Chance

I believe I read that he was supposed to have converted in November 2008, when that story came out it could have been false.. especially if Michael said it was .. perhaps three or fourth months later he changed his mind .. and his name
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "rosemariaantigone"
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
I keep saying that he didn't convert.

And that website (sightings) contains a lot of bs.

I'm sorry, I am not saying anything bad about Michael as a person, but he was a man. Meaning that he was flawed. And to get where he got to has a celebritiy, believe me, he had to be a little aggressive and perhaps a bit dishonset, even to his own fans. He even admited that he was very good at mapulating people. He even applied that the only reason why fans went crazy over him was by his design and nothing else. And the fact that you think that Michael hoaxed his death, for whatever reason, appiles that you do think that Michael had to be a little dishonset and somewhat decitful. I don't care what his reasons are, what he is doing is dishonest. The only thing with me is that I don't think dishonsety is always a bad thing. ;)
The point I am trying to make is that Michael said that he did not convert, but that does not mean that he didn't. If Michael did hoaxed his death, then he had to do everything he could to throw people off the track. If Michael did convert to Islam, changed his name, and told the truth about it, then the name "Mikael" would be on that death certificate, not Michael. Michael Jackson ie "Mikael" Jackson would have died on that day as well. Meaning that he could face a lot of legal trouble should he come back out or at least be found out. Because I do believe that whether Michael is coming back or not, he would make percations just in case. So the thing is Michael could have indeed lied about that. I'm sorry, but he would have to be capable of doing something like that if he were to pull of this hoax.

Agree 100%!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Amber

I think out of alot of theories this makes prob the most legal and lodgical sense [to me] if mj has planned a way out and he did indeed do it this way of course he would come out and say he never changed religion! alot of emphasis on "not" changing religion jmo! i think this should be checked into a bit futher i think we may be suprised with this theory again jmo. PS i also got this mail  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

iMJacksonfaN

First of all, Michael didnt convert to any other religions through his life.. He was a christian. He changed from Jahovas witeness to christian religion, after what I have read.

And they are not allowed to say anything, if they see a person..
-It's like being a doctor, you can't tell anything about who you're seeing and he/she is doing..
 So this story could be made up by anyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
First of all, Michael didnt convert to any other religions through his life.. He was a christian. He changed from Jahovas witeness to christian religion, after what I have read.

And they are not allowed to say anything, if they see a person..
-It's like being a doctor, you can't tell anything about who you're seeing and he/she is doing..
 So this story could be made up by anyone.
Unless you knew Michael personally, you can't be too sure whether or not he was christian. And you may be right, maybe Michael was telling the truth when he said that he did not convert to the Islam faith. But that does not mean that he did not change his name to "Mikael."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The story always said that Jermaine and Cat Stevens were there for Michaels conversion...this only came from an eastern news source(cant remember if it was pakistani or not) but Cat Stevens said he was at no such ceremony and Jermaine told LK that he gave him books,because he loved reading on religion,but he honestly did not know for sure or fact that he ever converted. Joe said the same,I think as open as Jermaine is about his religion that he would know for sure or say if he really thought michael had.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Let's see what we can find out about this.  If we are all willing to look into facebook and twitter accounts, this might be worth it as well.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is what I found so far.  I hope everyone can pull up this site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
Let's see what we can find out about this.  If we are all willing to look into facebook and twitter accounts, this might be worth it as well.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is what I found so far.  I hope everyone can pull up this site.
Okay. I found this account: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But this person had not tweeted anything and I doubt that it is really Michael. There has to be a better way to do this. Does anybody know that if you change your name legally, does that reflect your birth cert.? Because I think we need to look in some legal databases and try to find some name "Mikaeel" who was born on Aug. 29, 1958.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

Jermaine is Muslim and if Michael indeed do change his faith, I think Jermaine would have
made more of deal of this?  Different burial...quick burial...more friends in attendance of that
faith?  Was Cat STevens at his memorial or funeral at all?  If not, I think MIchael did not change
faith for real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

I think anything is possible .. Michael said himself .. we only see what Michael wants us to see
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The memorial was overtly Christian...now if Michael hoaxed hi death and is indeed a muslim,this would be telling in wether or not he is coming back. If he is coming back maybe he wouldnt want anyone to know he is muslim,or if he is not coming back and didnt want anyone to know because then ppl wouldnt know where to find him? Or he is a muslim and the memorial had no muslim tie ins so that it would be a clue? Or he is not muslim and the memorial was Christian because well he is not a muslim? Just throwin out random thoughts and apparently this email is going around and honestly I'm not feeling any connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Quote from: "Zen"
Jermaine is Muslim and if Michael indeed do change his faith, I think Jermaine would have
made more of deal of this?  Different burial...quick burial...more friends in attendance of that
faith?  Was Cat STevens at his memorial or funeral at all?  If not, I think MIchael did not change
faith for real.
Well that is the point. It could of just thrown people off. If Michael was hoaxing his death, then it would make perfect sense not to have Jermaine make a big deal about it. I don't get it. You think that Michael could hoax his death, but you doubt that Michael would lie about his faith?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Emma_Lollipop"
On the back of the official calendar - printed in the UK by Danilo * 2009 TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL INC. UNDER LICENSE BRAVADO INTERNATIONAL GROUP. PHOTOGRAPH'S: MJJ PRODUCTION INC. MICHAEL JACKSON TM. "MICHEAL JACKSON" IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK IN THE UNITED STATES, THE UNITED KINGDOM AND OTHER COUNTRIES. (....)
WHILE EVERY EFFOR IS MADE TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THIS CALENDAR IS CORRECT, DANILO PROMOTIONS LTD CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS AND OMISSIONS, THE BANKING AND FINANCIAL DEALINGS ACT. 1971, ALLOWS THE GOVERNMENT TO ALTER DATES AT SHORT NOTICE.

Is it really spelt with the E before the A like that on the back???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Crescendo

Didn't the Sun report Michael to have converted? but the sun always reports Michael to be a child abuser. that spoke volumes.

Michael, I think, said that British tabloids were the most untruthful tabloids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:? all these what is his name threads confuse me but i always thought he did not follow one particular  religion after he left the jw
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions