Re: Michael Jackson Crucifixtion
January 11, 2010, 04:19:54 PM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
Let's focus on the HOAX, and talk about his personality when he is back, hopefully :lol:

My point is, if Michael are so focused with God & Jesus. And said God Bless you etc in the This Is It movie, I don't believe he could convert to Islam. Just if he for some sort of reason had a fight with God or Jesus.. Or realized something that isn't realizeable.

God and Allah is not the same person x) But Religion is only religion.

Cause Muslims dont say God Bless??  :roll:
Muslims believe in the unity of God and his phrophets like Jesus. Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, is one of the most important phrophets in the Islam.
There is just one God, the Arabic name is Allah. So in Islam it doesnt mather whether you call Him God or Allah cause there is only one.
And why wouldn't he convert to Islam? You act like it's a bad thing, well newsflash: it isnt  :roll:

Michael Jackson is what I'm up to right now.

Ok, seriously dude/girl, this is crazy... :|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Re: Michael Jackson Crucifixtion
January 12, 2010, 12:22:59 AM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
Let's focus on the HOAX, and talk about his personality when he is back, hopefully :lol:

My point is, if Michael are so focused with God & Jesus. And said God Bless you etc in the This Is It movie, I don't believe he could convert to Islam. Just if he for some sort of reason had a fight with God or Jesus.. Or realized something that isn't realizeable.

God and Allah is not the same person x) But Religion is only religion. Michael Jackson is what I'm up to right now.
this isnt about his personality this IS ABOUT THE HOAX, if you were to watch the clips is talks about what the media did to him and how he was going to be the last person they do this too, and if you follow the HOAX you would know that repairing his image is about a large part of the HOAX :roll:

and who do you mean michael is what your up to right now? that doesnt make sense and neither does either of you post :lol:

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"

And why wouldn't he convert to Islam? You act like it's a bad thing, well newsflash: it isnt :roll:

yea if you look at her first post it really seems like she would have a problem if he did ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions