Re: Michael wanted to work with Lady Gaga
January 09, 2010, 04:51:33 PM
@mjgirl86:
Rock With You vs Bad Romance is pretty cool.
She should definitely sing on Michaels grooves and not the other way around.

Although I don't like her music, I think that she's a rather good singer and a very special person.
A few weeks ago I saw her as a guest in a German tv show - and I thought: Michael surely likes that woman!
I read, that he owes her publiching rights, but that was the only connection I was aware of.
When I saw how humble, friendly, warm and loving Lady Gaga appeared between all those artificial tv creatures, I just KNEW, that they would have a lot to talk about. I was really surprised.
Btw, the RTL moderator, who presented the van video was there, too AND they organized a MJ tribute dance for that show

I still don't like her music, but I also don't like the remixes and tribute tracks on the 25th anniversary of the Thriller album - those are HORRIBLE imo  :roll: , but I guess Michael approved them.
So I can't speak for Mike about his thoughts on Lady Gaga, and I think noone else here can.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 05:37:57 PM
kool sounding mash ups.I would be extremely excited to see what these two could come up with. :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

MJLover1990

January 09, 2010, 06:04:31 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "larab"
lol!
I expected that michael jackson's fans could understand what it's like to be bashed for being different and eccentric. youre doing the same to gaga! disgusting.

These are 2 different things. There's a conspiracy behind the whole Michael-bashing ( :cry: ) as he said himself! And this same conspiracy is forcing us to like and enjoy this lady gaga. I personally just dont like her because of her disgusting behaviour wich has nothing to do with art or whatever.
So please dont even start about bashing.

Let's not forget that Lady Gaga is all over in the Illuminati she is THE Mind Control Slave in the Music Industry now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

January 09, 2010, 10:03:03 PM
Quote from: "Eva R"
She onces said she will be the new king (queen) of pop. I was like: NEVERRR!!!

You gotta be kidding, right???? Yeah, these are the end times as prophesied in the Bible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 10:55:12 PM
umm we shouldnt bash anyone...reading those comments i couldnt even finish because they sounded so rude and filled with so much hate...When i read all these horrible post about different artists it rememinded me of the media eating away at Michael Jackson and i was just like wow...we have not learned anything have we??...respect the artists, you dont have to love them but you dont have to hate and bash them either. A little respect please. If you dont have anything respectful to say then dont say anything at all. Lady Gaga is very succesful so she deserves some respect, Taylor Swift very succesfull and deserves some respect.. same goes for all the other artists. They have worked very hard to entertain us all and everyone has their different views on what genre of music they listen to thats why they have different people to sing those songs. They have worked so hard to entertain US and yet we sit there and bash them and all their hard work they have done...SELFISH and DISGUSTING...

Please spread the L.O.V.E. its not that hard  :D
Hope I don't get bashed for this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 05:54:53 AM
Beautiful post, THANK YOU. *applause* WELL SAID  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 06:09:14 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
umm we shouldnt bash anyone...reading those comments i couldnt even finish because they sounded so rude and filled with so much hate...When i read all these horrible post about different artists it rememinded me of the media eating away at Michael Jackson and i was just like wow...we have not learned anything have we??...respect the artists, you dont have to love them but you dont have to hate and bash them either. A little respect please. If you dont have anything respectful to say then dont say anything at all. Lady Gaga is very succesful so she deserves some respect, Taylor Swift very succesfull and deserves some respect.. same goes for all the other artists. They have worked very hard to entertain us all and everyone has their different views on what genre of music they listen to thats why they have different people to sing those songs. They have worked so hard to entertain US and yet we sit there and bash them and all their hard work they have done...SELFISH and DISGUSTING...

Yes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tereza

January 10, 2010, 08:20:27 AM
Yes thank you for this!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 10, 2010, 10:30:12 AM
I personnally don't like Lady Gaga's universe and like some have mentionned I think that she is an illuminati puppet (signs in videos and surely more to come), the songs she sings are commercial, there's no dept in them. They will be forgotten rapidly but I fear that they leave a footprint in the subconscious of people. All I can say is that to make money, to obtain fame and glory some people can sell their soul to the devil. Madonna is the right example and apparently Christina Aguilera is taking the same way. Provocation is one of their means of action and what surprises me the most is that people are not shocked by nudity and all these sexual connotations in almost all video clips and sometimes in the lyrics. I personnaly cannot watch or hear that kind of things. Sexual provocation is not art to me.
A lot of children watch these video clips, this is what they're growing up with. A lot of little ladies will like to imitate their "idol" so there is really something going wrong in this. Success, Fame and Glory whatever the price is ? Remember that you can reach the first place only if you follow their rule. Wen you begin to disobey you become their target.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

wilds

January 10, 2010, 10:54:31 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"

Selfish and disgusting? How about pouring blood all over your half naked body with one leg propped up on a piano with your yoo hoo print showing? There is absolutely no comparison between Michael Jackson and a lady gaga. Michael was respectful and loving and kind! His music was about love and bringing people together, he had a positive message and he became a light for the world. I can't see how anyone could make any type of argument about a lady gaga and The KING of Pop! I'll say whatever I feel! Someone posted before me that they actually became physically ill after a gaga show and I think they were telling the truth! I cannot watch nor listen to her/he music - it brings my spirit DOWN and it makes me feel unsettled - something is WRONG. We need to be careful what we listen to and what we take into our spirits! HARD WORK? How do you know she's working hard? Just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean she worked hard ROFL!!!! And for the record, I don't HATE any human being, I can hate their music and their actions, but I don't hate anyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 11:19:28 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "larab"
lol!
I expected that michael jackson's fans could understand what it's like to be bashed for being different and eccentric. youre doing the same to gaga! disgusting.

These are 2 different things. There's a conspiracy behind the whole Michael-bashing ( :cry: ) as he said himself! And this same conspiracy is forcing us to like and enjoy this lady gaga. I personally just dont like her because of her disgusting behaviour wich has nothing to do with art or whatever.
So please dont even start about bashing.

Let's not forget that Lady Gaga is all over in the Illuminati she is THE Mind Control Slave in the Music Industry now.

Exactly! Their agenda is to polute our minds and souls with this kind of 'music' (as far as we can call it music :roll: )

@ Sarahli and Wilds, I 200% agree with you. Did we EVER hear Michael say something vulgair? NO, never!
He is a gentleman with such a beautifull heart and and his message is love.

But nowadays we only hear and see vulgair lyrics and videos in music such as lady gaga, beyonce, lil wayne ad others. Their behaviour disgusts me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

January 10, 2010, 04:43:07 PM
Quote from: "wilds"
How about pouring blood all over your half naked body with one leg propped up on a piano with your yoo hoo print showing?

I will say that Gaga isn't the best example, for that one interview where she said she looks for a big d***, and that's it, BUT--- (And everyone knows I never speak out, and I stay out of arguments...) BUT.. one leg propped up on a piano with her yoo hoo showing... then what do you say about Michael's crotch grabbing, and seeing his imprint through his pants?

Just saying...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 04:46:41 PM
Quote from: "mjgirl86"
Quote from: "wilds"
How about pouring blood all over your half naked body with one leg propped up on a piano with your yoo hoo print showing?

I will say that Gaga isn't the best example, for that one interview where she said she looks for a big d***, and that's it, BUT--- (And everyone knows I never speak out, and I stay out of arguments...) BUT.. one leg propped up on a piano with her yoo hoo showing... then what do you say about Michael's crotch grabbing, and seeing his imprint through his pants?

Just saying...
Thank you for that...You will probably get bashed for it...but you make a very VALID point.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 11:13:01 AM
Ugh, i really can't stand Lady Gaga, and i don't get how people find her talented. I mean she became known after she made a song about being drunk, how original.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 01:48:04 PM
Wow.hypocritical much? in the sense that you are condemning lady for being 'overly' sexual and eccentric.i agree with mjgirl86.oh please people,you act like mj doesnt do anything suggestive.its pretty obvious and in your face like the black panther for 1 with all that touching and rubbing.i can list WAY more but im somewhere.anyways i find it EXTREMELY stupid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions