JennieTopic starter

Fairly new book THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH?
January 06, 2010, 09:44:23 PM
Hi all, I decided I'm going to bring up something that has been in the back of my mind for a while and I still dont know what to think of it so I am hoping you guys can give me your insight on it.

I guess it was around 3 months ago, I was in Walmart's book section looking if they had moonwals or any other new book out on Michael Jackson. So right beside one of his books was the book entitled The greatest show on earth. Of course it got all my attention! :o  I read the resume behind it and it was about how we need to save the planet and how we are currently damaging it and something must be done.

But I just cant shake the feeling that it was an odd combination. When you think of it, we have connected Michael to 2012 about the end of the world because the planet is severely damaged, also in Taraborelli's biography of Michael, he says somewhere that Michael had once said when in his 20's I believe that he wanted his life to be the greatest show on earth and the greatest show on earth has been discussed in the hoax somewhere I believe. To top it off they had that book right on the side of the books about Michael. I remember thinking as well that it was an odd title for such a book, the book talks about the end of the world as we know it approaching and they go and give a title supposing something GREAT!!!

So now I guess I'd like to know what you guys think about that?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Fairly new book THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH?
January 07, 2010, 06:56:53 AM
Thanks for posting this jennie.  Very interesting in the way that it takes quite awhile for a book to be compiled, published and distributed.  I'm curious who published both books. The way you found them - were they placed in a book rack shelf or lying randomly on a table as seasonal merchandise ?  As a reset merchandiser I know that racked books are layed out according to subject and publishing/distributors.  Can you describe what the front of the circus book looked like ? and the title to MJ's book.  Probably just "happened" to be there together, but from what we've seen with the hoax clues I wouldn't want to leave any stone unturned.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JennieTopic starter

January 07, 2010, 09:38:30 PM
I am surprised I got your attention with this, nobody else seems to find this a little too coincidental. Thank you for your interest, in helping me see through it. :)

They were in a square book rack with the 4 sides displaying books. The Michael Jackson book was the Life soft cover book of Michael. The cover of it is black and I believe Michael was dressed in black on it as well. The Greatest show on earth book was really thick though I have to say, the cover was mostly a nice blue not sky blue and not navy blue either, maybe a jean/sky blue color I guess. The front cover of it though was kinda cluttered in little drawings and maybe all in some kink of abstract outlining of a cloud. Not sure if you understand what I mean, but I am sure they are both on amazon if we wanted to check.

So do you think this could have any meaning what so ever?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JennieTopic starter

January 07, 2010, 09:59:23 PM
The Greatest Show on Earth comes at a critical time: systematic opposition to the fact of evolution is menacing as never before. In American schools, and in schools around the world, insidious attempts are made to undermine the status of science in the classroom. Dawkins wields a devastating argument against this ignorance, but his unjaded passion for the natural world turns what might have been a negative argument into a positive offering to the reader: nothing less than a master's vision of life, in all its splendor.

That is a part of the product description on amazon.

The book is mostly accentuated around the evolution of science. Here are 2 critics on the amazon site posted by readers who read this book :

1. .... comprehensive account of evolution that faces difficulties...
2. .....systematic opposition to the fact ofo evolution is menacing as never before....

And I made a mistake of the description of the book, it is black with some kind of drawing that I find rather abstract.

Here's the link, check it out for yourself. The publisher is Free press :roll:  :?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JennieTopic starter

January 07, 2010, 10:09:13 PM
:o Check this link out, I googled Richard Dawkins and Michael Jackson and came across this.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why am I not so suprised to find out this guy is not crazy about vaccinations!?! There is also mention of the swine flu in this article and a youtube vid to watch. Now wasn't Michael, according to the illuminati theo theory going to speak out about the swine flu vaccine? :o

I'm gonna keep digging, I sure wish ther were other people interested in this thread so we could all put our heads together and investigate wether or not there is a link. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions