Re: Death Investigation Complete
January 08, 2010, 02:42:03 PM
This one is from Perez Hilton's Blog
Bad news for Dr. Conrad Murray.

Looks like prosecutors are finally ready to seek an indictment again Michael Jackson's doctor on a charge of involuntary manslaughter!

An anonymous police source revealed Dr. Murray would be "prosecuted on a theory of gross negligence."

However, LAPD must follow procedures and present the case to the district attorney before an indictment can be sought.

As for Dr. Murray, a spokesperson for the doc and his attorney claims Murray has no comment and that he never administered or prescribed anything that should have killed Jackson.

But things aren't looking good for Dr. Murray.

Several witnesses have been interviewed, many of which were with Jackson during his last few days. Not to mention that authorities have medical expert witnesses lined up to testify about standard care.

Now all that's left is to wait until the district attorney's office conducts an internal review and determining when the grand jury will be available to hear the case.

Wonder what the jury will decide.

Here is the link --> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

January 08, 2010, 02:42:21 PM
I was watching TV today (a Romanian news station) and they showed this like every hour at the news report...  They always mentioned that the source was TMZ.com, but they were saying it like they got it from some idk what official source. I guess this just comes to show how unprofessional the media can be, at least in here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 03:47:18 PM
OK you guys i admit when i read this i thought it was game over but after i slept on it i had a very strange dream...like the whole hoax thing was laid into my head Michael was in my dream explaining everything!!!...I felt like i actually met him i feel rejuvenated and ready to pursue this!!! I love this dream and hopefully i never forget it but it was AWESOME who knew such a dream can give me so much faith!!! everything is so clear...
THANK YOU GUYS REALLY...im pumped now :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  i wish i didnt wake up though haha he was so beautiful and his voice sounded so real heehee ok man i cant wait for this month to kick into full gear
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 07:11:59 PM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
I admit that when I first heard about this I had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach  :( .  However, I have had time to think more about this today and digest it all and do you know what??

I AM MORE CERTAIN THAN EVER THAT OUR MICHAEL IS STILL WITH US!!!  :D

Since 25th June I have had 100% faith that all of this is a hoax - earlier today I would say it wavered to about 70% alive, 30% dead but now, I am 100% certain again.

I can understand those of you who feel that this is 'game over', but it's not - I said only last week that something was starting to bubble under the surface and that things would start to happen again.  Well, THIS IS IT, this is the start of the journey down the road to revelation that I predicted.

Hop on board people and join me - it will be "a great adventure" and we will go "to places we have never been before."  8-)  8-)

I love you so very very much Michael.

XXXXXXX

*Join*

Maybe he is following the songs in This Is It..

He wanted to start something.. You know.. Follow his tracks.. What is his last song? Could be something with this.. :lol:

1. Wanna Be Startin Something/Speechless
2. Jam
3. Drill/They Don't Care About Us
4.Human Nature
5. Smooth Criminal
6. The Way You Make Me Feel
7. Jackson 5 Medley (I Want You Back, The Love You Save, and I'll Be There)
8. Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)
9. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
10. Thriller
11. Beat It
12. Black or White
13. Earth Song
14. Billie Jean
15. Man in the Mirror
Credits: This Is It, Human Nature
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

Chance

January 08, 2010, 07:22:19 PM
Quote from: "bec"
"Within weeks". Bah. And how many times have we heard this before?

hahaha you just reminded me .. remember back...way back when they said Murray would be arrested in two weeks?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

January 08, 2010, 07:53:41 PM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
Yes we ARE horrible! :( And it hurts much much more than it did way back in june. People are slowly moving on by now and we just lost him all over again. Just think how Michael would have been feeling this 6 months, we questioned his kid's tears, his mother's, brother's and the whole family's grief. We didn't pray for his soul to get peace. We took everything as a joke, we laughed at their words. Mostly, WE WISHED HIS MURDERER TO BE FREE. we just hurt Michael all this months. Our lives are going to be hell by people laughin at us and telling us how FOOLISH we were acting all these days. Oh god have some mercy.

Even if we are wrong.. Michael is the one that taught us to not believe everything we read.. I think he would be proud that we are thinking for ourselves and not letting the media spoon feed us anymore .. even if we are wrong!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 08:12:31 PM
Has anyone else noticed how all the other news outlets have picked up on this and most of them are reporting INACCURATELY???

The truth is... TMZ are quoting from an "un-named police source" that the LAPD have finished their investigation and are due to hand it over to the DA.
This is why the DA are saying they are not considering charges as they DO NOT have the case file to consider.

So.. its all speculation at the moment.

No official statement has been released from the LAPD on this.

Many news outlets who have picked up on TMZ story are now falsely reporting "charges have been filed"

Its ridiculous, it really is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 08:44:31 PM
Also.. interestingly i have just done a search and the only tabloid in the UK that is carrying this story is "The Sun".
now..  that is very unusual as well.  Could it be because TMZ sources are a bit shaky and not all the papers want to run with this news?

At the moment my feeling is this is BS from TMZ and too many other news outlets have picked it up and ran with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 09:03:42 PM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
It's all but certain Dr. Conrad Murray will be criminally charged in MJ's death.  There is a "but" there...and again I'd like to know who these sources are.  They have proof but the case will be presented within weeks.  How many weeks TMZ? same amount of weeks it took them to investigate?  they'll come up with something soon...

Cant charge a man that doesnt exist the finale is coming soon and it will BLOW YOUR MIND as said on the Jack5ons twitter I think MJ will be the finale..what do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Proud Member of MJ\'s Army of Love (Canadian Regiment) Ready to dedicate my life to MJ\'s Mission. Love you Michael..Always in my Heart[/size]

January 08, 2010, 11:31:21 PM
I'm sorry i sound really depressive sometimes and i DO admit i almost lose the faith often but the truth is something always comes up that helps me regain it. But for last few weeks or a month IDK why i didn't find anything that would help me keep the faith rather there were photos of the tomb, the coronar's statement, murray going to be charged and all... I'm still keeping the faith by the way. At this moment i'm feeling like we ACTUALLY are going to see the end of it. It may be that he's really gone and finally we get justice for him or it may be what we all want it to be, the reveal of the hoax and that Michael is alive and well... Or may i state still a man!! (talkin about those disgusting blonde lady theories)  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

January 08, 2010, 11:35:51 PM
I'm sorry i sound really depressive sometimes and i DO admit i almost lose the faith often but the truth is something always comes up that helps me regain it. But for last few weeks or a month IDK why i didn't find anything that would help me keep the faith rather there were photos of the tomb, the coronar's statement, murray going to be charged and all... I'm still keeping the faith by the way. At this moment i'm feeling like we ACTUALLY are going to see the end of it. It may be that he's really gone and finally we get justice for him or it may be what we all want it to be, the reveal of the hoax and that Michael is alive and well... Or may i state still a man!! (talkin about those disgusting blonde lady theories)  :evil:
the blonde lady theories are the ideas that he was disguised as a woman. not necessarily in a disgusting manner.

& it is alright. we are all here for each other for support.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 11:37:35 PM
Oh and i wish so desperately that it doesn't happen in the reality show lol, there's something that doesn't make me feel it would be a good platform for the big reveal. I don't have that channel. We all don't have it here, i mean in the southern Asia including my country Bangladesh, India, Pakistan the whole eastern India won't be able to witness the BAM. Michael said east indian people are his people lol, we shouldn't be out of it. IMHO it should be on some worldwide source like CNN. Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

January 08, 2010, 11:40:46 PM
Thank you  :) yeah i know the theory about the lady being him in disguise but you know i was talking about the other theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

January 08, 2010, 11:43:09 PM
Thank you  :) yeah i know the theory about the lady being him in disguise but you know i was talking about the other theory.
oh, that  :roll: not worth mentioning again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 12:06:26 AM
more contradictions...whatever - - -
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?