Repent, His True Fans & The Followers
January 06, 2010, 11:41:53 AM
Hi guys,
          i came across this video in the hoax videos section and it hit me, especially the bit about repenting. I feel Michael wants the majority of the world to repent for not realising and taking notice of what is happening in this world, he wants the majority to repent and regret for not taking notice of the suffering, the corruption and everything that goes on in this world.

[youtube:247poypv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOxSAnnoI3E&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:247poypv]

I feel he is trying to make those who haven't opened there eyes begin to open them now. I believe us the " True Fans ", and i say True Fans because that is what we are, we have seen beyond the media lies, and we knew from day 1 something was up and we decided to challenge those who claim themselves to be true fans, but who yet walked away from Michael when child molestation allegations were brought upon him. Those people were the same people who walked away from him, and then came back when they found out he was not guilty, now to me, those people are just as bad as Tony Motolla. Why do such people claim to be his True Fans and yet walk away when he needed them the most?, did they walk away because they didn't want to be associated with someone who had such allegations against him? of course thats why they walked away, so instead of supporting him through thick and thin like we on this forum they decided to believe what they had seen in the media & those my friends are not true fans at all.

Now moving onto " The Followers ", and when i say there name i get a creepy feeling because these guys take it beyond being True Fans, to me the followers are 1 foot step away from being stalkers. If they were " True Fans " they'd of 1. Helped Michael when they said he looked frail , 2. They'd not follow him, harrass him 24/7 & 3. They'd respect his privacy and leave him in peace & watch him from a distance.

These followers to me are not true fans at all, we are the true fans, because they have a set mentality because they claim to have seen him frail and spoon fed, which i believe is a load of utter BS, yet they still did nothing, said nothing or intervened, is they wanted to intervene they would of and could of, they claim to be his top fans, his true fans , if thats true they would of stopped at nothing to help him, they would of got together an army of his fans to help him out and get him out of the bad circle, but no they stood there and watched. If Michael felt that threatened within his own circle he most surely would of done something about ti.

The followers have watched him, hounded and basicly stalked him for years, and yet they can't see that his child like mentality is nothing but a way for him to relive what he lost with children and with his own children, Michael is a man, and a man with a lot of sense and knowledge, and if the followers cannot see the fact that he could of and would of done something if something was up.

These followers are deluded, Why can't they see that there is so many things up with his death?, they are blinded by the fact that they've fell into there own little trap of believing that he is this child like man inside who cannot defend himself. I mean come on why can't they see through all of this?.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

Re: Repent, His True Fans & The Followers
January 06, 2010, 12:36:05 PM
Because they believe he is beyond perfect and is not capable of lying.
They also believe that all he was was a little poor thing unable to stand for himself.
I don't think that's the case . Even if the consequences were often dramatic for him,I don't think he lost hope and the will of fighting.
He was able to stand up even tough most of people couldn't have been able to stand up if they had been gone trough half of what he has gone trough.
He is strong , he isn't a little poor thing , if that was the case he would have died or give up way before 2009.
Because they can't imagine that their idols can do mistake too.
They see a disformed image of him.They assumed they knew everything of him
But yet , you can't know everything of a person even if you're close to him,let alone being a fan , there is no way.
That's why they can't imagine that their idols would lie and hoax his death
That would break all the image of the perfect angel childish idol they always saw in him.
But Michael even tough he is  certainly kind and a very good person isn't perfect , neither angelic or unable to lie like a child.That's not the everything of a person , you have qualities as well as flaws because you're human
I don't think he would have gotten where he is now if that's the case(being perfect and all time victim).
Don't get me wrong , I don't say that it was his fault , what I'm saying is that
he was strong enough to bear it , thus he isn't that fragile as the followers all think, he is more than that.
They shouldn't forget the others point that he has beside kindness and forgiveness and child-likeness , he is very smart and has good imagination too .
That's what I think , just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 06, 2010, 02:38:13 PM
This is what I think  :lol:  :roll:

They/the fans who think he is dead, and got evidence.. Hmm..
-What kind of fans and evidence is it?..

Doesn't seems it bothers them that Michael was "killed" and nothing is done yet.
-And all these easy and obvious clues havn't been noticed of them..

We are fans, they are nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 02:56:33 PM
We are the true fans because all of us could care less if he came back to the stage or came back at all if it means he will be safe we are searching for the truth the point of this all is to find out WHY he did it, when he comes back these so called "fans" will only ask one question when are you going to sing again while we will ask what happened, are you ok etc. we care about Michael Jackson the person they care about the entertainer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Sarahli

January 06, 2010, 03:42:20 PM
I call these persons hypocrites, two-faced. It is well known that you discover who your real friends are in tough times. I hope Michael can now select among people around him. He's now like a spider building his cobweb waiting for his preys.  
When they had the occasion to show their support they didn't do anything, they left him alone. Now that he's "dead" they all are (almost all) claiming how much they loved Michael but where were they when he need their support ? It's only now that some of them realize how unfair and hard it was for him to face those disgusting allegations, these bad names. Hypocrites that's how I call these people, you cannot trust them. I don't even talk about the haters who will never change their mind.
We love you Michael, always have and always will.

God Bless You.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

sweet1

January 06, 2010, 05:40:18 PM
Quote from: "King_Michael"
We are the true fans because all of us could care less if he came back to the stage or came back at all if it means he will be safe we are searching for the truth the point of this all is to find out WHY he did it, when he comes back these so called "fans" will only ask one question when are you going to sing again while we will ask what happened, are you ok etc. we care about Michael Jackson the person they care about the entertainer

I couldn't agree more! They all stood aside and from some of their reports they had closer proximity to MJ than any of us. I personally believe they were stalkers following him around the world. All they care about is MJ from Dangerous tour and others. Not one time did they care about MJ the man. I personally could care less if he ever performs again. I would like to see him fulfill his dream for the remainder of his life and become a director. I think he would be great at it and it would definitely make him content with joy and peace. Some ppl are just so phoney. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions