Re: "Murray" lawyers up
January 08, 2010, 06:47:12 PM
Quote from: "SEHF"
The DEA agent is "Michael Flanagan" so his first name is Michael and not his middle name like the lawyer. They look nothing alike. Here is a picture of DEA agent Michael Flanagan:

We know that they are two different person... ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

January 08, 2010, 06:50:32 PM
Obviously not everyone is "we" because it wouldn't even be mentioned in the above posts if it were.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

January 08, 2010, 07:37:06 PM
Quote from: "Chance"
I have had this thought about Murray floating around in my head for a long time.. What if Murray really did intend to kill Michael.. he was hired by Sony/AEG ... but Michael survived..but Murray doesn't know he did... and the investigation really is about Murray and whoever is behind Murray? It would explain why the DEA became involved..
Very valid observation, Chance, and it would explain a lot more than just the DEA's involvement, such as why Murray STILL hasn't been arrested or even charged yet. Law enforcement could be dotting all of their Is and crossing all of their Ts before letting "all hell break loose," as Liza Minnelli loves to say.

Thanks for sharing. Now you've got my brain doing a little extra thinking, too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

January 08, 2010, 09:00:55 PM
Quote from: "SEHF"
The DEA agent is "Michael Flanagan" so his first name is Michael and not his middle name like the lawyer. They look nothing alike. Here is a picture of DEA agent Michael Flanagan:

Actually, we are just stating the coincidence is the similar name..nobody is saying they ARE the same person..its just an observation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dr Murray's Lawyer
January 09, 2010, 10:10:11 AM
Strange choise of lawyer

he defendend brittney spears in a car hit and run back in 2007, but it look like has no medical specification or knoledge.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Conrad Murray's new lawyer claims he's the best of the best when it comes to cases involving Propofol and death -- and dude has the track record to prove it.

Michael J. Flanagan

Owner of the Law Offices of Michael J. Flanagan.
The bulk of Mr. Flanagan's practice has been devoted to the representation of automobile dealers in Protests and Petitions before the California New Motor Vehicle Board pursuant to the Automobile Franchising Act. In addition, he has represented dealers in the Municipal and Superior Courts of California, as well as in cases before the California Courts of Appeal on numerous occasions, several of which have resulted in published opinions [BMW of North America, Inc. v New Motor Vehicle Board (1984) 162 C.A.3 980; America Isuzu Motors, Inc. v New Motor Vehicle Board (1986) 186 C.A.3 464; Champion Motorcycles, Inc. v New Motor Vehicle Board (1988) 200 C.A.3 819]. Mr. Flanagan also has extensive experience representing dealer advertising associations. While employed at Pilot & Spar in Los Angeles, he represented the Southern California Honda Dealers association, the Southern California Toyota Dealers Association, the Southern California Mitsubishi Dealers Association, the Nissan Dealers Association of Southern California, the Southern California Volvo Dealers Association, and the Orange County Nissan Dealers Association. Mr. Flanagan is primarily responsible for the firm's New Motor Vehicle Board and automotive franchise relations work.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

Re: Dr Murray's Lawyer
January 09, 2010, 10:15:13 AM
EXCEPT..these are two totally different lawyers...the website link you posted  is for Michael J Flanagan...Murrays lawyer is J. Michael Flanagan. This is his website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 09, 2010, 11:37:01 AM
haha..his lawyers name is J. Michael Flanagan...and a Michael Flanagan is the name of the special agent in charge of the DEA office in Vegas that raided murrays house ...thats too funny.

What  :shock:
Well everyone work as a "big family" here , seriously , everyone is related to one another somehow, even on opposing sides
So weird , but quite funny if you think about it
Someone involved in  operation to raid your house(if I understand correctly right ?) , take your case to defend you ? That's quite ironic ,isn't it ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, this is GOOD news.

My guess is that this lawyer will not come cheap.  So how on earth will Dr Murray be able to pay his legal fees when he is struggling to make child maintenance payments?????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................................my thinking is that someone else will be footing the bill for this, MJ himself.  It's all falling nicely into place now  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

MURRAY MAKES PAYMENT IN CHILD SUPPORT FIGHTMICHAEL JACKSON's personal physician DR. CONRAD MURRAY returned to a Las Vegas courtroom on Monday (04Jan10) to settle a dispute with his ex-girlfriend over missed child support payments.
Murray, who is currently under investigation over the death of the King of Pop, reached a deal with Nenita Malibirian in November (09) over the care of their 11-year-old son.
The medic had previously been accused of owing Malibirian more than $13,000 (£8,125) in backpayments, but the former couple agreed to waive the debt if Murray began a new finance plan, paying $1,003 (£630) a month.
He handed over his first installment in court on Monday and will return for a progress hearing on 12 July (10), when a Family Court judge will check Murray is keeping up with his side of the deal, according to his lawyer Chris Aaron.
Investigators looking into Jackson's passing have focused their case on Murray, who stands accused of administering the powerful prescription drug Propofol to the superstar prior to his death on 25 June (09).
Los Angeles authorities have yet to file any charges against the doctor over the tragedy, which was ruled a homicide in August (09).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Murray denies any wrongdoing God You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I think back to the 25th of June the fellow man is a nightmare of a doctor (which is throwing the man only one)
Everything turns to (it runs as it should run)You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions