Nr 7.

• 34 Replies

Offline Tina K.

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tina K.

Nr 7.

• on: January 08, 2010, 07:33:45 AM
Maybe this have been posted before, I just havent seen it then. Have you noticed on the history tour, the things Michael have on his legs ( dont know the english word ) The nr 7 is on them.[attachment=0:h5j41b3t]history nr 7.jpg[/attachment:h5j41b3t]

I just cant believe I did not see this untill now :?  I have seen thos pictures so many times lol! ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Michael I love you allways.

Offline Doreen316

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Doreen316

Re: Nr 7.

• on: January 08, 2010, 07:37:18 AM
i must admit... his leg is not the first thing I looked at  :oops:  haha but nice find! those darn 7's are everywhere!

Offline XspeechlessX

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by XspeechlessX

• on: January 08, 2010, 12:27:52 PM
Quote from: "Doreen316"
i must admit... his leg is not the first thing I looked at  :oops:  haha but nice find! those darn 7's are everywhere!

haha..  ;)  :D

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

• on: January 08, 2010, 12:33:17 PM
from the "scream" video

Offline i_need YoU

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by i_need YoU

• on: January 08, 2010, 03:58:56 PM
dAMN that picturee is so good in sooo many ways!!!!!!!! very distracting to say the least hehe :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Offline MJFOREVER

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJFOREVER

• on: January 08, 2010, 04:38:40 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
dAMN that picturee is so good in sooo many ways!!!!!!!! very distracting to say the least hehe :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

You mean the 7 right  :lol:  :lol:  JK 8-)

Offline Ninanina

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Ninanina

• on: January 08, 2010, 05:21:49 PM
Here's another triple 7 I found yesterday:

Offline Dancing_Machine

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Dancing_Machine

• on: January 08, 2010, 06:25:47 PM
He definitly has something with the number 7. In some religions the number 7 is a important number. I know that in Islam its means something like all-embracing; God created the world in 7 days, there are 7 degrees in heaven etc.

Let\'s not forget...

Offline Ninanina

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Ninanina

• on: January 08, 2010, 07:26:57 PM
Here's a pretty good summary of the meaning for 777:
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu777.php

Offline smoothcriminal

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by smoothcriminal

• on: January 09, 2010, 12:23:58 AM
8-)   Just to let you know that 7-7-7 is totally the opposite of the Illuminati, they go with 6-6-6.  I feel that it is a way he is telling them that he will not go down without a fight. He's rebelling against them.

Offline michangelo

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by michangelo

• on: January 09, 2010, 01:33:12 AM
Quote from: "smoothcriminal"
8-)   Just to let you know that 7-7-7 is totally the opposite of the Illuminati, they go with 6-6-6.  I feel that it is a way he is telling them that he will not go down without a fight. He's rebelling against them.
SORRY YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG!...777 is also illuminati number!

CHECK THERE

You need more?

L.O.V.E

Offline See

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by See

• on: January 09, 2010, 04:25:02 AM
Oke maybe not much but, 25th of june is 177 day in a leap year...2009 was not a leap year (a year when februari has 29 days) so it was the 176th day of the year but, is you count from 28th of februari to 25th of June it is 117 days... LOL

Offline L.O.V.Eispower

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by L.O.V.Eispower

• on: January 09, 2010, 06:57:33 AM
OMG sevens EVERYWHERE i never noticed!  :o now im convinced he definitely has something withthe no.7 and it means something..im sure..awesome finds everyone!! :)
[size=200]When words fail, music speaks..[/size]

[size=150]Music is my life...michael you are my music and therefore my life =) [/size]

[size=150]Believe in L.O.V.E and magic[/size]

Offline KacyLovesMJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by KacyLovesMJ

• on: January 09, 2010, 08:05:01 AM
Michael is a firm believer in God and the number 7 represents God. 777 = God. 666 = Satan. I'm not entirely into this whole number deal but it is odd that they keep popping up everywhere. But as far as it being on his clothes years ago, I believe it's just his belief in God and probably his favorite number because of that.

Offline Alem (Thetruth)

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Alem (Thetruth)

• on: January 09, 2010, 08:08:20 AM
Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Michael is a firm believer in God and the number 7 represents God. 777 = God. 666 = Satan. I'm not entirely into this whole number deal but it is odd that they keep popping up everywhere. But as far as it being on his clothes years ago, I believe it's just his belief in God and probably his favorite number because of that.
Prehaps numerology had an impact on him, he was the seventh child aswell.
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

www.twitter.com/alem_mj

Offline mj777gil

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mj777gil

• on: January 09, 2010, 10:43:03 AM
Another foto with 777 in history teaser.

Offline michangelo

• Hoaxer

• on: January 09, 2010, 01:09:34 PM

WRONG ...FALSE, you say anything! 777 is the lucky number that is worse than 666, the number of God is 999

The number 777, and its true significance, is immersed in the Kabalistic sciences, such as gematria. Any other meanings attributed to the number 777, apart from the use of gematria, are based in other superstitions and random numerology. They are not founded in scripture, or in biblical mysticism. In fact, the vast majority of explanations for the number that I hear are ones that people make up off of the top of their heads.

Let us not forget, of course, the famous number 777 of Las Vegas slot machine fame.

http://http://sites.google.com/site/pointprophetic/777-is-not-the-number-of-god

http://http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu999.php

when you do not know can not say anything!

L.O.V.E

Offline KacyLovesMJ

• Hoaxer

• on: January 09, 2010, 01:30:05 PM
Quote from: "michangelo"

WRONG ...FALSE, you say anything! 777 is the lucky number that is worse than 666, the number of God is 999

The number 777, and its true significance, is immersed in the Kabalistic sciences, such as gematria. Any other meanings attributed to the number 777, apart from the use of gematria, are based in other superstitions and random numerology. They are not founded in scripture, or in biblical mysticism. In fact, the vast majority of explanations for the number that I hear are ones that people make up off of the top of their heads.

Let us not forget, of course, the famous number 777 of Las Vegas slot machine fame.

L.O.V.E

With all due respect, I would appreciate you not telling me that I don't know anything just because of what some websites say about the number. I am a Christian and I do know that 777 is a number that is associated with GOD and I have known this since I was a child. I do not come on this forum to attack members and I would appreciate not being attacked. If I read your reply wrong, then I apologize but for you to say "when you do not know can not say anything!", that is an attack to me.

Offline michangelo

• Hoaxer

• on: January 09, 2010, 01:50:43 PM

L.O.V.E

With all due respect, I would appreciate you not telling me that I don't know anything just because of what some websites say about the number. I am a Christian and I do know that 777 is a number that is associated with GOD and I have known this since I was a child. I do not come on this forum to attack members and I would appreciate not being attacked. If I read your reply wrong, then I apologize but for you to say "when you do not know can not say anything!", that is an attack to me.

I do not personally attacking you, but lying, people think MJ is a God, and it is absurd.
777 is another sign of the devil, even if I love Michael I do not close your eyes,
it was not a saint as you all say!
God is not the number 777 but 999 and I did not have to prove it is too obvious
for anyone who wants to see.

Offline KacyLovesMJ

• Hoaxer

• on: January 09, 2010, 01:58:06 PM
I'm not lying though and I do not think MJ is God. I said he was a follower of God. He firmly believed IN God. Not in BEING God. 777 is associated with God mostly because of the book of revelations. 7 churches, 7 seals, 7 trumpets, etc. Revelations says that "six hundred and sixty six" (666) is the number of Satan. I believe the bible before I believe any website on the internet.

Offline michangelo

• Hoaxer

• on: January 09, 2010, 02:15:40 PM
I'm not lying though and I do not think MJ is God. I said he was a follower of God. He firmly believed IN God. Not in BEING God. 777 is associated with God mostly because of the book of revelations. 7 churches, 7 seals, 7 trumpets, etc. Revelations says that "six hundred and sixty six" (666) is the number of Satan. I believe the bible before I believe any website on the internet.

No where in the bible it is said that 777 or 7 is god, this is a human invention!
Find me a single verse or is it saying? Only the 666 is calculated!

777 or numerology is not in the English Bible translation,
should notions of Hebrews to the calculations of numbers!
The number of God is hidden from everyone!
But 999 is the reverse of 666 and logic for the number of God, far more than the 777,
but this remains as human calculations.

Peace my friend ...
;)

L.O.V.E

Offline WhisperOfLove

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by WhisperOfLove

• on: January 09, 2010, 03:01:11 PM

No where in the bible it is said that 777 or 7 is god, this is a human invention!

But 999 is the reverse of 666 and logic for the number of God, far more than the 777,

Peace my friend ...
;)

L.O.V.E

Dude, calm down. You don't ACTUALLY know everything...

Offline See

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by See

• on: January 09, 2010, 03:16:03 PM

Peace my friend ...
;)

L.O.V.E

Hi would like to add something, 7 has always been conciderd a luckey number in history..
The swatski symbol that was used by the nazi's was just a reversed symbol stolen from Nepal that use it as a symbol of luck.. I'm shure you know this because of your knowlegde for numbers. But also 777 is often used to moch the number 666 because it has higher valuea...
http://xtiandefence.blogspot.com/2006/0 ... jun-6.html

btw... why do you have to come off like that???

Offline King_Michael

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by King_Michael

• on: January 09, 2010, 03:41:17 PM
Negativity is not needed on this board you have love in your sig but yet you are trying to mock peoples ideas we are all here to find the truth about Michael and there is no denying he loves the number 7

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Offline KacyLovesMJ

• Hoaxer

• on: January 09, 2010, 03:56:10 PM