I sometimes go on Susan Etoks blog, just as i do not trust her and read her views to see when and if she trips up.  So far, she is often vague and it is hard to decide if she really did know MJ or not.

Recently she has been active on her blog and has been replying to questions.

see link:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and scroll down to see what she has written.

Notably, she states MJ did have a special lady in his life and he did have a tattoo on his forehead.

She obviously has this information from the so-called "leaked autopsies".

However,, one of her answers caught my eye and i have copied and pasted it below:

Kitty Says:
January 6, 2010 at 5:25 pm

@Mel
I think what gives us this odd feeling about the leaked autopsy report is that it´s sensationalism…like you said – the permanent make-up on Michael´s face,tatoo on his scalp,the nonsense about sperm production – all of this is not relevant to the cause of death.That´s why I think it´s a fake.Tabloid crap…

Susan Essien Etok Says:
      January 6, 2010 at 5:44 pm

Seven months ago, I would have agreed with you that it was the tabloids that made it all up. I now realise where the tabloid stories come from – “Insiders cashing in.”

The tatoo stuff is true. The other, it is hard to say.

When autopsies are done, the coroner notes all visual observations. Things like breast implants and other cosmetic “prothesis” would be noted. With respect to sperm production this could be noted if there is reason for it to be obvious – do you catch my drift? I don’t know if this was actually the case or not but there is a possibility.

My verdict – it was a Jackson insider that leaked that info for the purposes of highlighting a particular point.

So, what is Susan trying to imply about the "sperm production"??  She says that it would only be noted if there was a reason for it to be obvious.  

So is she trying to say MJ was sexually active just before his time of death???????

Sexually active with whom??  This mystery lady???  Or with DR CONRAD MURRAY???   :shock:  :shock:

Ive never thought about that theory before.  Please dont bash me for bringing this up.. but its interesting theory to consider.  
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Whether with a mysterious lady or someone else - I feel, that's not our business.
I think this info is more important for the question, whether his kids are his natural kids or not. At the time this was "revealed" by the media, some people already claimed (at least media said so) to be his kids' real fathers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Ninanina"
Whether with a mysterious lady or someone else - I feel, that's not our business.
I think this info is more important for the question, whether his kids are his natural kids or not. At the time this was "revealed" by the media, some people already claimed (at least media said so) to be his kids' real fathers.

Its relevant if its in the so-called autopsy report.. and its relevant if someone in the Jackson family felt the need to leak it to "make a point"

Im investigating the death.,., or the hoax.. all information is relevant.  Susan is saying its been put out there for a reason.  

I dont think its relevant to the children as Susan is saying that it would only be in an autopsy if it was relevant for the time.  Get what i mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DTD...I know some are going to get probably mad about that comment on CM and MJ, but I understand where you're coming from.  I think these reports were from the second autopsy? If thats the case, well then its hard to have umm physical evidence about the sperm production.  Is that what youre referring to?  

Maybe someone leaked the information to prove that MJ is the father of the kids? I read somewhere that the kids werent his, because he couldnt produce sperm due to the beatings he received as a child. But I dont know...I dont feel comfortable discussing this..thats all I can think of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I understand that it may have been leaked for the purposes of trying to stem the rumours about MJs children.

But Susan is saying that it would only be in the autopsy if it was relevant at the time...  um.. so it was there at the time.

Ok... say a woman was murdered.. the Coroner would able to determine if sexual activity had taken place and whether that activity was consensual.

So i think what Susan is implying is that sexual activity took place around the time of MJs death.

It just shocked me a bit, as i had not thought about any element or slant on it like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, um, let's pretend that Michael did die.
And let's pretend that he was killed by Dr. Murray due to administration of propofol.

Now, with alllllll of the medications that were supposed to have been given during the last hours of his life, how the heck would he be able to um, "function"?!?!    :?  :oops:

I can't imagine that this is what she's referring to.

Maybe she's referring to it being possible that the children are his biological offspring?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just sent an email to a German coroner...

Thinking about it, I guess Susan is wrong, because in an autopsy all organs are examined and I think this info will be included in all autopsy reports.
We only get the details the media consider as important and as soon the word sperm is included, they wouldn't miss that point for Michael.
A full autopsy report would include the functionality of all organs and I'm sure a coroner doesn't need sperm to detect, if someone is able to produce it. He just needs to look at the sperm producing organ.

But she's a medical doctor, right? Well, let's see what the coroner has to say...

EDIT: oh no, she's not a MEDICAL doctor... Biomaterial Engineer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When autopsies are done, the coroner notes all visual observations. Things like breast implants and other cosmetic “prothesis” would be noted. With respect to sperm production this could be noted if there is reason for it to be obvious – do you catch my drift? I don’t know if this was actually the case or not but there is a possibility.

I read that as her saying the coroner...   visually inspected it and noted it.  So it was noted because was obvious.

oh.. i dont know.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wait, just remembered something:

At the time of death "fluids" and such just kind of empty out.
This could include sperm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Could this be the girl he was dating? Sorry is that has been post....
.Here is some information i found on the internet..Im not sure but still , im wodering
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 01542.html
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
HOT!!!! LOL  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oh come on people...our babe is not dead
this discussion cannot penetrate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
----------------------------
wakakakakakakaka 2010

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I\'d walk right towards you now and bring you home again
I miss you so much, M !

I have a hunch that Susan Etok may very well be MJ's girlfriend. Shortly after MJ "died" she admitted that MJ was discussing having a child with her and according to her conversation he was very eager about it getting underway. Perhaps, if he did die it was during the act of producing that child?!?!?!?!? It's been known that men can have a heart attack during love making.  However, to me, there is something about it that is off. Why would they need to cover that up with a propofol/drug cocktail overdose? It just doesn't make any sense to me. Perhaps the Susan Etok thing is another diversion---just to add mystery to the mix?!?!?!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
DTD...I know some are going to get probably mad about that comment on CM and MJ, but I understand where you're coming from.  I think these reports were from the second autopsy? If thats the case, well then its hard to have umm physical evidence about the sperm production.  Is that what youre referring to?  

Maybe someone leaked the information to prove that MJ is the father of the kids? I read somewhere that the kids werent his, because he couldnt produce sperm due to the beatings he received as a child. But I dont know...I dont feel comfortable discussing this..thats all I can think of.
[/b]

I think this, also.  When I first heard that in the report, I was like, "WTH does that have to do with anything?!"  But then I thought, "Oh, there has been ALOT of speculation about Michael's children and whether he could have children at all."   I used to hear the rumor that Michael had been, um, gelded, if you know what I mean.  A statement regarding his production of "little men"  :oops: would put those rumors to rest. That is why I think this information was leaked.  That is my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

ROFL.@With doctor murray!!  :lol:
you know what?i don't why i did it but i just randomly thought about that possibility once. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

Quote from: "MJJLives"

I think this, also.  When I first heard that in the report, I was like, "WTH does that have to do with anything?!"  But then I thought, "Oh, there has been ALOT of speculation about Michael's children and whether he could have children at all."   I used to hear the rumor that Michael had been, um, gelded, if you know what I mean.  A statement regarding his production of "little men"  :oops: would put those rumors to rest. That is why I think this information was leaked.  That is my opinion.
See i heard about him getting "gelded" i just say fixed ahahahaha but maybe Michael wanted that to go to prove to everyone that YES he still has gonads and YES they def still work :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions