*Note:* I did not know which forum to post this, so feel free to move it if this is the wrong one. Just PM to let me know where you put it.

As I write this, I find the situation to be ironic. You see, about five months ago, I would of said, "Just give me one piece of evidence to convince me that Michael might be alive." Well, now I am saying give me ONE piece of evidence to convince me is dead. Ever since June 25th, this has been a bit of a rollercoaster for me. Actually, when I first went to the old MJHD site, I was just going on there to see what crazy stuff people were coming up with. I was really surprise when I found that there actually were a lot of sane people (sorry, but some of you are a bit crazy ;) ) who came up with VERY good theories. But it still took awhile for me to be throughly convince. What convince me, oddly was NONE of the theories or "clues" on the old site and this one, but it was Michael himself. After reading the rabbi's interview with Michael, I began to think it was possiable that he hoaxed his death. You see, even after all the good clues and theories, I was still unconvince, mostly because I did not want to get my hopes up and also because while I did not know who Michael was as a man, I was not sure that he would be the type of man who would do that. (Not in the sense that he would be the type of man to hurt his fans, children, etc. Just would he even want to do that) But after reading the interviews, I felt I had a better understanding of him as a person. And this is what convince me that it could be a hoax.
So what is the reason for all of this?
Well, as you know, news have been released that Conrad Murray will face charges. And I know some of you are a bit scared. I am not. If Conrad Murray had been arrested MONTHS ago, that would be it for me. I would believe that Michael was dead. However, the reason why this does not scare me is because they should have done this months ago. What is the point of having a "through" investigation, when the murderer all but CONFESS to killing Michael Jackson? And not trying to play the race card, but as a black person, I have had MANY people in my family and friends being charged for crimes they did not even do. A realtive of my friend is in PRISON right now for something he did not do. And there was a pretty good amount of evidence to prove that he is innocent. So for me, it is really odd that a black man in this country could CONFESS to murder and not only be arrested for MONTHS, but is even allowed to PRACTISE MEDICINE! It just took too long. If anything, chances are Murray will be found innocent or at the very least, get a slap on the wrist. This does not scare me at all, in fact, it has me a little excited. Because I believed that while Michael could be alive, that he more than likely that he would not come back. Now, well, I still don't know for sure if he will, but this is the first time where I believe it might be a possiablity. Anyway, so what will it take for me to believe that Michael is dead? Let the punishment fit the crime. All I am asking for is ONE month in prison, just one. Then, I will believe that Michael is dead. Because let's face it, if Michael is dead, then justice has been long overdue and Murray needs to pay. But I would not worry guys. I think now, more than ever, I beLIEve.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Roller coaster"  is the perfect term to describe what I'm feelin' about this whole thing.  Sometimes I hear things that make me say "he's alive," other times I hear things that make me say "he really is gone."

Dayyummmmmmn...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

Seriously..

There is NO proof that Michael Jackson is dead..

Uhm.. Okay.. We have some proves; Michael's family says so, The Media writes it,
 Michael had Memorial & Funeral, Conrad Murray to be charged.

This Is It.. Yeah.. This is really it!

Michael's family.. Hmm.. Really sad that they are the only one that confirmed his death.. Who else did?
-No one! Only his brother, Jermaine. Ofcourse would they help Michael with this hoax!!
What about friends? His cloests friends helps him, and are a big part.. Other people believes he is dead. Other people, friends?.. No, other people.

The Media writes it.. Well, Michael said.. Not everything in the media is to believe in.
-TMZ said Michael was dead before Jermaine confirmed it. TMZ are always first with MJ releated stuff, and no-reason for that.. It's said that Michael is one of TMZ's owners. Other big tabloids have been writing it too? Ofcourse.. Jermaine is a part of the hoax, he tells it.. People believe.
(It's like killing a person, then say you didn't kill it. You start crying.. Your family back-up) Not best example but you understand.

Michael had Memorial and Funeral.. Yes, but they said he was inside the casket. Big LIE!
-They would NEVER bring Michael to that place. Some crazy people could run to the casket and start a "riot." No good friends of Michael were seen in his memorial or funeral.. Only some people through his life, and alot of random people!

Conrad Murray to be charged? Okay.. It's like putting a criminal from the TV, like theifs from Home Alone-movies, and charge them.. Their name is fake.

It's a reason why they are pushing the date of Michael's case further and further out. They are making small cases like child-support for Murray, when they have bigger things to do. The child-support is probably just to avoid media, and fans/people to start with the death investigation.

Murray is an actor. His name is fake. Michael will come back, if this is a fake.. Cause Murray is probably recieving alot of rants, and hate mail, people that wishes him dead.. Or else Murray really killed Michael, and his family and friends are really hopeless.. I would then never "dream of being the one, who was in the big family.."

I didn't mention everything, but I just repeated myself. Not everything I wrote is clear, but Ill make you think like I do. And we will see :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

I've intentionally refrained from commening in the forum today due to all of the agitation over the recent news about Murray's alleged upcoming charges. Lots of people are understandably upset and/or confused, but I'm taking a "Yeah, right -- I'll wait and see and believe it when I see it" approach to all of this.

Why? Because today's events are just more of the same contradictory and inconsistent stuff we've been seeing since June 25. It looks like it will NEVER end, and I'm personally beyond bored with it.

However, your post has motivated me to chime in for the first time today, rosemariaantigone. I especially love the following part:
Quote from: "rosemariaantigone"
Well, as you know, news have been released that Conrad Murray will face charges. And I know some of you are a bit scared. I am not. If Conrad Murray had been arrested MONTHS ago, that would be it for me. I would believe that Michael was dead. However, the reason why this does not scare me is because they should have done this months ago. What is the point of having a "through" investigation, when the murderer all but CONFESS to killing Michael Jackson? And not trying to play the race card, but as a black person, I have had MANY people in my family and friends being charged for crimes they did not even do. A realtive of my friend is in PRISON right now for something he did not do. And there was a pretty good amount of evidence to prove that he is innocent. So for me, it is really odd that a black man in this country could CONFESS to murder and not only be arrested for MONTHS, but is even allowed to PRACTISE MEDICINE! It just took too long.
*Excellent* observations, and I agree. I just wanted to add one thing, though. I'm black also, and like you, I find it extremely suspicious that a black man like Murray has been allowed to carry on as usual while he's supposedly the primary and only suspect in the death of one of the most famous men alive.

Yet, I believe there's another reason that may partially explain why law enforcement hasn't moved more quickly to arrest Murray, namely the fact that Michael is black too. It's that old black-on-black versus black-on-white crime reality: sadly, it just seems like authorities care more about the second one in general.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lorrie"
Yet, I believe there's another reason that may partially explain why law enforcement hasn't moved more quickly to arrest Murray, namely the fact that Michael is black too. It's that old black-on-black versus black-on-white crime reality: sadly, it just seems like authorities care more about the second one in general.

I thought that too. But in that case, I think that they would have force Conrad Murray to quit his practise, at least. The fact that this man walks away scott free is what concerns me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

Quote from: "MrJosephJ"
"Roller coaster"  is the perfect term to describe what I'm feelin' about this whole thing.  Sometimes I hear things that make me say "he's alive," other times I hear things that make me say "he really is gone."

Dayyummmmmmn...

For me it will be if and when mama Jackson files a wrongful death suit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Crescendo

Conrad is a cardiologist not an anethesiologist. He admitted that he administered propofol to Michael (which should only be administerd in a hospital setting by an anethesiologist). Bam! right there. Conrad is guilty but that wasn't enough for the investigators?

Thats what I find weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

Remember this, IF Murray is going to jail!

-I'm sure they would show a photo or video of him, being put in jail, or some photos of him if he's getting a death punishment.

But it doesn't mean it's true. They could put him in jail just for a TV-"show." Like a proof.. But my only proof is to see Murray suffer badly. A video of him being jailed a whole year, with alot of pain.

Not many would regocnize Murray in another country, except USA and MJ's real fans.
-So he could be jailed in the media, but not in real.

Living with another name (his own) and get a new job.

I'm kinda bizzare, and what I'm going to say now is disgusting! But the only thing that makes me "realize" Michael could be dead, is to see his autopsy pictures, they opened his grave and show me the body.

That will never happend to any of us, so.. We'll never get a proof that he might be dead.

Here are three clues from the past week, that IS for sure that MJ is still alive.

-Memorial might win award price?!
-Murray will most likely not be charged?!
-Family strange behaviour?!

Tweets from The Jacksons, Twitter; AllJack5ons.

SUNDAY marathon on A&E 2 episodes left building to a SECRET series finale that will BLOW.YOUR.MIND. I promise. Always, JJ - pls retweet
 about 9 hours ago from web

I'm just curious, what could BLOW.OUR.MIND.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

pleaseeee....don't make it a never-ending story!!!
I can't go on living that things are not the way the appear...ALL THE LIFE LONG!
So,we must come to a point! Some day,soon,I hope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
Remember this, IF Murray is going to jail!

-I'm sure they would show a photo or video of him, being put in jail, or some photos of him if he's getting a death punishment.

But it doesn't mean it's true. They could put him in jail just for a TV-"show." Like a proof.. But my only proof is to see Murray suffer badly. A video of him being jailed a whole year, with alot of pain.

Not many would regocnize Murray in another country, except USA and MJ's real fans.
-So he could be jailed in the media, but not in real.

Living with another name (his own) and get a new job.

I'm kinda bizzare, and what I'm going to say now is disgusting! But the only thing that makes me "realize" Michael could be dead, is to see his autopsy pictures, they opened his grave and show me the body.

That will never happend to any of us, so.. We'll never get a proof that he might be dead.

Here are three clues from the past week, that IS for sure that MJ is still alive.

-Memorial might win award price?!
-Murray will most likely not be charged?!
-Family strange behaviour?!

Tweets from The Jacksons, Twitter; AllJack5ons.

SUNDAY marathon on A&E 2 episodes left building to a SECRET series finale that will BLOW.YOUR.MIND. I promise. Always, JJ - pls retweet
 about 9 hours ago from web

I'm just curious, what could BLOW.OUR.MIND.
Sorry, but I think that is a little disrespectful to want to see his body to prove that he is dead. To me, it just sounds like you're willing to beLIEve forever, even if Murray is jailed. Well, I will still think that Michael is dead if that happens. However, if Michael is alive and has Murray jailed (or at least fool people into believing that Murray is in jail) then I will have to say that Michael REALLY wants us to think he is dead and that he is not coming back. And with that, I will respect Michael's wishes.
As for the twitter account, I don't know if that is real, since it is not vertifyed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

* What is the point of having a "through" investigation, when the murderer all but CONFESS to killing Michael Jackson?

He has not "confessed" to anything. He strictly says that he neither prescribed nor administrated anything that would have killed Mr. Jackson and his former lawyer says the affidavit is false and the LAPD interviewers misunderstood what Murray was saying. Dr Murray had made a video stating this very thing that he is innocent, and the truth will prevail. And to prove that the doctor had an intention to kill Mr. Jackson is extremely hard if not impossible to charge him with 2 degree murder. Therefore I believe they will go with involuntary manslaughter.

This kinds of cases takes forever look at the Anna Nicole case, it took two years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
* What is the point of having a "through" investigation, when the murderer all but CONFESS to killing Michael Jackson?

He has not "confessed" to anything. He strictly says that he neither prescribed nor administrated anything that would have killed Mr. Jackson and his former lawyer says the affidavit is false and the LAPD interviewers misunderstood what Murray was saying. Dr Murray had made a video stating this very thing that he is innocent, and the truth will prevail. And to prove that the doctor had an intention to kill Mr. Jackson is extremely hard if not impossible to charge him with 2 degree murder. Therefore I believe they will go with involuntary manslaughter.

This kinds of cases takes forever look at the Anna Nicole case, it took two years.
He did, in his own way confess to it. Even though he SAID that he did not prescribed anything that would kill Michael, he did admit giving him a cornicopia of drugs, including propfal, that the corners said did kill Michael. That is like saying, "Sure, I had a gun in my hand and I pull the trigger. But I did not kill the man, he just walked straight into the bullet." Yes, Murray did admit to killing Michael, he just tried to make it look like it was some sort of freak accident and because of that, he is not really to blame. Give me a break.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

I've intentionally refrained from commening in the forum today due to all of the agitation over the recent news about Murray's alleged upcoming charges. Lots of people are understandably upset and/or confused, but I'm taking a "Yeah, right -- I'll wait and see and believe it when I see it" approach to all of this.

Why? Because today's events are just more of the same contradictory and inconsistent stuff we've been seeing since June 25. It looks like it will NEVER end, and I'm personally beyond bored with it.

However, your post has motivated me to chime in for the first time today, rosemariaantigone. I especially love the following part:
Well, as you know, news have been released that Conrad Murray will face charges. And I know some of you are a bit scared. I am not. If Conrad Murray had been arrested MONTHS ago, that would be it for me. I would believe that Michael was dead. However, the reason why this does not scare me is because they should have done this months ago. What is the point of having a "through" investigation, when the murderer all but CONFESS to killing Michael Jackson? And not trying to play the race card, but as a black person, I have had MANY people in my family and friends being charged for crimes they did not even do. A realtive of my friend is in PRISON right now for something he did not do. And there was a pretty good amount of evidence to prove that he is innocent. So for me, it is really odd that a black man in this country could CONFESS to murder and not only be arrested for MONTHS, but is even allowed to PRACTISE MEDICINE! It just took too long.
*Excellent* observations, and I agree. I just wanted to add one thing, though. I'm black also, and like you, I find it extremely suspicious that a black man like Murray has been allowed to carry on as usual while he's supposedly the primary and only suspect in the death of one of the most famous men alive.

Hi, I just want to say that I am white, but it saddens me so much that black people have to feel this way. I have always seen the whole human race as equal, and have 2 adopted chinese daughters. I want Murray to pay big time if Michael is dead, but NOT because he is black. That is so sad to me. Sorry, I just had to express my feelings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"

He did, in his own way confess to it. Even though he SAID that he did not prescribed anything that would kill Michael, he did admit giving him a cornicopia of drugs, including propfal, that the corners said did kill Michael. That is like saying, "Sure, I had a gun in my hand and I pull the trigger. But I did not kill the man, he just walked straight into the bullet." Yes, Murray did admit to killing Michael, he just tried to make it look like it was some sort of freak accident and because of that, he is not really to blame. Give me a break.
I am not saying that Murray is not to blame I leave it up to the judge to decide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the racism card doesn't work the way some people would like to think or make out..... the color of skin makes no difference in this case or any other... maybe 25yrs ago..
but come on people!!! please don't use skin color, it's an insult to everybody (yes including me, i'm from mixed race so i can talk about it!!) theres actually one thing that sets me off and that is ANY race using the race card to be seen as a victim of their color. a few months ago i was walking down a street and i ignored a bunch of guys whistling at me and you know what they said?? SHE'S A RACIST!!!!  that is so lame, seeing that i too have a black father, my point is DO NOT ACT LIKE A VICTIM BECAUSE OF SKIN COLOR
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions