icy55Topic starter

Oprah said "Yellow brick road"
November 26, 2009, 03:20:38 PM
[youtube:16ypy3bq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxfT2KCyXoA&feature=popt00us16[/youtube:16ypy3bq]

Oprah is announcing her retirement with next season being her finale. She mentioned "Yellow brick road" before starting to tear.... I love Oprah!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Oprah said "Yellow brick road"
November 26, 2009, 04:04:22 PM
So they are going to 'knock our socks off' starting from January.... also when the Murray's investigation is expected to be resumed and we'll see the TII DVD with some 2-3 hours of extra material which 'would reveal the plan' as KO said... perhaps a timing coincidence but still interesting! Also the stress on 25... which is no doubt a round number  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

icy55Topic starter

November 26, 2009, 04:54:15 PM
*BAM*! MJ is back on the Oprah Winfrey show!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pammy

November 26, 2009, 05:38:24 PM
This is really interesting.... The Number 25 has a meaning in all of this also in my opinion.  It was the day MJ "died" and also since
this day there were things happening on the 25th of each month and tnz says it will be BAMSDAY on 25th of december ...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.[/size]

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

CC

November 26, 2009, 05:54:07 PM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
So they are going to 'knock our socks off' starting from January.... also when the Murray's investigation is expected to be resumed and we'll see the TII DVD with some 2-3 hours of extra material which 'would reveal the plan' as KO said... perhaps a timing coincidence but still interesting! Also the stress on 25... which is no doubt a round number  ;)

"would reveal the plan"???? KO???
what i miss???
someone can tell me??
thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

November 26, 2009, 06:08:18 PM
You think Oprah changed her views of Michael and his innocence? prehaps she did but I do not believe it until I hear it. She makes me feel uncomfortable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

icy55Topic starter

November 26, 2009, 06:59:31 PM
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
You think Oprah changed her views of Michael and his innocence? prehaps she did but I do not believe it until I hear it. She makes me feel uncomfortable.

I think she respects the court decision. It's up them whether they believe or not, we cant change their minds. They are grown ups. Which ever way, I respect Oprah! Girl power!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2009, 07:53:03 PM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "tinker_bell"

"would reveal the plan"???? KO???
what i miss???
someone can tell me??
thanks!

Well, he literally said it, check out this interview (already posted in another thread some time ago):

Liten to Kenny on 2:45-ish, he says that there gonna be "good... fat 2-3 hours of additional footage that goes in deeper into the whole development idea... of the plan"! He could have of course been talking about the tour and concerts.... but why not to say so directly....  :?

Personally i have good hopes that the whole 'plan' shall be revealed in the period between Christmas and mid January, before the investigation kicks off and before the DVD is out!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

November 26, 2009, 10:16:37 PM
Quote from: "icy55"

thats exactly what i was thinking! the first place he would do an interview with!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

November 27, 2009, 12:17:40 AM

I'm with you.  Oprah threw Michael under the bus three times from what I recall.  Once in her interview with him at Neverland.  And again when she interviewed Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley (actually they all threw the guy under the bus).   Now I don't think MIchael was totally naive throughout this but I do believe that he was being honest and open and IMO they took advantage of his trusting nature.  I also think Oprah felt a bit guilty once Michael "died" and tried  to make up for it.  So three strikes and your out Oprah and I don't think she is in on it...IMHO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

icy55Topic starter

November 27, 2009, 10:36:38 AM
Quote from: "nellyka7"

thats exactly what i was thinking! the first place he would do an interview with!

I'm with you! Totally... I can imagine, the first episode of the season finale. "And today, we start of our first episode with a mystery guest. He is the undisputed the king of pop and the greatest entertainer the world has ever seen. Let's give it up for MR MICHAEL JACKSON!" *Mj moonwalks onto the stage* Audience shocked, speechless and just breathless! And we, the hoax believer will scream in everyone's faces " I TOLD YOU....."  :D   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D I WISH!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2009, 11:33:08 AM
Quote from: "nellyka7"

I'm with you! Totally... I can imagine, the first episode of the season finale. "And today, we start of our first episode with a mystery guest. He is the undisputed the king of pop and the greatest entertainer the world has ever seen. Let's give it up for MR MICHAEL JACKSON!" *Mj moonwalks onto the stage* Audience shocked, speechless and just breathless! And we, the hoax believer will scream in everyone's faces " I TOLD YOU....."  :D   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D I WISH!

Wow!! if that happens, i would be like the happiest person on earth, i swear! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SMILE THAT IS SO INNOCENT AND YET SO SEXY! \";)\"

November 27, 2009, 12:39:47 PM
Oprah is doing her own thing...pumping up her ratings and preparing to start her own network.  I'm not so convinced that she is in on a hoax or helping MJ in any way.  She held her "tribute" and interviewed KO prior to TII's premier but that may be all to expect from Oprah.  
Quote from: "mehere"

I'm with you.  Oprah threw Michael under the bus three times from what I recall.  Once in her interview with him at Neverland.  And again when she interviewed Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley (actually they all threw the guy under the bus).   Now I don't think MIchael was totally naive throughout this but I do believe that he was being honest and open and IMO they took advantage of his trusting nature.  I also think Oprah felt a bit guilty once Michael "died" and tried  to make up for it.  So three strikes and your out Oprah and I don't think she is in on it...IMHO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Smile

November 28, 2009, 03:34:37 PM
Guys.. MJ will not be on Oprah..

Oprah doesn't like MJ
SHe made that clear by bashing him on TV at the time of the trials in 2005 with Lisa marie and Priscilla Presley..

To me..Oprah.. is not a nice person at all.. first i loved her.. but she  gives me the creeps now.

my opinion didn't change because of MJ...this is a feeling that i have for 2 years now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

November 28, 2009, 07:16:24 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Oprah is doing her own thing...pumping up her ratings and preparing to start her own network.  I'm not so convinced that she is in on a hoax or helping MJ in any way.  She held her "tribute" and interviewed KO prior to TII's premier but that may be all to expect from Oprah.  
Quote from: "mehere"

I don't believe Oprah is a bad person, but she does put on airs. Not all the time, but enough to turn me frombeing an everyday viewer. I don't even try to watch if I'm not interested in the topic.

Then there is the Michael issue. She does throw him under the bus. It's like if she can bring him up to malign him or get a laugh she will. I remember her doing a show on body dismorphic disorder and guess what Oprah does.  She says "I wonder if Michael Jackson has it."  :shock:  Then they showed pictures of him. I'm thinking why did she even bring him up!!

And it seems like whenever Chris Rock is on the show, they manage to bring him up and have a laugh.  Like when Chris Rock was on Oprah for his hair documentary and he brought up Michael Jr.'s blond hair from the Bashir doc. He said that Michael had the boy's hair bleached blond. And Oprah's like "Oh, I don't remember that. I have to watch that again."  :shock:  And Chris Rock was blaming the Jacksons for his jacked-up Jheri curl, because the they were the trendsetters back then.  :roll:

I can be fine with Oprah and chalk things up to a difference of opinion, but with Michael I think she goes out of her way to just bash him. I think as intelligent as she is and with her caliber celebraty, she should know better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions