ShoutTopic starter

Fan called Detectiv Smith (death ivestigator)
January 06, 2010, 07:39:54 PM
I have found this information. A fan has called the investigetor Smith here are the questions and the answers which Smith has given. I think it is interesting to know

(Source:Watch Michael Jackson Opus Book "Unboxing" Videos | The Official Michael Jackson Site runterscrollen)

MJ Family of Fans Worldwide,
A Group of MJ Fans have been calling Detective Smith of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) to find out what is the status of Michael Jackson's Homocide Investigation.
Detective Smith, LAPD, Lead Detective in MJ's Homocide Case: direct phone number
CHECK out the Thread on the General Discussion Forum Page:
Would you really do anything for Michael?? REVISED new #!!!! Please make note of it! | The Official Michael Jackson Site
GIVE THEM A CALL AND LET THEM KNOW MJ FANS WORLDWIDE WANTS ACTION, MOVEMENT and JUSTICE FOR our BELOVED MICHAEL!!!
************************************************** *********************************************
@ejacobs and MJ Family:
I just called and literally had a 5 minutes conversation with Detective Smith: direct phone number

Me: "Am I speaking to Detective Smith?"
Det Smith: "Yes. This is Detective Smith, LAPD."
Me: "I'm calling to find out what is going on in Michael Jackson's Investigation. What is taking so long in Michael Jackson's Investigations?"
Det Smith: "We are working on the case and we have alot of Interview to conduct. He was involved with a lot of people and we don't want to miss anything or anyone."
Me: "What about Dr. Murray? Have you throughly investiagated and interviewed him?"
Det. Smith: Yes, we have interviewed Dr. Murray extensively last year."
Me: "We are VERY anxious to get some movement in Michael's case and Justice for him. We don't want Michael's case to into a Black Hole and people forget."
Det Smith: "No, No One is going to forget about a case of this magnitude. No one is going to forget Michael Jackson. Not someone of this magnitude."
Me: No, that goes without saying, No one will ever forget Michael Jackson. We just don't want them to forget about his case and Michael getting justice."
Det Smith: "I understand."
Me: "What is the next step because it's been a few months since a lot of Activity in Michael's investigation since last July/Agust.. but it has gone silent."
Det Smith: "The next step is after our investigation is complete, is to turn over the case to the District Attorneys' Office and they will do one of two things: 1). Bring Charges in his case OR 2). Drop the Case."
Me: "When do you expect to hand the case over to the District Attorneys office. Next month, next two months,by Michael's Birthday in August, by his 1st Year Memorial in June? When??
Det Smith: "Sometime this year. I can't give you a specific time."
Me: This year, we're only 5 days into the New Year 2010!! Can you give me something sooner than that?"
Det Smith: "I know, I know it's only the beginning of a New Year, but I can't give you a specific time the case with go the the DA Office."
Me: "We just want Justice for Michael."
Det Smith: "I understand and we are doing our best."
Me: "Are you the main detective on Michael's case? Are you the Only One working on this case?"
Det Smith. "Yes, I am the main Detective on this case, but I have a whole team helping me with Mr. Jackson Investigation".
Me: "OK - Detective Smith, We hope to see some activity in Michael's case very soon. You've been very helpful. Thank you for your time".
Det Smith - "You're welcome."
I hope that I remembered everything! He was very decent and cooperative. KEEP CALLING HIM EVERYONE!! I felt like he is EXPECTING more call from MJ FANS!! WE are Definitely RAISING OUR VOICES FOR OUR BELOVED MICHAEL!!

MJ FAMILY OF FANS WORLDWIDE MOBOLIZE!!

XOXOXOX - MJ,
IreneLovesMichael
A DEVOTED MJ FAN FOREVER, FOR ALL TIMES, Bloomfield, NJ
Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 07:17:09 PM by Shout
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

ShoutTopic starter

I just wanted to add that except the introduction part and the word source (instead of the german word Quelle) there is nothing written or changed by me. If someone is wondering about the writing.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

I hope that I remembered everything! He was very decent and cooperative. KEEP CALLING HIM EVERYONE!! I felt like he is EXPECTING more call from MJ FANS!! WE are Definitely RAISING OUR VOICES FOR OUR BELOVED MICHAEL!!

No, no.. I would not advise that. You DO NOT want anyone rushing through an investigation just to appease fans. That would be awful. Give it time. Investigations take a lot of time. My son's investigation took 4 YEARS, but it was all good in the end. Most investigations that are rushed do not produce a good outcome. I would remove his number and not encourage people to call him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

MJJ1982

It's very strange imo that a death investigator gives information to people who are not involved, so I'm sorry but I don't believe this is true.. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is the first thought I got while reading it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

DooDoo

A little bit vague to say the least... but then again , he probably can't tell much about an open investigation...
yeah, right!!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Quote from: "reading_on"

No, no.. I would not advise that. You DO NOT want anyone rushing through an investigation just to appease fans. That would be awful. Give it time. Investigations take a lot of time. My son's investigation took 4 YEARS, but it was all good in the end. Most investigations that are rushed do not produce a good outcome. I would remove his number and not encourage people to call him.

I agree.
In time, I beleive the truth will come.
Thanks for the update though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aww im so sorry about your son what happened?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They have nothing on Dr Murray since he didin't commit any crime, the charges will be dropped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DooDoo

Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
They have nothing on Dr Murray since he didin't commit any crime, the charges will be dropped.
;)  ditto
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

i'm surprised the detective would say anything at all until case is resolved....that is, unless there really is no case?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJJ1982"
It's very strange imo that a death investigator gives information to people who are not involved, so I'm sorry but I don't believe this is true.. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is the first thought I got while reading it.

This was my first thought, too :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

Yes right,and I am Madonna in disquise.I never believe that the will give this information to fans.Than I have more trust in BlackorWhite!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Iused2dream"
i'm surprised the detective would say anything at all until case is resolved....that is, unless there really is no case?

I was wondering the same...I'm suprise that someone could call a detective and ask questions unless your family and want to be updated on a case... I mean this is odd :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

Sure they dialled the right number??  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

Quote from: "mirandacnc"

aww im so sorry about your son what happened?

He was hit by a vehicle on 9/11  and there was a big investigation but I really don't want to get into that in public, but thank you for your concern.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain