I found these videos on youtube and I thought they were great. They were posted May 22nd, 2011 and they were recorded in December 2002. I apologize beforehand if this has been posted before, I looked around and didn't find it, yet I am the same person who wouldn't be able to find hay in a haystack ;), so apologies if already posted.

This is the first video:
[youtube:62qxqp5h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruo8JetOex8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:62qxqp5h]

This is the second video:
[youtube:62qxqp5h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxd_PSjUwW4&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube:62qxqp5h]

And this is Barry Gibbs website:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you guys enjoy it, I think that it is really cool too see Michael at work. As always love and blessings!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

suspicious mind

could someone cut and post the statement from barry about this from his website?  there are some parts that seem to indicate a need to read between the lines.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
could someone cut and post the statement from barry about this from his website?  there are some parts that seem to indicate a need to read between the lines.

Do you mean this?

Michael Jackson and I were the dearest of friends, thats simply what it was. We gravitated towards the same kind of music and we loved collaborating and he was the easiest person to write with. The more we got to know each other the more those ideas entwined and it all came to this song " All in Your Name". "All in Your Name" is infact the message that Michael wanted to send out to all of his fans all over the World that he did it all for them and for the pure love of music. I hope and pray that we all get to hear it in its entirety. This experience i will treasure forever. Recorded & Filmed at Middle Ear Studios in December 2002. All footage was shot by Ashley Gibb on a high 8 camera. There is over 2 hours of footage.

That was recordered in 2002, but, wow, fits the hoax as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Yeah, I was thinking last night when I posted this, that perhaps someone and only that one person ( I do NOT want to flood Barry Gibbs with hoaxers) should try and contact him, through his youtube account. He says that he reads the comments on his page and videos, so I hink that he would read a direct message. I don't want to corner him, I just want to see if he knows anything. But than again, if Barry really believes Michael is dead, it would be very insulting to try and talk directly about how we think he is alive, plus if he does know anything, he won't talk and would probably still be insulted if we pushed him, because if he can't reveal the hoax than he won't and I don't want him being harrassed. Unfortunately some members have harrassed people they think are in the hoax in the past. It is just an idea, but maybe worth looking into? Hopefully I have not just ripped open Pandora's Box.
Cheers beerchug and much love and blessings :D  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Do you mean this?

Michael Jackson and I were the dearest of friends, thats simply what it was. We gravitated towards the same kind of music and we loved collaborating and he was the easiest person to write with. The more we got to know each other the more those ideas entwined and it all came to this song " All in Your Name". "All in Your Name" is infact the message that Michael wanted to send out to all of his fans all over the World that he did it all for them and for the pure love of music. I hope and pray that we all get to hear it in its entirety. This experience i will treasure forever. Recorded & Filmed at Middle Ear Studios in December 2002. All footage was shot by Ashley Gibb on a high 8 camera. There is over 2 hours of footage.

That was recordered in 2002, but, wow, fits the hoax as well.
thanks gema
looking at it again maybe it isn't as mysterious looking as i originally thought. i definately don't think anyone should persue barry gibbs about it. if it is meant to reveal something it will happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

couple of sessions from the early days just for fun i guess or maybe for comparison

[youtube:3su6e935]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uloWqjazb8&feature=related[/youtube:3su6e935][youtube:3su6e935]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKPoWoMupbE&feature=related[/youtube:3su6e935]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal