTD CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS AND OMISSIONS, THE BANKING AND FINANCIAL DEALINGS ACT. 1971, ALLOWS THE GOVERNMENT TO ALTER DATES AT SHORT NOTICE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know this comes from a place that is not known for being honset. But seriously, I think we should check this out. Listen, as for the whole "Joe" and "Joseph" thing, I have a cousin who is a lawyer. He said that those types of things make no difference what so ever. And I'm just using his words, "Well, I suppose if someone wants to be a witch about it (he said B instead of witch) then they could get out of paying a ticket or something on that techinacality. But when it comes to birth or death certificates, passports, stuff like that, it makes no difference what so ever."
So really the whole Joe or Joseph does not hold up to court when it comes to the legal issues of faking one's death. But changing your name legally, (and I mean to something completely different) it changes everything. If Michael were to change is name to like "Mikael Jackson" then everything switches over. His birth date, his SOCIAL SERCURITY. Meaning that there maybe a Michael Joe or Joseph Jackson who was born on August 29, 1958 and died on June 25, 2009 and his name and social security number is in the database. But that does not that it is THE Michael Jackson. Maybe "Mikael" Jackson's social sercurity is still active and everything. Therefore, techinally he did not do anything wrong. The government basically just got the wrong guy. Besides, Michael Jackson is a very common name, I have known several of people with that name. So, maybe Michael or "Mikael" basicially found several of Michael Jacksons who were born on his birthdate and waited for his chance. Because afther all, this hoax proabably took YEARS to plan. In either event, I think we should research the name "Mikael" and see what we come up with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJJ1982"
I keep saying that he didn't convert.

And that website (sightings) contains a lot of bs.

I'm sorry, I am not saying anything bad about Michael as a person, but he was a man. Meaning that he was flawed. And to get where he got to has a celebritiy, believe me, he had to be a little aggressive and perhaps a bit dishonset, even to his own fans. He even admited that he was very good at mapulating people. He even applied that the only reason why fans went crazy over him was by his design and nothing else. And the fact that you think that Michael hoaxed his death, for whatever reason, appiles that you do think that Michael had to be a little dishonset and somewhat decitful. I don't care what his reasons are, what he is doing is dishonest. The only thing with me is that I don't think dishonsety is always a bad thing. ;)
The point I am trying to make is that Michael said that he did not convert, but that does not mean that he didn't. If Michael did hoaxed his death, then he had to do everything he could to throw people off the track. If Michael did convert to Islam, changed his name, and told the truth about it, then the name "Mikael" would be on that death certificate, not Michael. Michael Jackson ie "Mikael" Jackson would have died on that day as well. Meaning that he could face a lot of legal trouble should he come back out or at least be found out. Because I do believe that whether Michael is coming back or not, he would make percations just in case. So the thing is Michael could have indeed lied about that. I'm sorry, but he would have to be capable of doing something like that if he were to pull of this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions