Do the Freemasons HELP Michael?
January 05, 2010, 08:27:10 PM
This is a thought I had months ago and also posted on MJHD and I am NOT talking about the Illuminati here.

For a member of the Freemasons the group means a circle, he can trust. They'd ALWAY help each other and are able to keep secrets.
That's, what I learned from my ex-boyfriend, who's father is a FM. My best friend also has a friend, who's father is FM and she said the same thing.

Now it looks like the three most important people in this case (besides Michael) are Freemasons:
William Bratton (ex chief of LAPD, who resigned on Oct. 30th), Chief Coroner Craig Harvey and Conrad Murray!

Since "Dangerous" there were always discussions, whether Michael was a Freemason or not.
He used a lot of their symbols in his cover artwork and also wore amulettes with FM symbols.
I think, it may very well be possible, as I don't believe in the theories, that the Freemasons are "worshipping Satan" etc.

I can't imagine this hoax would be possible without William Bratton and Craig Harvey being involved. How could it?
So if Michael was a fellow traveller, this would be an explanation, why he was able to get them to help him in this hoax.

Other Freemasons around Michael:
Jesse Jackson
Rev. Al Sharpton
Who else?

btw.
Roosevelt was FM, too; "...but if Roosevelt was livin', he wouldn't let this be, no nooo!"
Same is speculated about MLK.

Well, may be a naive thought, but I like it a lot better than the illuminati murder theory...
But this or that way - the list of Freemasons surrounding Michael is suspicious.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Do the Freemasons HELP Michael?
January 05, 2010, 09:14:51 PM
I not going to through this thoery out the window just yet i need to do some research about this whole freemason thing because i dont quite understand it....how do you become freemason...do they hold meetings...those kinds of things so i can think for myself before relying on it if you know what i mean

BUT A VERY INTERESTING THEORY THANK YOU!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 09:41:59 PM
I've never totally discarded the possibility. How do you know that Bratton, Harvey, and Murray are freemasons though?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

January 05, 2010, 09:49:50 PM
Quote from: "DarkYetLovely"
I've never totally discarded the possibility. How do you know that Bratton, Harvey, and Murray are freemasons though?
I know i read somewhere that Murray were freemasons but i didnt know about harvey and bratton :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

January 05, 2010, 11:42:18 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
This is a thought I had months ago and also posted on MJHD and I am NOT talking about the Illuminati here.

For a member of the Freemasons the group means a circle, he can trust. They'd ALWAY help each other and are able to keep secrets.
That's, what I learned from my ex-boyfriend, who's father is a FM. My best friend also has a friend, who's father is FM and she said the same thing.

Now it looks like the three most important people in this case (besides Michael) are Freemasons:
William Bratton (ex chief of LAPD, who resigned on Oct. 30th), Chief Coroner Craig Harvey and Conrad Murray!

Since "Dangerous" there were always discussions, whether Michael was a Freemason or not.
He used a lot of their symbols in his cover artwork and also wore amulettes with FM symbols.
I think, it may very well be possible, as I don't believe in the theories, that the Freemasons are "worshipping Satan" etc.

I can't imagine this hoax would be possible without William Bratton and Craig Harvey being involved. How could it?
So if Michael was a fellow traveller, this would be an explanation, why he was able to get them to help him in this hoax.

Other Freemasons around Michael:
Jesse Jackson
Rev. Al Sharpton
Who else?

btw.
Roosevelt was FM, too; "...but if Roosevelt was livin', he wouldn't let this be, no nooo!"
Same is speculated about MLK.

Well, may be a naive thought, but I like it a lot better than the illuminati murder theory...
But this or that way - the list of Freemasons surrounding Michael is suspicious.

It's not naive. I've wondered if Michael was an FM, also. And like you, I've wondered if he's had help from them. This is all so troubling and confusing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 12:12:28 AM
Anything is possible, but I do want to remind everyone, that Murray is a FAKE Mason.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 12:59:19 AM by Christiana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

January 06, 2010, 12:18:24 AM
Al Sharpton whose speech at the memorial was great, wasn't it. "there was nothing strange about your daddy, it is strange what your daddy had to deal with, but he dealt with it"

He is a 33rd degree freemason .

If interested you can see a List of 33rd degree freemasons

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

January 06, 2010, 03:58:06 AM
Quote from: "DarkYetLovely"

William Bratton:

Conrad Murray:
Well, they say he "was a Freemason for three years".
And as Christiana stated, he might be/have been a fake Freemason, but I'm not sure about the link she provided - they seem to be the only source for that and their wording irritates me a bit. Doesn't sound very eloquent - using WTH etc...

Craig Harvey:
He posted a pic of his Grand Grandfather's gravestone on his Facebook, which shows undoubtedly a masonic symbol. Craig's comment: "I see he is a fellow traveller"
Of course, this is my interpretation, but I think I am right ;-)

I don't want to post private pics of a government employee here  :? , so everybody who's friends with him on Facebook can check this.
That's the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(Link doesn't work for me, when I'm not logged in at FB...)

And that is the symbol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 11:00:40 AM
Michael is not a free mason they are connected with the illuminati, why would he deal with those people they are just not a club it's deeper then that, look at that bible site and what it says

To you, Sovereign Grand Instructors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: 'the Masonic Religion should be,  by all of us initiates of the high degrees,  maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. . ."

It is said that only two U.S. Presidents: Abraham Lincoln and John Kennedy, were not either Masons or elite members of affiliated bodies

Michael believes in GOD not satan,and about JFK and Abe Lincoln they werent in that nonsense and what happened they died , believe Michael is alive but this is the threat that was against him because he was sick of them controlling him then he started to expose them but thats my opinion and everyone is ebtitled to their own
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

January 06, 2010, 11:30:58 AM
I see. Thanks for the links and I think the Harvey interpretation is a safe one. As to why Michael would be involved with this group... who knows? Who really knows anything about him? If you pay attention you'll notice that many freemasons are involved in philanthropy, art, and save the earth agendas. Michael fits that bill. Also, it never made sense to me when people would point out all of the masonic symbols relating to Michael (such as on the infamous Dangerous cover) and say that he was trying to expose them.... quietly. Doesn't make sense. Seems to me, that if he discovered something was amiss with this group, and he wanted nothing to do with it, he wouldn't be broadcasting their imagery all over the world knowing that most people don't know what it is anyway. This tactic really doesn't expose anything does it? Except maybe that he's one of them. Further more, I've heard from several people that they've seen him wearing medallions and/or badges with masonic symbols on them, though I can't say that I've seen this myself. But I really haven't looked that far into it. Can anybody verify?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 06, 2010, 11:56:40 AM
Could you explain to me with quite simple words , what are the free-masons,
I searched on it and asked some of my friends about all these secret organisations
But well It's hard to understand.
Illuminatis is supposed to be a secret society nobody really know if it exist right ?
But you say that free-masons are linked to Illuminatis
Why the name of the masons are displayed on internet or even wikipedia for everyone to see , if it's some of secret organization ?
Can you explain it to me and correct what I said wrong ?
I would like to understand
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 12:48:12 PM
Grenat,

The trouble is that to know what a freemason is, you have to actually be a freemason. The existence of this society is well known yes... but there isn't much known about it. They put it something like, "we're not a secret society, we're a society with secrets." There is mention of freemason obligations, rituals, the craft, but it is unclear what exactly their purpose is. What is the craft? What are their obligations? What are the rituals for? Some say that it's only aim is toward personal growth and enlightenment. Others say there is a more sinister goal behind their closed doors. Why, if it's all about personal growth, is there a need for secrecy? Some groups are very exclusive and selective when it comes to the members. Others are less restrained.

We know this, they are very much into symbolism, numbers, rituals, and of course, secrets. But what do they do? There are lots of theories. There are many levels to masonry, and it is my opinion that most freemasons probably don't know what they're really into until they've reached those higher levels. I think it's a slow process of breaking down and programming and after that... who knows what really goes on? I find it hard to believe it's anything good, largely because of the secrecy behind it. There is no reason to keep a good thing secret.

As for their connection with the illuminati... hard to say. The world of secret societies is so convoluted and obscured, it's a colossal mess to try to unravel. Some people feel that they are one and the same... or at least branches of each other in some ways. All with the same drive towards a new world order and all that comes with it.

Anyway, all I can tell you is that there is some reason that people get an eerie feeling when digging up things involving these societies. Personally, I get physically ill sometimes. Do with that what you will. And if you can stand it, keep doing your research and learn what it is that may go on behind the scenes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

January 06, 2010, 12:52:37 PM
I agree that it is a difficult subject, but an extremely valid one for research.  I had no idea Harvey, Bratton, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were masons.  This warrants further discussion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 06, 2010, 12:54:44 PM
Thank you for your replies...I'll try to search more to learn for myself.
But I'm not wrong if I say that it's not a good things if Mike or someone related to Mike is linked to the free-masons right ?
I hope there is no conspiracy against him..if that's the case that could be a well organized murder...
Have someone searched if there's masons in AEG/Sony ? We never know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 02:19:09 PM
Quote from: "Grenat"
Thank you for your replies...I'll try to search more to learn for myself.
But I'm not wrong if I say that it's not a good things if Mike or someone related to Mike is linked to the free-masons right ?
I hope there is no conspiracy against him..if that's the case that could be a well organized murder...
Have someone searched if there's masons in AEG/Sony ? We never know

Actually, I'm not sure about that. Again, it's theory, that only bad things are kept secret. We think, Michael's death is a hoax and it's a secret, right?
And it's necessary, that there are people, who are able to KEEP a secret, tp pull off such a thing. THAT is definitely something that Freemasons are able to.
May I quote Craig Harvey (who quoted Hell's Angels with that, but originally it's a quote from Benjamin Franklin, who also was a Freemason):
"Three can keep a secret, if Two are dead."

There's a network of Freemasons all around the world. Some of them are in high positions. The friends I was talking about in the OP will never have to worry about i.e. finding a job at any place on this planet, because their fathers are freemasons. If you're the freemason's son or daughter, this doesn't exactly sound like a bad thing, but if you're not it might give you an uncomfortable feeling.
Unfortunately, we can assume, that, if there's a group with such a strong and functioning network, those power will also be used for bad things.

My ex-boyfriend's father is a FM with a high rank - that was obvious, when I saw the robes hanging in his wardrobe. And he was also a very kind, natural and loving person, who was easy to deal with. My boyfriend was also asked to become a Freemason, but he didn't want to and it got him shivers, when he showed me the FM main building in London, which is like a fortress. So, obviously, not even their children know what's going on behind those walls.

I'll stop soon.

I believe, Freemasnry can be used in both ways, and if Michael was one of them, it was for good reasons.

@DarkYetLovely: I can verify, that Michael wore a "suspicious" amulet and brouche during the trials - one with the double-headed Eagle. I found a very good shot of it recently, but I lost the link due to a new Windows installation  :x Can't believe, I didn't save it...  :roll:
But you can find those symbols everywhere in Michael's artwork, commissioned paintings, videos and dresses, if you're looking for them - but there will always be room for interpretations, as the Freemasons also use a lot of symols, that aren't exclusive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions