mumof3Topic starter

do you think it was a terrorist threat too 02
January 05, 2010, 03:57:34 PM
Something that has been buzzing around in my head what if at the last few weeks a threat was found out about to hit the 02 and Michael and all the crowd just how awfull and you cna not get any bigger than that to upset the whole world I dont know if this has come up before but this could have been the reason to push Michael away and think i have had enough i have to run to safety and protect my fans. I dont like the thought  but it is posssible what do you think
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A theory, as good as any.

But why keep that secret?  Why not just announce to the World that a threat has been made and cancel the concerts?

If there was a threat of this magnitute.. why no arrests/raids made in connection to this?

They would publicly announce this i think.. think about the plot to blow up planes across the atlantic that the police thwarted...  when police do a great job like that, they tell people about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

I think i am right,but didnt michael say that he was going to reveal somthing big at the 02 concerts,and it was going to be about sony,am sure i read it on the old forum,correct me if i am wrong. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

@xxmjxx

have you been reading the italian forum?? i don't want to sound rude.. but this is kinda what blackorwhite was indicating i think in some of her posts..

she didn't say it out right but i do think this is what she was getting at!! :shock:  

just a question anyway.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

No,i was a member of MJDH,before it shut down,that is were i am sure i read about it. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

ahhhh ok.. just checkin.. :)  :lol:

i actually meant that for mumof3 but yours was the last post i read and put you by mistake.. sorry..  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

No problem. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the terror unfortunataly sounds possible i guess, but would it really cause the escape into death? of course i cannot imagine what might happen in case you have thousands of ppl gathered in one closed place like O2 - i am scared even the moment i am typing it... but what does not add up for me is why he himself was forced to vanish because of this :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "xxmjxx"
I think i am right,but didnt michael say that he was going to reveal somthing big at the 02 concerts,and it was going to be about sony,am sure i read it on the old forum,correct me if i am wrong. :)

Interesting   :?

I always love that clip of MJ making a speech saying he was going to outhink Sony.  I always hoped he would.  I dont want Sony to win.

[youtube:12ugzwff]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW1T1DZdWrA[/youtube:12ugzwff]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

It was just a thought  you know you keep thinking but as you say we would have heard about it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

a looong while back i read that he was going to use the 02 to announce the swine flu scam
i read that the prince of Bahrein is a supporter of Jane Burgermeister who filed charges with the FBI against the UN, the WHO , and president Obama claiming the vaccine was a bio-weapon. Remember how the prince settled his lawsuit against MJ out of court? I was thinking he could have said "if you do this for me( announce at your concerts the swine vaccin/bio weapon thing) then i'll drop the lawsuit (possibly he threatened MJ or his kids
to do this) and MJ freaaked out and said ok, but then decided to "fake" his death rather then go to the government about it because he did'nt trust them either.Or maybe he did go to them and they're helping him with this.
What do you guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Did we look into this already?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[Michael Jackson “This Is It” Run Threatened By Jackson 5 Lawsuit

5/11/09, 4:52 pm EST

Photo: Duval/FilmMagic

In March, Michael Jackson sold out a record-breaking 50 consecutive nights at London’s O2 Arena, but now a lawsuit is threatening his historic “This Is It” run before it even hits the stage. That’s the word from TMZ, who reports that the This Is It concerts violate a previous contract signed by Jackson’s manager that would have brought about a Jackson 5 reunion tour with Michael and Janet Jackson. Under the terms of that contract, Jackson would have been prevented from performing anywhere for 18 months, which Jackson’s 50 shows in London clearly violates.

According to TMZ, Jackson 5 tour organizers AllGood Entertainment filed a cease-and-desist lawsuit against the This Is It tour when Jackson’s manager Frank Delio allegedly signed the reunion tour contract late in 2008. Jermaine Jackson told the Australian press in October 2008 that the family would get back together for a new album and tour in 2009, which Michael was quick to deny in an official statement the very next day. “My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we’ve certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them,” Michael said, adding, “I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon.”

A few months later, the This Is It run was announced and quickly sold out.

While Jackson himself reportedly never put pen to paper on the Jackson 5 contract, his manager Delio did, but in law an agent can sign for his client so the agreement seems like it might be legally binding. So AllGood Entertainment want all the London shows canceled. Jackson’s official Website has not yet commented on this new lawsuit. As of now, Jackson’s This Is It run is scheduled to kick off July 8th and conclude February 24th, 2010.]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

yaya

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
A theory, as good as any.

But why keep that secret?  Why not just announce to the World that a threat has been made and cancel the concerts?

If there was a threat of this magnitute.. why no arrests/raids made in connection to this?

They would publicly announce this i think.. think about the plot to blow up planes across the atlantic that the police thwarted...  when police do a great job like that, they tell people about it.

i would think that if there's a terrorist threat of that type and of that magnitude, they wouldn't publicly announce it cuz it might interfere with authorities' plans of thwarting it. so if he was to fake his death cuz of a threat, authorities would have an easier time dealing with the issue than if they announced it. whoever was a threat might flee or alter his plans to cause more damage...not to mention the public would panic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@yaya...   past thwarted terrorist attacks do not follow this pattern.   Also its been 6 months now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
@yaya...   past thwarted terrorist attacks do not follow this pattern.   Also its been 6 months now.

yeah...was just giving a suggesting....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions