No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

I did mention stand-up comedians in another post.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

I'm speechless, this just get's weirder and weirder... Why would a memorial be nominated so bizarre.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

my husband(who does not blve and thinks im a nutjob) said its because the variety of diff stars . idk god i hope this ends soon im tired of being made fun of :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

my husband(who does not blve and thinks im a nutjob) said its because the variety of diff stars . idk god i hope this ends soon im tired of being made fun of :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I find this to be a bit bizarre to me, to say the least!! I mean, all I'm thinking when it comes to this is just "WOW!!" :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You\'ll never make me stay, so take your weight off of me, I know your every move, so won\'t you just let me be, I\'ve been here times before but I was too blind to see, that you seduce every man, this time you won\'t seduce me.."
[size=150]I Love You So Very Much MJ, You Are My Life <3[/size]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Initially I questioned why the Memorial was being nominated however I now undertsand why.

To many people, a Memorial is overshadowed with sad feelings because of someone's death. Actually a Memorial is an honorable tribute to someone's life and how that life was lived.

I took a peak at the NAACP Image awards website and noticed something. Each nominee is listed along with their ONE network that presented the program. Michael's Memorial was listed differently since it could not quite display the worldwide listing of countless networks that aired the Memorial. It dawned on my why this program is being nominated. Aside from an international political event or horrible natural disaster NO other event would capture worldwide attention than the tribute to the life of Michael Jackson. At what other time would major revenue generating networks put all programming on hold to air an event? Michael Jackson commanded such attention. That is a feat all unto itself.

The tribute that the Image Awards is paying toward Mj with this nomination is not a disrespectful exploitation but an acknowledgement of the man and his legacy. Michael Jackson could stop time ...so to speak..and capture the world's attention. He did it again on July 7, 2009. His positive impact on the world is what is being recognized... not the sadness of losing him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Initially I questioned why the Memorial was being nominated however I now undertsand why.

To many people, a Memorial is overshadowed with sad feelings because of someone's death. Actually a Memorial is an honorable tribute to someone's life and how that life was lived.

I took a peak at the NAACP Image awards website and noticed something. Each nominee is listed along with their ONE network that presented the program. Michael's Memorial was listed differently since it could not quite display the worldwide listing of countless networks that aired the Memorial. It dawned on my why this program is being nominated. Aside from an international political event or horrible natural disaster NO other event would capture worldwide attention than the tribute to the life of Michael Jackson. At what other time would major revenue generating networks put all programming on hold to air an event? Michael Jackson commanded such attention. That is a feat all unto itself.

The tribute that the Image Awards is paying toward Mj with this nomination is not a disrespectful exploitation but an acknowledgement of the man and his legacy. Michael Jackson could stop time ...so to speak..and capture the world's attention. He did it again on July 7, 2009. His positive impact on the world is what is being recognized... not the sadness of losing him.

That's a good point
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

iMJacksonfaN

Quote from: "karen-ishealive"

That's a good point

It is a good point, but that Kenny says BRAVO Michael.. That's disrespectful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are no days in life so memorable as those which vibrated to some stroke of the imagination.

God bless   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tinker_bell"
Kenny's tweet:
MICHAEL JACKSON's MEMORIAL and the THIS IS IT film were both nominated today for NAACP Image Awards Bravo MICHAEL, Long live the KING!
about 1 hour ago from web

"Bravo Michael"? For starring in the Memorial? O for directing it? Hm...

"Bravo Michael" ???? For what ...dying  :shock:
If thats really him"KO" then thats absolutely one disrecpectfull comment !!!! even if it was some kind of clue ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Shout

Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
Quote from: "karen-ishealive"

That's a good point

It is a good point, but that Kenny says BRAVO Michael.. That's disrespectful.

Absolutely agree with you. To say Bravo Michael...in other words thank you that you are dead and has make me more successful  than I was. It is sad to do  that, if Michael is dead he cannot see it, so why say it. Many people are sad that Michael is dead and he mentions that.
To me death is the worth thing on earth and it is unbelievable how some people are dealing with that.

but if MJ is not dead it makes sense why he has commented like that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

maybe he is saying congrats because michael is still not forgotten and people still love him  :D  who knows
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

This is very good possible, but still weird to do this. It just feels not right and makes more sad that he is/might be not on earth anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)