OMG!!! If this is true, then MICHAEL is really dead

  • 119 Replies
  • 6282 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
    • Show only replies by Shout

OMG!!! If this is true, then MICHAEL is really dead

  • on: January 06, 2010, 01:22:35 PM
This is really a sad day!!!

I have found this site on which is written that Michaels name and an epitaph will be added soon on his crypt.
I have reflected everything surrounding Michaels death and it gets harder and harder  to believe. I am searching for the truth and I think, yes, Michael Jackson is maybe dead...


Here is the saddest link which I have ever put on this side. As I have seen this picture it felt heavy on my heart and still is. I am very sorry that I have to put it here right now (please forgive me but I am searching for the truth and still hope that this is not real):

http://www.seeing-stars.com/Buried2/For ... ale5.shtml
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 01:26:02 PM by Shout »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline kdkennedy74

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 264
    • Show only replies by kdkennedy74
It doesn't say that it will be added soon, it says "no doubt it will be added soon".  The writer of this is speculating that this is going to happen IMO.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Offline angelshadow

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 8257
    • Show only replies by angelshadow
I know this web page .... sometimes see
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Emma_Lollipop

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 54
    • Show only replies by Emma_Lollipop
!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 04:22:44 PM by Emma_Lollipop »

Offline Secret Dove

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 412
    • Show only replies by Secret Dove
I think this might be old. I remember someone posted a link to the same website back in September or I ran across it while searching?  The family specifically said that they will not put Michael's name on the crypt, so I doubt one will be added. I wouldn't get upset over this, it probably doesn't mean anything. Keep the faith!! ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! Aufzeichnen MJ.JPG[/attachment:rtfvo42s]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline simon

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 18
    • Show only replies by simon
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
It doesn't say that it will be added soon, it says "no doubt it will be added soon".  The writer of this is speculating that this is going to happen IMO.

I agree. it's strange a tomb with no epitaph, the writer can explain this fact telling that there is "no doubt it will be added soon". it doesn't mean anything.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
There\'s nothing that can\'t be done If we raise our voice as one


Offline mjfull

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 91
    • Show only replies by mjfull
Quote from: "Shout"
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
It doesn't say that it will be added soon, it says "no doubt it will be added soon".  The writer of this is speculating that this is going to happen IMO.

I hope you are right. Right now I cannot think in a positive way (maybe I am pessimistic and do not see "clear") but to me it sounds not that way you have interpret it. But you are right it is possible that the writer meant it that way.

It has been 4 months since the...burial and the crypt doesn't yet bear Michael's name!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
    • Show only replies by Shout
Quote from: "Emma_Lollipop"
"Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop", was buried in the Great Mausoleum in July of 2009."
July 2009?
I don't think we should worry, it's just a tourist guide.

We should really worry about that, do you know why???? because the DC says that Michael was buried on 7.7.2009 take a look. So the "mediahoax" will be that the family has fooled us, because they pretend that they have buried Michael on 3rd September! Before that public memorial service they were at Forest Lawn.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline llebreknit

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 116
    • Show only replies by llebreknit
Michael is gone forever. I am the first who wants him to be alive but we have to accept it. He went forever last 25th june. It is better to admit it. He gave us a lot, maybe it is the time for enjoying every song, every video, every interview, every pic....and let him rest forever. Everybody, you and me have to die someday, he was 50 years and a cardiac arrest is not so unusual.

Do not hate me and do not tell me I must go another site because it is not fair. Inside me there still live a hope, and I visit you everyday trying to find news clues....but I found nothing logic for months....

And supossing he is alive, if he is hidden or have decided he want or need another life, why dont we let him be happy? if he has to reappear he will do, and if we find some clue maybe we hurt him. I wish he will be healthy and happy, but I have to respect his decision for going...or his death.

Sorry very much.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kdkennedy74

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 264
    • Show only replies by kdkennedy74
I made an error in my previous post regarding the pictures of the crypt.  Apparently there have been some changes such as a more modern floor and the addition of the gate since the original 1950's photo.  I apologize for my error.  

As another note, someone just pointed out that it says he was placed there in July of 2009 but that can't be possible since the family had not even picked out the final resting place at that time and the funeral wasn't until September.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
    • Show only replies by Shout
@MJfull

Yes I totaly agree with you that there is no name on this since all know that Michael is supposedly  there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
    • Show only replies by Shout
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
I made an error in my previous post regarding the pictures of the crypt.  Apparently there have been some changes such as a more modern floor and the addition of the gate since the original 1950's photo.  I apologize for my error.  

As another note, someone just pointed out that it says he was placed there in July of 2009 but that can't be possible since the family had not even picked out the final resting place at that time and the funeral wasn't until September.

That is what they have told us. Look to the DC it mentiones something else.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
    • Show only replies by Shout
The DC says that Michael was buried on 7.7.2009. If you do not except the dates compare it please with murphys DC.

I am really, really sorry, but I think we are here because we want the truth and maybe this is the truth. There are more things which explain that Michael is gone, more than the "proofs" that he is alive.

I am really sorry and sad, but I think this is unfortunately the truth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
    • Show only replies by Shout
I think we should start to see what proves that Michael is gone. I am sure that we will find more evidence that he is not here anymore than that he is alive.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline kdkennedy74

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 264
    • Show only replies by kdkennedy74
Then who was in the casket that was at the funeral if Michael was already buried?  I am trying to think of any question possible to explain the discrepancies of the dates regarding his burial. Also, if he was already buried then why did the family bother doing the "private" funeral which ended up being aired to the world until the casket arrived and then the feed was cut?  

I also read on another thread that the family would not be putting his name on the crypt because they wanted to ensure his safety.  I don't understand this either since he is in the more secure of places. What happens in 100 years or more when noone from now is still here?  What if something happens to the mausoleum?  How will they identify him if there is not a marker?

Like I said before, I am just trying to think of anything possible to explain the behaviors of all involved in this.  Maybe I am grasping at straws per se but IMO if I don't look at the most improbabilities then I am leaving stones unturned which could have answers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
    • Show only replies by Shout
Here is the DC of Michael Jackson, oh my god


http://www2.tbo.com/exposure/full/2009/ ... ficate.jpg
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline angelshadow

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 8257
    • Show only replies by angelshadow
The death certificate is signed and dated it after the time of death and
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
    • Show only replies by Shout
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
Then who was in the casket that was at the funeral if Michael was already buried?  I am trying to think of any question possible to explain the discrepancies of the dates regarding his burial. Also, if he was already buried then why did the family bother doing the "private" funeral which ended up being aired to the world until the casket arrived and then the feed was cut?  

I also read on another thread that the family would not be putting his name on the crypt because they wanted to ensure his safety.  I don't understand this either since he is in the more secure of places. What happens in 100 years or more when noone from now is still here?  What if something happens to the mausoleum?  How will they identify him if there is not a marker?

Like I said before, I am just trying to think of anything possible to explain the behaviors of all involved in this.  Maybe I am grasping at straws per se but IMO if I don't look at the most improbabilities then I am leaving stones unturned which could have answers.


Wasn´t it said that Michael was not (by the way) in the casket? I think yes, so maybe they have buried him before or after the public memorial service (if he was in the casket, I do not think so). This both positions are quite possible.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
    • Show only replies by Shout
Quote from: "angelshadow"
The death certificate is signed and dated it after the time of death and

Okay, so here is a comparison. Watch the DC of Brittany Murphy. There are different dates too

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... te_TMZ.pdf

Just compare the two DC

Brittany Murphy:

Died:            20.12.2009
Buried:         24.12.2009
Date Issued: 29.12.2009
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 02:15:41 PM by Shout »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline angelshadow

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 8257
    • Show only replies by angelshadow
@ Shout
Thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kdkennedy74

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 264
    • Show only replies by kdkennedy74
Really!?! I had not heard that he wasn't in the casket. Well if that is true do you have any idea why the family would have used another $25,000 casket just for show?  This is all starting to become more and more confusing and frustrating.  And, why would they have his children go through with placing the crown on the casket if it was for nothing more than show?  Haven't the children been through enough? They could have easily just stated that they had had a small family gathering to inter Michael and then let it be finished instead of making another public spectacle of themselves by having the elaborate funeral that they were over 90 minutes late for.  Can you even begin to imagine how Michael, if he is gone, would be feeling over the disrespect shown to his guests, especially Elizabeth Taylor by making her wait out in the miserable heat for that long given her current health conditions.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
    • Show only replies by Shout
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
Really!?! I had not heard that he wasn't in the casket. Well if that is true do you have any idea why the family would have used another $25,000 casket just for show?  This is all starting to become more and more confusing and frustrating.  And, why would they have his children go through with placing the crown on the casket if it was for nothing more than show?  Haven't the children been through enough? They could have easily just stated that they had had a small family gathering to inter Michael and then let it be finished instead of making another public spectacle of themselves by having the elaborate funeral that they were over 90 minutes late for.  Can you even begin to imagine how Michael, if he is gone, would be feeling over the disrespect shown to his guests, especially Elizabeth Taylor by making her wait out in the miserable heat for that long given her current health conditions.


I think, sadly they want the money and the showbis is very, very hard and corrupt there are no angels there! And think about Joe how he has treated his children. Do you think his character has really changed, although I try to understand peoples behaviour, I do not believe that Joe has changed his character.  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
68 Replies
8182 Views
Last post November 16, 2011, 03:25:50 AM
by GINAFELICIA
2 Replies
792 Views
Last post December 20, 2009, 03:04:27 PM
by nevada
6 Replies
709 Views
Last post February 18, 2010, 10:14:34 PM
by BlessHisHeart
11 Replies
550 Views
Last post April 06, 2010, 10:11:28 AM
by MJLOVER32
8 Replies
485 Views
Last post April 03, 2010, 04:04:52 PM
by Sarahli