ChanceTopic starter

Perfect Murder?
January 08, 2010, 09:49:53 PM
If Michael really did die .. and someone hired Murray to intentionally kill Michael .. then they were smart to hire a doctor to do it since doctor's are above murder??.. and if they kill someone it's automatically assumed that it was involuntary?

I don't live in the States... I live in Canada.. I am aware that your justice system is much harsher then the Canadian system.. so maybe I am jumping to conclusions.. what type of prison sentence ( if any) would someone receive for Involuntary Manslaughter?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Re: Perfect Murder?
January 08, 2010, 10:11:27 PM
It depends on the state he is tried in.  It varies from state to state.  You can probably find the information on line.  Try a search for the state of California.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 10:14:57 PM
Keep hope alive guys and girls if we lose hope then there is no point for Michael to come back we are in a way an extension of him if he does browse these boards and we start doubting the hoax he wont come back juss keep believing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

ChanceTopic starter

January 08, 2010, 10:17:14 PM
i'm not doubting the hoax.. just furious .. as it seems a doctor can get away with murder
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 10:56:46 PM
I know if this does turn out to be a murder catching murray won't be enough for me there is more to it we have to get the person who was the mastermind of this plan and everyone involved, and if he did die his family is horrible except the children, everybody laughing and smiling and seeming like they could care less and yet they are trying to profit off his name:cry: I hope he is alive only time will tell
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

January 08, 2010, 11:20:18 PM
I don't want to think of it as accidental or planned murder, but until the case is turned over with evidence we won't know much.  I watched a LKL interview with MJ's nurse and another dr sat in to answer questions.  I didn't check to see if that link was already posted here nor did I save it anywhere, sorry.  His nurse said MJ was asking her questions about profonol and she told him don't mess with it.  This nurse acted very serious, not doing any smiling during the interview.  She appeared to be telling the truth which was refreshing to me.  
The dr said that is isn't unusual for people to use the stuff recreational because it has a half life, which means you IV it and it lasts a short time plus it dissipates from your body quick.  He said that if he had been using it in a home setting for a patient he certainly would have had the antidote drug in his black bag because things can go wrong.

My point is first of all Murray may not be a real doctor, he supposedly was only hired 11 days before hand......on and on.  He made phone calls during the time he also said he was doing cpr ???  He ran from the scene ?  If that much time had passed he would have been pale, cold, lookin like a dead man and no one has said a thing about that in any reports.  All the info we have gotten is to full of BS.  I think MJ was smart enough to have gotten out of the picture long before June 25th.  It's a sloppy hoax.
Hope that makes you feel better.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 12:19:32 AM
Quote from: "Chance"
If Michael really did die .. and someone hired Murray to intentionally kill Michael .. then they were smart to hire a doctor to do it since doctor's are above murder??.. and if they kill someone it's automatically assumed that it was involuntary?

I don't live in the States... I live in Canada.. I am aware that your justice system is much harsher then the Canadian system.. so maybe I am jumping to conclusions.. what type of prison sentence ( if any) would someone receive for Involuntary Manslaughter?

Hi :) I could NEVER EVER believe that Michael could die. Think about the Liberian Girl pictures in the memorial and the funeral. The dancers were the ushers, Jermaine made Michael's death announce, weird ambulance picture (actually everything was weird about the ambulance) and the 911 call(s). Do I need to count everything here? :) All of these clues couldn't be left to us by someone else but only by Michael himself! Just think that Sony or someone else wanted to make us think that Michael is alive, why would his family allow them to do it in the funeral and memorial? They're not that disrespectful and couldn't do it to Michael's memory. So pleaseeeeee let's forget the possibility that Michael could be dead because there is NO possibility like that, ok? :) Cheer up guys. Michael is so ALIVE! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

January 09, 2010, 01:43:14 AM
It's a sloppy hoax.

I thought that too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

January 09, 2010, 02:59:12 AM
look on tmz looks like murrays lawyer will get him off he had similar case before it will be fine listern to what murray/mj said dont get hopes down its the 7th month so lots of stuff will happen and maybe 25th which is exactly 7 months will be when he goes free? Trust me this is a hoax and he wont go to jail could be charged but will get off like when mj did but was innocent so charges dropped!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 09, 2010, 04:45:15 AM
TMZ is a faucet that spits out garbage only.

They are being used in this hoax. They are brickmen (read about P.T. Barnum to understand more).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 09, 2010, 04:47:33 AM
Don't forget.....they have to give the public something.....Don't worry, I beLIEve it's just another smokescreen..All is well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 09:06:09 AM
Murray had apparently been injecting Michael with propofol for the six weeks prior to his death. Dr Murray administered propofol knowing the risk it posed to Michael and that at any moment something could go wrong. I wonder if Murray was debriefed beforehand - did he know his role in all of this?  
From the research I have conducted into propofol associated death, I have found that the toxicology results of propofol levels at autopsy maybe of limited value, i.e. the concentration found at autopsy does not necessarily reflect the dosage given before death. The cases that I looked at, where propofol toxicity was the cause of death, show that the blood concentration was where within normal ranges (1.3– 6.8 g/mL)
For example, a 37-yr-old male was suspected of having fatally self-administered IV doses totalling 1600 mg of propofol. At autopsy his femoral blood propofol level was 2.5 g/mL, a value that is within normal range.
Dr Murray admitted to have given Michael 50mg of propofol every night for six weeks prior to his death and 25mg on the day of his death.  The only way to determine the amount of propofol administered is from evidence found at the scene of crime or, in this case an admission from the doc. So, Murray could have killed Michael and made it look like an accident.
Undesirable effects such as cardio respiratory depression are likely to occur at higher blood concentrations, as a result of increased infusion rate – while Dr Murray was out of the room could somebody have tampered with the drip and increased the infusion rate?? I still don't understand why a cardiologist was treating an insomniac??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

Sangre

January 09, 2010, 10:15:07 AM
Doctor getting away with murder is, without a doubt, horrible. Here (in Europe), our laws are not half as strict as in America and a veterinarian went to jail for performing a surgery on a dog while he (the doctor) was drunk. The dog didn't even die or anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

January 09, 2010, 05:18:09 PM
Ever heard of "Dr Shipman"??  People in the UK will know who he is.. he was a doctor in the UK that went around killing old age pensioners off by giving them high dosages of drugs.  He wasnt detected for a while.. but he went to jail for MURDER.  The spineless man killed himself in prison.

Thinking about it..  Dr Shipman is very similar to Dr Murray in that he injected his patients with drugs to kill them off.

Another thing.. someone has posted a thread on the CCTV.  Where the hell is the CCTV from the house and who took it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions