wow......... i bet you would have felt AMAZING AND YOU CRIED OUT OF JOY!! right?? :) :) :)

i love when that happens to me, like few days back i was watching america's got talent and they played "i'll be there" all of a sudden, i really felt like it was a message.. it feels magical when you know there won't be anything about Michael but he appears just like that, as if he knew you wanted to see him or hear him.. it's hard to explain. i know the feeling. :)
i do have lots of experiences and dreams about, i have talked about them in a post i created. here;s the link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login please read and tell what you think.
Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 11:49:37 AM by farhatmjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

mumof3

Sorry you. Are down pepper but don't you feel michael is ever where just put the fireworks on for the new year for Australia and the were playing michael music he is everwhere at the mo and that is the way we like it yes !!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Awwwwww im sorry u were down but I'm glad ur happy now :D . Wow I had that same occcurence once when I was in the car with my sister. I was really sad because no one would believe anything that I said that day idk why because I didn't lie but I was just in the car crying(my sister was in the store) and then I asked God why it had to be like this and to plzz play a song that could cheer me up and right after 5 Star Chick went off bam You Are My Life came on!!!I was amazed yet I felt much better :D Then I think I came home and got on MJHD lols :D  . But that definately is a day I will never forget=)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

There was this other time...I was at Mellow Mushroom eating pizza with my parents. I was feeling tired of having to keep my love of Michael to myself. So I asked my dad to buy me a Michael t-shirt. Now my dad is the jealous type that always has a cruel comment to make about MJ. As he started his mean joke, I started to pray in my mind. And then PYT came on the Mellow Mushroom radio.
I know that hypnotized-by-Michael feeling. I didn't hear a word anyone was saying to me but the words Michael was singing to me.
And my parents seemed completely oblivious that they were talking about Mike while his song was playing!
Maybe it was all in my head to keep me sane...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah I had a wierd dream about a week ago. I know it was a dream cos there were your normal weird dream things going on anyway quick run down, i dreamed that me and my son had a huge argument and he stormed of, i spent all day looking for him and couldnt find him anywhere. I ended up walking into a house? (no idea who's) there were many people there i didnt know any of them, then i saw this stranger in the middle of them. and i felt this overwhelming sense of relief, i walked over and just hugged this stranger so tight but somehow i knew i shouldnt be touching this person. i knew without any doubt in this exact moment that my son was at home, safe and that everything was fine between us but my true anxiety was with this stranger, just want to point out that even though all these people had faces in my dream, their features wouldnt register to me. so i pulled away from this stranger, and suddenly i just knew who i had been hugging. the next thing he is talking close to my ear and said, these words are important listen to them, i remember in my dream, he spoke clearly precise and very coherantly, unlike the normal gibberish in a dream. then i woke up. For the last week i have been trying so hard to remember what those words were and its killing me that i cant.
However i spoke to a friend of mine who is quite up on analyzing dreams. she told me to stop beating myself up, cos those words IF they really were put their are stored in my head, she said thats how they get people to give up smoking, stop drinking etc, they play them tapes while they sleep. But she did say the reason i had this dream was i am spending way to much time with Michael and forgetting to live my life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

MissG

@ Suzi, your friend is right ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I've had experiences like that too with michael music, like an mj 6th sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions