LKL interview with MJ's nurse about drugs
January 05, 2010, 01:51:04 PM
Forgive if this has already been posted and if there is a thread about it somewhere please point me to that so I can catch up.  This is the most believable interview I've seen lately.  The nurse is not smiling, laughing nor is the doctor, they seem 'normal'.  Most informative.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: LKL interview with MJ's nurse about drugs
January 20, 2010, 02:56:14 PM
This is very surprising. I wonder if Lee spoke to police before she aired this on LKL? If she did, why do they not want to speak to her?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 10:45:02 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
This is very surprising. I wonder if Lee spoke to police before she aired this on LKL? If she did, why do they not want to speak to her?

The police spoke with her a long time ago and they got her records too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 04:59:05 PM
I do believe she contacted the police which is apparently what gave them a direction in their investigation. They also took records that she had for information.  But someone has posed the question - why would MJ seek these kinds of drugs from a nurse?  And one that specialized in homeopathy?  That doesn't make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

hope

January 21, 2010, 05:29:57 PM
She has also been proven to be contradicting and not keeping her story straight. First, she talked to someone else and heard Michael in the background...then she said she actually talked to Michael himself. Then she said it happened on fathers day and Michael was begging for meds and was hot on one side and cold on the other. Then Orianthi said that they had a great rehearsal with Michael on Fathers day. That Michael even phoned her in the first place is strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 08:14:40 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I do believe she contacted the police which is apparently what gave them a direction in their investigation. They also took records that she had for information.  But someone has posed the question - why would MJ seek these kinds of drugs from a nurse?  And one that specialized in homeopathy?  That doesn't make sense.

Quoting the affidavit, 'Nurse Practitioners have the ability to prescribe medications and obtain controlled substances'. Maybe he thought he could get it off her or have her administer it. It does look like he was actively seeking it (propofol).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 08:37:21 PM

There are videos where she is being interviewed where she herself states that she did NOT initiate contact with police. Murray was the first person to bring up her name, according to the affidavit, on June 27th. She went public with her story to the AP (Associated Press) on June 30. And the police contacted her after seeing one of her interviews on or after that date.

And yeah, she's a Nurse Practitioner, and as such, she has the ability to prescribe medications.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

hope

January 21, 2010, 10:00:37 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"

There are videos where she is being interviewed where she herself states that she did NOT initiate contact with police. Murray was the first person to bring up her name, according to the affidavit, on June 27th. She went public with her story to the AP (Associated Press) on June 30. And the police contacted her after seeing one of her interviews on or after that date.

And yeah, she's a Nurse Practitioner, and as such, she has the ability to prescribe medications.
Ok...the police didnt interview Murray or the nurse until AFTER the autopsy (done the 26th), how did the coroner check for the propofol intoxication? :?  Was a second autopsy done? Because the propofol intoxication was made public and within hours they said that is what he died from. i thought it left the body after only a couple of hours. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 12:30:29 AM
Quote from: "hope"
Quote from: "Christiana"

Ok...the police didnt interview Murray or the nurse until AFTER the autopsy (done the 26th), how did the coroner check for the propofol intoxication? :?  Was a second autopsy done? Because the propofol intoxication was made public and within hours they said that is what he died from. i thought it left the body after only a couple of hours. :?

They talked to Murray at the hospital too on the 25th. But talked to him for a longer period on the 27th. The coroner would have checked for lots of things. We did not find out about propofol being the supposed cause until much later. They had to wait for all the toxicology and other tests to be done to confirm all of that....according to the story.

If Murray only gave MJ 25mg of propofol (and this is all just for the sake of argument, because if you believe he gave him that drug, then you're open to the possibility that MJ is actually dead), it would not have shown up in toxicology with that amount. It would have to have been in a much larger dose, since, according to the official cause of death, it was acute propofol intoxication with benzodiazepene effect combined. And it was stated, lethal injection at the hands of another. If all of that turns out to be true, then someone (maybe Murray--if he's really just a bumbling idiot excuse for a physician) had to have given MJ far more propofol, and possibly for a far longer period, than what has been stated by Murray in his version of events.

This is why I believe that if MJ really did die, then he was murdered. It was no accident. Just not logical.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

hope

January 22, 2010, 12:38:53 AM
I totally agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike