Re: This Is It - Backwards
January 05, 2010, 11:11:47 PM
the you tube one is way harder to understand...if you go to the first link and actually download it yourselves the first few words backwards are quite clear and scary!! he is calling for help and it makes my heart ache...is he saying to help peter or is he asking peter to help him?? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 05, 2010, 11:13:25 PM
I like this one better...he says he is alive:)
[youtube:1tazosjt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JveDTKGL-w&feature=related[/youtube:1tazosjt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 11:30:24 PM
someone needs to play some of his latest songs that he has recorded maybe there will be a message...of course he would say he alive in the this is it recording because he recorded a very long time ago...i wonder what the song They Dont Care About Us sounds like?...or We've Had Enough hm...or Black or White??...we need to find someone who can play the songs that started raising arguments such as those backwards because it seems like that was when he started recording songs with really strong lyrics...or Heal The World and Will You Be There
Man In The Mirror...just those kinds of songs because thats when he started trying to express to us about how the world has come to...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 11:52:25 PM
I reversed the newest song and heard nothing significant.
I reversed TDCAU the other day and didn't really hear anything significant either.

I reversed "A Place Without No Name" just now and can hear something like "Dear Lord, Why do you see.... ?"
And "My head - I get hot and then I get *undecipherable* And if I'm.. the road.. will board .. this.. "
IDK.. Someone else might be able to hear it a bit better. I'm not using headphones and really should be.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

January 06, 2010, 12:03:43 AM
Quote from: "Melzy777"
I reversed TDCAU the other day and didn't really hear anything significant either.

I reversed "A Place Without No Name" just now and can hear something like "Dear Lord, Why do you see.... ?"
And "My head - I get hot and then I get *undecipherable* And if I'm.. the road.. will board .. this.. "
IDK.. Someone else might be able to hear it a bit better. I'm not using headphones and really should be.
My dog ate my headphones so i can't use em...but i basically heard the same thig except the my head- get hot but i heard the other stuff...hm..wish Little Abbie didnt eat my darn headphones!!!..I think she is getting jealous because i am spending so much time on the laptop heehee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 12:08:29 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"

My dog ate my headphones so i can't use em...but i basically heard the same thig except the my head- get hot but i heard the other stuff...hm..wish Little Abbie didnt eat my darn headphones!!!..I think she is getting jealous because i am spending so much time on the laptop heehee
tsktsktsk bad Abbie!  :lol:
Going to reverse the spoken part of Will You Be There now. Lets see what we have..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

January 06, 2010, 12:12:14 AM

tsktsktsk bad Abbie!  :lol:
Going to reverse the spoken part of Will You Be There now. Lets see what we have..
Tell us what you have...hopefully something good!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 12:56:13 AM
Tell us what you have...hopefully something good!!
Not sure. There's lots of words.. Have a listen if you want to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 01:40:02 AM
Okay...umm...there are tears all over my keyboard. My stomach feels weak.
That was really disturbing. It's 11:30 pm here. I have my head phones on so everything else around me is blocked out. Really emotional I guess cuz I cried while listening to both of the vids and then the megaupload mp3. I clearly hear, "Help...please, please help...Peter..."

Wow...too much for tonight. I'm going to listen to Will You Be There now though.  :?  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

January 06, 2010, 02:12:43 AM
So I listened to Will You Be There backwards very closely and replayed each fragment several times. This is what I got. I don't get it though. U?

You all breathe

Through all wish...

We're all exploiting/explaining...

OR

We're always building up...soon if..

Many have known it....show me and make.

So this shit/shift will commit

Hurry, film it.

This movie we're filming

Smile now...

This share of certain that...

Does God know it...

Soon we shall meet new family

Hurry, beat me.

Where is my...

Hurry up...sit...numb it

Her watch the crowd numb

Listen and you should hear all of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."

[/b]

January 06, 2010, 03:04:24 AM
Quote from: "Lizziebee"
Okay...umm...there are tears all over my keyboard. My stomach feels weak.
That was really disturbing. It's 11:30 pm here. I have my head phones on so everything else around me is blocked out. Really emotional I guess cuz I cried while listening to both of the vids and then the megaupload mp3. I clearly hear, "Help...please, please help...Peter..."

Wow...too much for tonight. I'm going to listen to Will You Be There now though.  :?  :cry:
i know i feel so deeply...i dont think i could listen to it another time...but i have a question and i hope you can answer it for me....its 3 am here so sorry if i sound crazy ( i have insomnia like Michael did)..but um have you ever wondered how hidden message were recorded on a song when played backwards?? if you know how i would like to hear your theory
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 03:23:35 AM
@i_need YoU

I'm sorry you can't sleep. My grandpa has the same problem. I'll pray for you.
I was wondering the same thing though. Like, how did he know what he was saying would mean something different when played backwards? How did he do it? I'm guessing he recorded himself saying things, like with a tape recorder and then played it backwards maybe?...if that's possible? Then he sang it/spoke it into his songs. Maybe it's coincidence. Maybe we're working with other forces here. Lol. I'm the one who sounds crazy. And it's only 1:30 am here.  :) Hmm...I don't know. Sorry I'm not of much help. The "help, please..." thing is really frightening though. My eyes are watering just thinking about it. Pray that I don't have any nightmares. Thank you. God bless!

Love,
Lizzie <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/b]

January 06, 2010, 03:30:00 AM
@i_need YoU

I'm sorry you can't sleep. My grandpa has the same problem. I'll pray for you.
I was wondering the same thing though. Like, how did he know what he was saying would mean something different when played backwards? How did he do it? I'm guessing he recorded himself saying things, like with a tape recorder and then played it backwards maybe?...if that's possible? Then he sang it/spoke it into his songs. Maybe it's coincidence. Maybe we're working with other forces here. Lol. I'm the one who sounds crazy. And it's only 1:30 am here.  :) Hmm...I don't know. Sorry I'm not of much help. The "help, please..." thing is really frightening though. My eyes are watering just thinking about it. Pray that I don't have any nightmares. Thank you. God bless!

Love,
Lizzie <3
:lol: heehee i am only 19 with this i love you compare me to an older gentlemen though...i think i am going to look more into that though...i am some what fasinated (pardon the spelling) with it...not the message from michael though but just in general on how it all works...I listened to other songs backwards before and it really scared me because they were talking about satan and thanking him and stuff and it was very very audible and it made me get paranoid heehee...but yeah when i heard  him crying for help i was like omgosh wats going on i started getting watery eyed and i quit playing it...which is sad because if he is trying to call for help we cant help him because we wont listen to it anymore..BUT i think tomoro i going to do more research on his music to see if i can find anything else that links with all this...BLAH I AM BLABBERING OKAY THANK YOU!!! :) :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 03:39:44 AM
:lol: heehee i am only 19 with this i love you compare me to an older gentlemen though...i think i am going to look more into that though...i am some what fasinated (pardon the spelling) with it...not the message from michael though but just in general on how it all works...I listened to other songs backwards before and it really scared me because they were talking about satan and thanking him and stuff and it was very very audible and it made me get paranoid heehee...but yeah when i heard  him crying for help i was like omgosh wats going on i started getting watery eyed and i quit playing it...which is sad because if he is trying to call for help we cant help him because we wont listen to it anymore..BUT i think tomoro i going to do more research on his music to see if i can find anything else that links with all this...BLAH I AM BLABBERING OKAY THANK YOU!!! :) :D

Lol. I'm 17. ^_^ But that's not what I meant. Haha. Age had nothing to do with it. He's just the only person that is close to me that has the same kinda issue.

I've never heard the ones about satan but people have talked about it. Too scary for me. Ahh...but oohh...reminds me of one of my fave songs, Is it Scary by Michael Jackson. Lol. We should try finding that song backwards.  :o I would do all the work myself but my computer is too slow these days and I'd have to download the program.

It really broke my heart hearing that. It was sadness and fear. They both came over me. Depressing really. I'm going to try not to think about it too much and do whatever I can to help him now. I pray he's alright.

Do you have any other connection...myspace, youtube, etc.? You seem really nice.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/b]

January 06, 2010, 03:57:35 AM

Lol. I'm 17. ^_^ But that's not what I meant. Haha. Age had nothing to do with it. He's just the only person that is close to me that has the same kinda issue.

I've never heard the ones about satan but people have talked about it. Too scary for me. Ahh...but oohh...reminds me of one of my fave songs, Is it Scary by Michael Jackson. Lol. We should try finding that song backwards.  :o I would do all the work myself but my computer is too slow these days and I'd have to download the program.

It really broke my heart hearing that. It was sadness and fear. They both came over me. Depressing really. I'm going to try not to think about it too much and do whatever I can to help him now. I pray he's alright.

Do you have any other connection...myspace, youtube, etc.? You seem really nice.  :D
Is it Scary by Michael hmm... sounds interesting enough...I don't do it by myself either because my computer is slow ( I been killing it with this hardcore researching)...but i know someone on here can possibly find a way to do it..Yeah i have a myspace and facebook, but no youtube...although i am quite addicted to the youtube watching haha...i going to go see if that song is on youtube backwards for sure...but i kinda nervous to listen to it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions