No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

Re: Death Investigation Complete
January 08, 2010, 12:21:14 AM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Ok I think I'm reading too much into this, and my language barrier is being a problem, today...Can someone tell me in simpler words what does the phrase "all but certain" mean?  It sounds like a doubtful statement, right? or am I wrong? :?

It means they are almost certain there will be a case against him...like a 90% chance...hope this helps. ;)

(lol, I better go to bed, my brain just left me!)
Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 12:24:14 AM by lotus_sutra
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 12:22:06 AM
Quote from: "MJJ4ever1958"
sry you guys....its already been posted a few mins before ....but did TMZ report this first??? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I've googled MJ news and still no reports on this besides on TMZ, so yeah, I guess theyre the first in reporting....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

January 08, 2010, 12:23:24 AM
Ok I think I'm reading too much into this, and my language barrier is being a problem, today...Can someone tell me in simpler words what does the phrase "all but certain" mean?  It sounds like a doubtful statement, right? or am I wrong? :?

it means like..umm.."possibilities". yes, i think you got it right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

January 08, 2010, 12:23:56 AM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"

It means their almost certain there will be a case against him...like a 90% chance...hope this helps. ;)

TY Lotus...This sounds like they're sources aren't that sure about what they're saying...hmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 12:30:13 AM
Quote from: "MJJ4ever1958"
sry you guys....its already been posted a few mins before ....but did TMZ report this first??? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I've googled MJ news and still no reports on this besides on TMZ, so yeah, I guess theyre the first in reporting....

tmz is the first again....go figure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know that L.O.V.E. survives, so we can rock forever on."

"Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel."

LLJ

January 08, 2010, 01:12:25 AM
Okay, I know there is a big debate going on regarding the validity of BOW.

But she said a lot will happen in Jan and also that Michael controls all news released?..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

January 08, 2010, 01:23:02 AM
Quote from: "bec"
"Within weeks". Bah. And how many times have we heard this before?

since he's "death" LOL.. Don't lose hope guys.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SMILE THAT IS SO INNOCENT AND YET SO SEXY! \";)\"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 08, 2010, 01:37:39 AM
u guyz i am so terrified right now my heart just sank so bad so bad...i cant concentrate anymore...what if oh man what if...will michael truly allow Dr. Murray to go to prison just for Michaels sake..i really dont think so...and why did they say Dr. Murray didnt break any laws administring propofol...isnt it illegal to administer in the home...I AM LOSING HOPE!!! I just want to cry right now seriously you guys.. :cry:  :cry: ...i find it strange how TMZ posted this at 12:30AM from TMZ staff...They were no doubt the first to report i mean 12:30 in the middle of the night!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mel31

January 08, 2010, 01:40:20 AM
I really like living in a parallel world every day, but when a new like this happens I hit a wall and hurt very badly!  :cry:

I keep the faith but...aww!!i'm tired!

I think I'll go have a good cry and come back with the, hope and a smile later  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

in my heart there will always be a place for you for all my life i\'ll keep a part of you with me and everywhere i am there you\'ll be Michael L.O.V.E

January 08, 2010, 01:43:22 AM
:roll: There are now 4 threads started on this subject...where is the 'MERGE NOW' button  :lol: !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 08, 2010, 01:47:41 AM
finding a date so everyone can see the show (reveal) is a little tricky ... but we're told it will happen in a matter of weeks

I think that is what is important in this article!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mel31

January 08, 2010, 01:48:17 AM
where is the 'MERGE NOW' button  :lol: !!![/quote]

:lol:  i cry and i laugh in same time now  :lol:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

in my heart there will always be a place for you for all my life i\'ll keep a part of you with me and everywhere i am there you\'ll be Michael L.O.V.E

Shout

January 08, 2010, 01:54:18 AM
I would like to put this article. It is from a German side and they have mentioned from the beginning that Michael Jackson is alive at the end they say, it does not matter what happens they will not change their mind. I have translated the article with google. I think I still will believe that Michael is alive and give you some hope although it is hard.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (I just searched for Michael Jackson on this side). This side was presented in another hoax side in Germany.

Here we go:

Ice-cold murder ?????? Dubious Jackson's death confirmed: Our suspicions and doubts about themselves. Print Email
Friday the 10th July 2009 at 11:59 Clock

We have so far been reported in 2 articles about the mysterious and very dubious circumstances or events, and our information in connection with the death of Michael Jackson .......:

Mysterious death! Pop star Jackson still alive? Sensitive information to lead us to Paraguay! 1,000-euro bet

and

Jackson's death - there will always be curious! Evidence of mega-scandal condense!
After a few us then begin immediately, "smartly" and "upper-doubters" to massively attacked and silly mails written - have now also confirmed reports that come directly from the police from Los Angeles (after 2 weeks) - our first thoughts, information, suspicions and doubts that there's something wrong and was enormously lazy. The fact that you should be by the mass media - in the mass as a mass - often just fucked and sold for stupid, do not have to be new! The only way I can explain to me that one ...... every day, the biggest pipes, rivets, losers, liars, actors, idiots, self-promoter, only Geldgeil, egoists, crack heads, etc. on television, or their waste and scrap regularly published in newspapers, magazines or on websites. Just that - what's happening now - is further proof that we

- Also have here - some very good contacts and have information from which others can only dream of - even if many still! do not want to believe.

Background: After everything (in the context first of all) for public use as normal and without incident as a "commonplace-death" was published - and some of us because of our articles and info to go with it as a "freak" and "conspiracy theorist" is put, is Now in investigating the alleged death of pop star Michael Jackson and the possibility of a murder on the part of police

no longer excluded. The investigations in this direction is now in full swing.

Now, suddenly take the tests, doubts and unresolved questions of allegedly first clear and perfectly innocuous circumstances of Jackson's death, quite huge volume of go in all directions - jaja!

The police chief of Los Angeles, Bill Bratton, said now presents to the television channel CNN - but you should also have no doubt already have noticed in various media in recent hours.

We had already betting on huge insurance and noted that have a "death" of the context / had!

Just a reminder: We had written: "When the doctor suspects but is not" yet "." Yes, not then - and now?

Other - allegedly exaggerated and the fetched statements - one of us then - suddenly turn out as facts and new insights - that `s stuff!

It was quite clear that in the public once the "life celebration" and then keeps the wind - in other words, the news coverage - to be huge turn.

If you continue to want to read about them, so no unnecessary speculation, false reports, or just trash from the mass media - then you come to us and let us also ask to all people in your environment, the issue of Jackson's death " and the real interest backgrounds.

Yes, you can also entries in boards, forums, blogs, etc. to use.

We keep you here with

the true facts, facts and circumstances, up to date - in conspiracies and pointless speculation we do not participate - and nowhere!
All of our eternal critics and doubters should according to current news (where our nose ... etc. have been confirmed once again) now hold but finally the impudent flap and superior in the future, perhaps not even a little bit better, whether some of our articles and more easily once set down only as spinning, or showing off.

We're off to the cause and have encountered some scorching tracks, and our information and knowledge to become more explosive and scandalous.

I'm curious about when to even officially on the - in this context has "disappeared" or the "low shot comes to speak" to!

But the whole thing costs a lot of money and nerves - a lot of money and even more nervous. The only way!

Also, the video footage surfaced now - from just before his "death", during rehearsals for the tour - show a very healthy, agile and totally fitten Michael Jackson. Of fatal illness, painkillers, etc. .... no trace.

Then it was a natural death, now apparently may Murder and the truth .........

But even that may not be the whole truth.

We had written: "Jackson is alive!" - And we stick to it!

But what is even more important to you than the result here and everything related to Michael Jackson still "will get high" is the following
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Shout

January 08, 2010, 02:05:27 AM
Jackson's death - there will always be curious! Evidence of mega-scandal condense! Print Email
Wednesday, 08th July 2009 at 11:18 Clock

We were already in our article vom 27.06.2009 with the title:

Mysterious death! Pop star Jackson still alive? Sensitive information to lead us to Paraguay! 1,000-euro bet
addresses some incredible and mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of Michael Jackson. After our report later - just a few hours - have entered into a number of other well-known and big TV stations, as well as magazines, newspapers and websites on our information and our footsteps, or should I say "feet". It did not change after their research

allegedly proved that some obvious and insurmountable gaps, inconsistencies and oddities are in space, it might be worth / would be enlightened.

I have deliberately waited with the publication of this article until today, because

since we currently can not yet provide a sufficient evidence to the last detail for some really incredible suspicions and evidence, we would allow the final days of stop by there once a little rest, we are not involved in any speculation or conspiracy theories, and hence before the official memorial ceremony yesterday to nothing more to say.

No matter what there really is / was or what the next few months to come to light yet - but the one requires decency, conscience and respect for the death itself, that one is just as well as holding back something and the people who want to grieve, mourn times can be easily.

But some of it I would like to

yesterday - ".................." - Funeral still say:

The appearance and posturing of Brooke Shields was really unbearable and very big puppet show, and if it is alleged to basketball legend Magic Johnson was the greatest experience of his life - he said - that he views almost to the bottom of the Neverland Ranch with a bucket Jackson -Food eaten chicken, then I ask myself quite in earnest, if some people here are still very close?

I understand and I see also that one has put on at such a moment, the good side of the Dead "and brings personal experience with, but as a completely reality principle, and about 20 trillion percent covered trash we must not cease to really.

It is really little more than pathetic and ridiculous, if we must force to such statements or gestures, or can be carried away - but when one is accustomed to large audiences and big emotions.
Those are old hands in the business and superstars who do not make the first time before an audience of millions, what, then .........

Nowhere is a lie to the world as much as:
- Before an election or a wedding,
- During a funeral
and
- After a hunt!

That was yesterday

the parade again proof that the saying of what is using it!

The organizers of the Jackson - theater probably had not even thought of himself in the approach and expected that the whole is already a billion dollar business within a few days. The press reported on the front pages only about the storm and the people around the world, the record stores to Jackson CDs and all, where Jackson is on it.

Even age-old - signed by Jackson - Tour tickets on ebay prices reaching several hundred dollars - that's just madness.

But I am in good spirits, that we

You can say many things because sometimes more, because we have some info and traces on the heels of that are truly amazing (I will return again to it).

Another sad news, I would like but do not conceal it.

In Paraguay, there are now pursued in the context, 4 persons, the various dubious things and circumstances are and were on a "good, correct and hot way" to have been gunned down - 2 people have disappeared without trace and were allegedly still currently missing.

There are thus 2 questions:

1. Why do we proceed with such an incredible tough and brutality against people who allegedly groping in the dark and things and circumstances are on the trail, which will give it and not at allegedly being presented only as fantasies?

2. Should one not consider whether we can under these circumstances, the matter should not simply be left aside, because it certainly looks like this:

There are a lot of money and operates a large expenditure for this - just to make themselves artificially into a danger which we have not really needed.

It's like smoking: Since you are also a lot of money for it, only to injure himself to health - in other words, one begs the question of whether it purely from reason and reflection should not be more usefully stop.
It also has a lot of effort to earn money, which they then spend on cigarettes, which are not even healthy, but just the opposite - that is infected too!

We stand now at a crossroads, because:

"? It is very dangerous to be right when the government and the masses are wrong, or the number of men and women does not fit into the stuff."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)