Re: SPREAD MICHAEL'S WORD TO FIGHT THE NWO
January 09, 2010, 01:15:37 PM
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
The Illuminati feeds fear, I don't see the point in fearing them. Some lunatics who have created this bogus cult.
:roll:
From what I hear it's bigger then the illuminati and higher up in the society.
It's the top men that control the world and they are about to make their move in 2012.
That's what Michael was trying to warn the world about, yes if we stand together we have a chance but nobody seems to believe it...!
Everyone I tell laughts at me and says this is America, that's why they will be able to get us by surprise.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

January 09, 2010, 01:22:43 PM
Quote from: "LOVEYOUMORE"
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
The Illuminati feeds fear, I don't see the point in fearing them. Some lunatics who have created this bogus cult.
:roll:
From what I hear it's bigger then the illuminati and higher up in the society.
It's the top men that control the world and they are about to make their move in 2012.
That's what Michael was trying to warn the world about, yes if we stand together we have a chance but nobody seems to believe it...!
Everyone I tell laughts at me and says this is America, that's why they will be able to get us by surprise.

What are they going to do in 2012? I do not know so much about Illuminati but about NWO, so can you please explain?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

January 09, 2010, 01:46:35 PM
I'm very glad to see this thread, and there are some very intelligent and well considered responses here.
Here's my 2 cents:
1) if people laugh at you or call you 'crazy' for any of the NWO / Illuminati theories you may have, do yourself a favor, smile patiently, walk away, do not engage them , send them love and hope that they wake up.  By the way, insult and ridicule are two of the 'first response' techniques used by some very sinister organisations.

2)Feel NO fear...on waking up to some of these uncomfortable facts, it's common to think 'Oh my God..I'm powerless' .This is NOT true. Awareness IS power. Look for things like 'the news behind the news' 'but don't get scared, if enough people are aware, they lose the control over us. They rely on fear triggers to keep us passive and afraid. They feed on fear..don't give them nourishment.

Gabriel xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Leah

January 09, 2010, 02:00:41 PM
Ummm tbh im not following this whole "NWO" thing... Not because im scared, Just because if i am correct people think this is going to happen because michael jackson has warned you about it?

I did some research on michael jackson and NWO and got nothing back connecting him to it.
As for the "we have 4 years to make it right" that would take us to 2013, i think people are looking a bit to much into this

If any of you have prove that michael jackson was trying to warn us about this then please can you post it as i would like to see?
Thanks

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

January 09, 2010, 08:36:44 PM
Start by reading our blog Leah:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 08:52:14 PM
But did we ever think why the true about new world order came just in this time???I knew about zeitgeist move and Bilderberg things before MJ ´´died´´ (of course he didt!!If Illuminati or whoever was trying to kill him,that would be 100% clean job and we wouldn´t have ever any doubt!!!!he would be dead without any doubt..believe me..He wants us believe he is allive.)
Why they want us know the true??to keep us waiting,expecting the worst things which can happend??it is more easy to manipulate with us when we feel panic??They kept  this secret for many centurys..so why now wants they uncover the true???
And people start to believe on this,,I was trying to post something about NWO and Bilderberg on MJHD forum and ppl didnt want to listen,didnt believe on that..and look at us now..everyone is talking about that...But I still not sure if this is good or bad...Im not sure what is their reason to let us know whats going on....Or is Michael helping us to know that???who has the answers?????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

January 10, 2010, 02:25:02 AM
I'm afraid if the swine flu vaccine won't work, they'll think up something even worse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

paula-c

January 10, 2010, 02:23:40 PM
There are many who see the gradual establishment of a planetary global order (new world order), a conspiracy of the leaders of the "hidden Government". Politicians would be little more than announcers or second row employees. The independence of Nations, an obstacle to overcome, either through specific wars (the invasion of Iraq) or designed economic crisis (Southeast Asia, Latin America), as from a globalist rhetoric under all types of humanitarian or ecological pseudo nonsense (human rights, sustained growth, etc.). Resonance box tend to be the United Nations, a forum of State bureaucracies which is considered the highest body of sovereign legitimacy of policies, facing peoples alienated by television
The Trilateral Commission (David Rockefeller ...), the Bilderberg Club (Rockefeller, Kissinger ...), or the Council on Foreign Relations (Kissinger, Brzezinski ...), are examples of institutions, some of them transnational, operating as forums for meeting and recruitment of new elites who prepare the Pharaonic stage planetary submission in the 21st century.

Judging by current events, the construction of the global state (visible part of the "hidden government"), New World Order (or new world order) seems an unstoppable process.
But, old or new, with adjectives or without them, the conspiracy exists, and we can not afford the naivety of thinking that what is happening in the world is not due to any planning, but is a simple "explosion of disorder" and not Substantial part of the new world order.
"all nerve centers of society are controlled by a regime Which delegates to politicians to carry out decisions already made in advance in places such as the OECD, the World Bank or the IMF".

We are not already in the logic of the market, we are in the "large merchants" ruthless logic.
These are not toys system; perverse system we are your toys. Play with our thoughts and feelings beyond the purely economic Slightest glimmer where not to real freedom to lead to a totalitarian world.
Who governs the world? What leaders of the Group of eight more developed countries on the planet, the G-8 meeting once a year in various places on the planet? Perhaps are the IMF and World Bank "technicians", or perhaps 15 heads of State and Government of the European Union? How who and when taking decisions? Which Final declarations are published at the end of the summits between powerful are often empty, just a bunch of vague Which guidelines do not reflect the course of the world. What where decisions are taken then? Who What develops? Indeed, behind the backdrop of the political-show there a series of almost secret coteries where, without prying, almost without witnesses journalists and even sometimes without women, plays the real target of the world. He is not a "club" religious, not a circle embedded in some strange, mystical or of a group fed by the idea of a universal plot. They are simply powerful secret organizations composed of barons of high finance, strategists, politicians of great flight and military confirmed the judgment Whose existence of the British Finance Minister of Victoria, Disraeli, who wrote: "The World is Governed by characters that can not or imagine those whose eyes do not penetrate behind the scenes ".
The more "unknown" but the most powerful of these organizations the secret Bilderberg. Created in May 1954 at the Bilderberg Oosterbeek in Holland, hotel by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, is a supranational group Bilderberg Whose existence was based on a simple idea: bring together members of NATO, the Atlantic Alliance, so they Harmonize international policy allies. The Bilderberg Group membership becomes confidential contacts and members are strictly prohibited Openly talk about the content of discussions and decisions taken.
Essentially composed of personalities from the world of business, industry and politics, members are selected by their "merit". Though its functioning and its internal organization still being protected by secrecy, it is known that there is a sort of "steering committee (steering committee) consisting of permanent members (from 15 to 18 persons between Americans and Europeans) who are invited and decide of what it is.
Bilderberg is divided between "initiated", in total four members of the club, among them David Rockefeller, "innocent" and sporadic guests at meetings. All characters are not attending summits initiated and they work according to goals are unaware of the same members of the "club". The secret is the rule of thumb, even for journalists receiving sporadic invitations scarce.
The large "Cardinals" of this planetary conclave are owners of banks (Lazard Freres & Co., Barclays, Chase Manhattan Bank, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Societe Generale de Belgique, industrial ,...) UBS administrators group (Unilever, Fiat Daimler-Chrysler, Xerox Company, Lafarge, Total-Fina Elf, Shell, BP Amoco ,...) several Europeans, millionaires Commissioners as Rockefeller and his descendants, responsible institutions of international studies, Secretary General of NATO, leaders of the IMF and the World Bank, as former Presidents George Bush and Bill Clinton, Henry Kissinger as influential, senators and intermediaries high flying characters
What is the goal, why join? While that could boast the objective of the meetings of the Bilderberg Club is Primarily make a good agenda appropriate phone to ask for favors, concurrent politicians, who sit on their willow surrounded by so much elegance, power and money and that developers will benefit at the time, giving a ring when needed, the real question, probably Trasciende this purpose, the functioning of the system indicates that the final balance sheets of banks and corporations, financial flows and the heritage of privileged families, dynasties and magnates numbers and to tax havens , depend on centrally, the result of specific policy options and even military interventions Repressive or violent actions.
Power and money are arguments more than sufficient to hide what you want, the immense well-being enjoying a few may suffer enormous changes with the open knowledge of decisions Arising from these forums and should take in democracy. When a small elite, with such accumulation of power and wealth meets to discuss, not to do with Hermeticism that happens, the world in its current figure of misery and deficiencies, deserves an explanation of what they try. Do not need to be Futurist to predict Which brings not only new, more frequent and bloody clashes and these shall not, between extremist or terrorist and Governments, but between citizens and privileged groups clarified Which, far from any democratic conviction, determine life, freedom and rights of millions
What is good for banks and big business is good for the well-being of humanity, so think The majority of current leaders in the West, financial strategists and foreign policy world who attend Bilderberg and from that point of view, gather to refine and strength a virtual general agreement To strengthen this illusion of globalization, defined under its conditions. :evil:

The fear is free, and that's why they try to consolidate, not to be feared if we all raise our voice, what will they do?, I know that is not easy, but not impossible :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 06:26:22 PM
Some of you might want to check out the shows that former Governor of Minnesota, Jesse Ventura is doing on a variety of these and related subjects.

The link takes you to snippets of the shows -- I don't know if the full episodes are on the web.

PS  I just checked and the episodes are posted on you tube.  Just type in "conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura" and it will list all of the various episodes/topics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

January 10, 2010, 07:12:48 PM
city.gal1, and also look what I found on the Internet:
The United States. UU. being installed bases in Colombia. Troops will be there to Eradicate drug for those who are not part of your poster and protecting the drug barons who wash their money from American and European banks.

Jesse Ventura, a former champion of wrestling that became independent, Governor of Minnesota in 1998 just launched a TV program called "Conspiracy Theory" which had the largest audience have had a program one at its beginning, with 1.6 million viewers. The success of the program has made that the press has devoted a large space.

Interviewed for the program of Alex Jones, a veteran journalist and filmmaker, and responded to this question and comment Jones:

Do you know that the CIA caught it with opium in South Asia, in Vietnam? We are in Colombia, install bases. Anywhere where there are drugs, there are our troops, Eradicating drug of others and protecting the drug barons who wash their money from American and European banks.

Thus, Ventura answers:

I am aware of that it is the CIA gets revenue to hide its operations of the Congress, if requested the money since Congress, plays will be open and let you know what they are doing with the money. But if get money from illegal drugs, do not have to declare the money before Congress and so do their dirty work, of which the American people will never know.
Jones: Governor Jesse Ventura, you have taken in white, absolutely, I had happened accentuate even point is. All those billions of dollars without control ...

Ventura: Used them to not having to be accountable to the Congress.

Jones: Completely true, in 1976, this appeared on C-SPAN, where the CIA Inspector General Witness of how the CIA introduced crack cocaine epidemic ...

Ventura: You know about this, Alex, I do not know, I can only speak of what I know ...

Jones: But you also know as just mentioned that "black operations" they funded by this means

Ventura: I know that for a long time; Malthus not the public learns. In this way can Obtain money to political, as in ancient times, when trying to kill Fidel Castro assassinations. If get money from Congress, they must submit reports (...) but if raise money by other means, of drugs, dirty money can spend it on anything they want and do not have to be accountable to the American people or Congress why.

A former agent of the DEA, Michael Levine has fully confirmed the accusations. According to him the heads of Government (U.S.) are corrupt and amangualadas with traffickers. Levine claims that Gary Webb (a journalist), reported that the CIA introduced immense Quantities of cocaine in Los Angeles, Which were then distributed by all the USA.
According to research by Webb, the CIA flooded black neighborhoods of Los Angeles with crack cocaine to get money for their dirty operations. Above is documented in the book of Webb, "Dark Alliance" (Alliance black) Obtained explaining how the CIA money and weapons to their operations. There also condemned terrorist Cuban Which was part of that network: Luis Posada Carriles and his Accomplices, also Cuban. (Webb appeared dead on 10 December 2004 with two bullet shots in the back of his head after making the complaint in the "San Jose Mercury News" newspaper, The Authorities accordingly concluded that "had committed suicide").

Levine, one of the most decorated players in the history of the DEA, eventually learned that his own agency was not interested in not only Eradicating drug, but trafficked them. Levine was an agent disguised by 25 years and learned all the goings of the drug world. This lived it in own meat and documented it in the book: "Deep Cover". There Relates how, as I was to arrest large fish of drug trafficking, gave their own chiefs order do not. Disgusted Renounce the DEA in 1989. Levine denounces how was betrayed by his own men and by the CIA and says: "The war on drugs is a cynical covered to carry out covert operations in abroad. States that since Levine began to tell the truth, has been threatened by high-level DEA agents and has been the target of campaigns to discredit him.
Further, Levine unconditionally claims that: "The CIA has long supported people and organizations responsible for filling drug this country (the United States.)" (US). "Over and over again I discovered that several persons against Which We were trying to present a case against him were viewed as collaborators of the CIA." Levine explains clearly why the call war on drugs is a total sham for the consumption of a population of the brain washed by communication means such that truly believes that such war is taking place, when it is exactly the opposite: "war on drugs is a fraud ", says," for many reasons, but basically Because his main focus, the interdiction to control supply, may not work. " Men in suit and tie (DEA agents) in charge of this mission, you know. Everything is accomplished Carried out to try to reduce the supply of narcotics is the drug barons to more enriched and occasional shipment capture enriched the careers of few politicians and bureaucrats. At the same time, drug users still manage to find their sources of drug and human lives that are destroying. (A brother of Levine died at age 19, victim of the drug). "The fundamental problem with the war on drugs is that both sides are gaining, drug barons and men of suit and tie, Because both are doing business of the century".

And Levine is right, the drug business capital moves to between 500 billion and trillion dollars per year, an annual amount greater than the oil and natural gas together and twice as the automobile industry. The fact that the largest military apparatus in the world, in the United States. U.s. with its budget of hundreds of billions of dollars, is unable to control the entry of drugs to the United States. UU. It is completely ridiculous.
The involvement of the CIA in drug trafficking is fully documented, starting in France between 1947 and 1951 and in Southeast Asia in the 1950s. Since then have been dealing with drugs from Indochina to Panama and Colombia by throughout Central America.

Afghanistan, under American occupation has become the leading provider of opium and heroin in Europe. The cultivation of the poppy was virtually Eradicate under the Taliban, and "mysteriously" was revived afteIn summary, Álvaro Uribe Velez, the Colombian Noriega or Karsai, has gifted the American on a silver plate base 7 or more to continue the charade that their Efforts to Eradicate drug trafficking, when what is happening is what otherwise. The complaints against the DEA and CIA are serious, come from within the organizations themselves and by agents that have compelling evidence that the real business of the American is not the drug eradication but control and distribution. The money earned in drug trafficking will surely be put to good use: to destabilize or Overthrow of legitimately elected governments in Latin Americar the U.S. invasion. UU.  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 07:58:52 PM
Kenny on Oprah about phone call with Michael: Apparently Michael is asking him several times if he is awake now. (A wake up call?) MJ: ‘’We need fireflies!’’ KO: ‘’I kindda looked it up’’… ‘’Bioluminescent’’… ‘’A creature, a species that have the ability to its own biological make up to eliminate itself – Michael Jackson.’’
Hence the lyrics of This Is It: ‘’I’m the light of the world I feel grand’’. (MJ is a true light of the world.)

KO: ‘’He had been channeling’’…’’a higher person was working through him’’ KO asks if he can ask the higher person to work through him later when they get to London … ‘’Then He’s (God is working through Michael) gonna give the ideas to prince!’’
KO ends this story by saying that Michael loves Prince and mentions the song Purple Rain.
Here’s a selection of lines from the lyrics of Purple Rain:
 ‘’I never meant to cause you any sorrow, I never meant to cause you any pain’’… ‘’Honey I know, I know, I know times are changing’’… ‘’You say you want a leader’’ … ‘’Let me guide you to the purple rain’’… ‘’If you know what I’m singing about up here. C’mon raise your hand’’… ‘’I only want to see you, only want to see you’’. (Michael to lead us).

KO: ‘’Michael really wanted to do something special. For the last couple of years we’ve been talking about finding the right project. That had to have meaning and real purpose behind it.
You know for him to wanna do something and when he called me he said ‘’This Is It’’.

I don’t think Michael was ever part of the Illuminati even in his younger days. But I think they tried to invite him and have him spread their messages. They work through our sub consciousness through music, movies, politics etc. Michael might have found out they were using evil methods and had evil plans and broke free, of their plans. But he must have been involved somehow since they tried to control him. Maybe they wanted him to send out their evil messages and he refused. I don’t know.
It is certain that Michael always fought for a better world with love. And it is certain that someone was out to get him. I think they tried to control him. They are racist, evil men controlling the governments working towards their New World Order. Maybe Michael was going to expose of them. I believe Michael planned for his escape for many years – and that he plans to return. I really think he got away. I pray he is in a safe place. He outsmarted them. And he will come back and fight with us for a free world. I believe that God works through Michael.

As some has pointed out the Illuminati symbols have shown up around Michael. And the Illuminati do control most of the music (especially rap and pop) industry and Hollywood. Cause this is what we relate to and identify us self with. This goes especially for the youth who are very easy to ‘mold’. They control who gets to the top and who doesn’t.
Michael said several times that there were conspiracy against him (and his people). Also, he said that ever since he broke all the record sales records they started spreading bad words about him, trying to turn the public against him. He also referred to Mottola as the devil and said that Sony never thought that he would outthink them. And why would he say that if it weren’t true? I never doubted Michael. He is all about truth and love. Michael is very strong.
They were after Michael because he had such a strong impact on so many millions of people all over the world. I believe they saw that as a threat to their NWO plans.
All those (us) followers of Michael because of love, it might have been too much for them if he did not do as they dictate. We love Michael not only for the beautiful music and astonishing performances – we love him deeply for his deep loving soul, his wisdom, his strong and giving personality and the loving messages he gives to the world. That is what we truly identify with.

Said in the Koran, the Torah, and the Bible, the savior will come back in great time of change and He will fight for us and for the free world. Michael will come back to the right time to show the world how we all have been manipulated and lied to, and He will help the people of the world. But to the people:
You have got to OPEN YOUR EYES! THE WORLD IS NOT WHAT IT APPEARS TO BE! We are being lured into the darkness through manipulation from the bad people whom are pulling the strings of all their puppets – entertainers as well as politicians.
Some people just want popularity, power and money. And they will do anything to get it. Even sell their soul to the devil (hence the song ‘’Money’’).
They get their success and in return let the Illuminati string them.
Michael is a lot more than just the music. He was a danger to them.

For those of you who never knew about these conspiracies of NWO before watching the Zeitgeist films go to this link to learn more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here you will find videos from Alex Jones. Scary stuff I know... And in this category you also find Michal Jackson’s film ‘Ghosts’.

If you are not that much into hours of documentary (though I really think you owe it to yourself and the world to take the time to look in to it) you may also (once more) watch the more ‘entertaining’ films like The Matrix, V for Vendetta or The Lord Of The Rings trilogy – You were warned. The world is not what it seems, it’s barely a reality that is being pulled over your eyes. We need a revolution to avoid the fascist one world government. The All Seeing Eye is everywhere trying to lead us in to slavery and darkness.
It’s a long term plan they have had going on. They are working towards the NWO. To them it is not about the money. They already have all the money in the world. All they care about is power and control. And their plan is working. Once they have it, once they gain full control there will no ending it. Like Michael said:  ‘’THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO FIX THIS PROBLEM THAT WE HAVE’’.
WAKE UP! WE ARE LOSING TIME! Say no to the satanic slavery. Say no to evil. Say no to control.

To those who still think the Illuminati is a bogus. Think for a minute of the Middle age… How the church used the most horrible methods to gain control of the people. Through fire they took advantage of the peoples fear. They blinded the people to the truth through manipulation as they deceivingly called themselves ‘’the men of God’’. What makes you think that with an adjustment in methods they wouldn’t be able to perform this evil on us today? Why do you think they could not control the world from behind the scenes? - Because that is what they make you believe!

And if still not good enough for you who don’t believe… You might want to take the time to look up Leo Zagami. He is former Illuminati even of Illuminati bloodline. And he can tell some pretty scary stuff on child sacrifices and the work towards a New World Order.

This is not the world of God and love! This is a world of evil! And we must stand up to our fears and fight the evil forces. They control through the fear. We must overcome that.They shall not win their endgame! We are warned!
I believe in mankind. I believe in humanity. I believe in the right to be your own. I believe that the truth will prevail. Follow the rabbit to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes. WAKE UP!

You might now want to ask – Where is God then? And God is in us! ‘’It starts with us!’’.
Seek the Lord and you shall find. Follow Michael! Follow the King and He shall lead you in the fight for freedom. Maybe Michael had to leave to make us see his prophecy.  
It’s all for love... L.O.V.E.

Power to the people! To all of the people. Make that change. Fight back with love and respect.

(I wrote this comment with all respect to other opinions. No matter what your opinion on this subject (or any other subject for that matter) – though I advise you to look into it and also do your own research – I still love you only for the fact that you are a person and we are all one in the same world.
But you must not forget that far from everyone sees you or the world that way so watch out – evil might be lurking just around the next corner).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

paula-c

January 10, 2010, 08:28:30 PM
TinkerbellStardust , I concurred with you, the problem is that most of these issues are not discussed, and some people believe or think that there is no such a thing can not happen, we must talk a lot about this and that people will have eyes, as you wrote that power is of the people and the rulers are not to do as they please, they are the sevice of the people who elect.  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 04:34:24 PM
agree

what a coincidence... i was just searching the internet... it already started when Hitler had the control.

Farmatic company Bayer worked already with Joseph Mengele (sorry i only have the Dutch article)..

I know there is some poster from Brazil right? Please can you confirm if there is in Brazi a little village where lives a lot of twins?????

See the connection???? Twin tower, 911, twin experiments...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 14, 2010, 08:22:24 PM
It is light, there are videos in the cemetery where you can appreciate the same;

Josef Mengele, the angel of death, the Nazi doctor who did experiments on twins at Auschwitz concentration camp during World War II, whose mission was to create a master race fit for the Third Reich, he arrived in 1963 to Cândido Godói ( Brazil), a small village of Rio Grande do Sul border with Argentina. Since then, the twin birth rate that is four times the world average people
The disturbing assumption that Mengele has continued with his "job" well into the 60s in a village of German immigrants in southern Brazil, is raised in the recent book, Mengele. The Angel of Death in South America, the Argentine journalist Jorge Camarasa, who covers the doctor's years of exile in Argentina, Paraguay and Brazil, since his escape from Europe in 1949 until his death in a beach near San Pablo thirty years later .
Cândido Godói is a German agricultural colony where the inhabitants still remember the way the doctor at Auschwitz, where multiple births have been converted into a tourist attraction, every two years celebrated the Feast of the Twins
The phenomenon has been studied by geneticists Brazilians, Europeans and Americans, who have rendered it impossible to explain it scientifically: Cândido Godói in the proportion of twin births is one in five births, and the rest of the world is of each twenty. Its inhabitants, descendants of Germans from the region Hunsrüick, keep their language and customs borne by the pioneers in the early twentieth century, and the village is a model of social order without slums, violence and unemployment.
What is the scientific explanation for the phenomenon of double concentration of births in the village? Despite the attempts made, no one has yet managed to speak with certainty.
Biologist Ursula Matte, Hospital de Clinicas de Porto Alegre and the University of Rio Grande do Sul, made a genealogical and genetic study of all pairs of twins and found that 67% of them were dizygotic, ie heterogeneous produced by two embryos, and the remaining 33% were homozygous, that is the same, the same sex and fruit from the same embryo.
The first conclusion that emerged from his study, in the '90s, was that it looked like a case of inheritance, since she is usually associated with monozygotic twins. He also ruled out the chance factor, dismissing it could be a natural coincidence which had clustered in the region of Cândido Godói many families with a genetic predisposition to having twins. Furthermore, although one might think in a grouping of such individuals, living in one place and marrying among neighbors, almost no exodus and without the inclusion of new settlers, lived for many years in the same place and breed many children, a fact proved most curious: from the 80s, the number of births of twins tended to decrease rather than increase or remain as they did 20 years earlier.
The first evidence of the presence of Josef Mengele in the area of Cândido Godói refer to 1963. The area that included moving the people of Santo Cristo, Cerro Largo, Linha San Antonio, San Pedro de Butia and Cândido Godói, plus the small villages and farms on the sides of the roads traveled.
Not much time anywhere, had no fixed address, came and went all the time, and everything suggests that, at least initially, he lived in Paraguay, home of the Krug family, and he returned there after from visits Rio Grande.
Are vague and diffuse the things he did: as a dentist-patient treatment or rural doctor, meetings with locals who are presented as a veterinarian to talk about artificial insemination, nocturnal visits to the house of a woman.
But are concrete figures: the highest rates of twin births in the area of Cândido Godói recorded since 1963, when comes a flood of twin births.
Today, if the ghost of Josef Mengele was behind this unusual case is still latent in the area.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 05:13:41 PM
Here's a link to a 2-hour speech by David Icke (The Robot's Rebellion) given in 1996, some 14 years ago. Knowing what we know now, knowing what has happened in the world after this speech makes it especially interesting

He referres to a document called "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" dated from 1979 (The whole document can be googled). Here's some of what is also quoted in the Icke's speech:
"DIVERSION, THE PRIMARY STRATEGY
Experience has prevent that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and gaining control of the public is to keep the public undisciplined and ignorant of the basic system principles on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganized, and distracted with matters of no real importance on the other hand.

This is achieved by:
(1) disengaging their minds; sabotaging their mental activities; providing a low-quality program of public education in mathematics, logic, systems design and economics; and discouraging technical creativity.
(2) engaging their emotions, increasing their self-indulgence and their indulgence in emotional and physical activities, by:
(a) unrelenting emotional affrontations and attacks (mental and emotional rape) by way of constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media – especially the T.V. and the newspapers.
(b) giving them what they desire – in excess – “junk food for thought” – and depriving them of what they really need.

(3) rewriting history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being able to shift their thinking from personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities.
These preclude their interest in and discovery of the silent weapons of social automation technology.
The general rule is that there is a profit in confusion; the more confusion, the more profit. Therefore, the best approach is to create problems and then offer solutions.

DIVERSION SUMMARY
Media: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.
Schools: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.
Entertainment: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth-grade level.
Work: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals."

Think about the tv today, the music industry, Hollywood. Demands in working life
How about life at work? Busy, busy, busy... that's what they want. After work, many are so tired they can barely speak to or enjoy time with their spouses and kids. Everyone rather spends time staring at some sort of a screen..

So far things have only gotten worse from 1996. But the number of ppl who have woken up is growing rapidly... Michael's "death" and TIAI woke some up, h1n1 woke some up, climategate some more, etc..

I can also recommend <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
a site by an aussie called Max. He has videos/mp3's of the exact same themes that are discussed here, and he has very nice, calm delivery and manners.

Lots of love,
Linda
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:47:17 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions