Re: THINK I HAVE SOLVED THE FAKE AMBULANCE PHOTO
January 09, 2010, 11:21:31 PM
Ok i wasn't even born in the 80s, i thought the hyperbaric chamber thing was a lie?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

January 10, 2010, 01:29:10 AM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
Ok i wasn't even born in the 80s, i thought the hyperbaric chamber thing was a lie?
I wasnt alive in the 80's either but the chamber picture is REAL they just told a FAKE story about how he slept in one to live longer which is a LIE...he got burned making a pepsi commercail on his head and had to get in one...someone got a picture sold it and you knowing TABLOIDS making up the story

Picture=Real
Story about picture=Fake
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 10, 2010, 05:08:06 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
I wasnt alive in the 80's either but the chamber picture is REAL they just told a FAKE story about how he slept in one to live longer which is a LIE...he got burned making a pepsi commercail on his head and had to get in one...someone got a picture sold it and you knowing TABLOIDS making up the story

Picture=Real
Story about picture=Fake

yeh just elaborate on that!! its something they needed in the burns unit so he bought it for that.. and he said he had to have a go in it!!

then as its Michael Jackson all the freaky stories immerged!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 05:51:53 AM
You may not solved the fake ambulance photo but you definitely solved the FAKE FAKE ambulance photo!
Remember? Sometime ago an old-looking ambulance photo appeared - and it seems that somebody took the head of MJ from this old "oxygen chamber" picture and tried to prove that this 2009 photo was fake!  :roll:
I don't have a better copy on my laptop - but maybe some of you do and will post it here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 10, 2010, 07:07:50 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I think any photos can be flipped, rotated, and then cut and pasted.  THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THE BULGING VEIN IN HIS FOREHEAD.  IT WAS A PIC. FROM HIM PERFORMING AND JUST HAD HIS EYES CLOSED AT THE TIME.   ANYONE CAN DO THIS.........SOLVED..........FAKE  FAKE FAKE.

It is not a vein in his picture in the ambulance. See my thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, when looking for pictures to match up, don't look for veins sticking out in the forehead

Even though I have said it quite a few times I will say it again. I can't understand why people think this photo is "shopped", I am missing the point, it is not logical.  Michael had dummies, doubles, a makeup artist,  and lastly he could have done it  (lying there) without being dead so  why would he need a shopped picture to prove his death?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

MJJ1982

January 10, 2010, 01:10:44 PM

Michael brought that story into the world, with the help from Frank Dileo and John Branca and others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

January 10, 2010, 01:28:41 PM
MJ himself med up the story about the chamber to make an image a little more eccentric we could say. But the picture is real and in the comparisson some of you posted before, make very evident how easy it is to photoshop a picture like the one of the ambulance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 01:34:02 PM
Do you know what bugs me about the ambulance picture?  The nose.. there were many rumours going around that MJ wore a fake prosthetic tip on his nose and in the ambulance picture it appears to me that the top of the nose is missing.

The pic may be real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 05:07:13 PM
I go back and forth on whether this ambulance photo is fake or not.

Recently, I have searched google for "ambulance stock footage" in a quest to find a similar photo Michael could have been photoshopped into.  So far, no luck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

January 10, 2010, 05:45:38 PM
the thing is..its been solved with many pictures..3 to be exact,the correct CORRECT 1! got lost on MJHD   :cry: but umm...i say! lol all the pictures are nicely put together for one...lol case closed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

January 10, 2010, 05:53:00 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Do you know what bugs me about the ambulance picture?  The nose.. there were many rumours going around that MJ wore a fake prosthetic tip on his nose and in the ambulance picture it appears to me that the top of the nose is missing.

The pic may be real.

i see that too!! the tip is gone i think this is him now not photoshopped :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 11, 2010, 06:05:00 PM
Even if it's him , what's the problem ?
I think that he may have acted the scene one time as a rehearsal , have the picture taken, then they touched it with photoshop to erase some clues , to add some others clues ( if she look too real we wouldn't be here after all)
So that's why the skin tone is darker , some details of his face seems older too
Photoshop can transform some ugly hollywoodian b***** into beautiful,thin and perfect like beauties , so of course they can make someone beautiful as Mike(wich already look young for his age anyways) look younger and make us confused as hell .Erase some wrinkles and scars , put the eyebrow from another era , darken his skin tone , put an another nose and here is it !
I tought at first that it could be an older picture as well
But what if it's a picture of 2009(took during a reahearsal of the death : remember Ben's slip-up " that day and that other d...(day) mixed up with an older picture to make him look totally different from now ?
Of course it doesn't look 2009 Era , it's 2009 Era with some details of Bad/History/Blood on the Dance Floor Era.
Because it's taken in 2009 doesn't mean that it's not photoshopped  ;)
Don't worry people , it look fake because it is that's all
Don't worry about the tip of his nose , it look pretty normal to me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 07:03:01 PM
there was only one picture taken right???ok...the one that is posted on this site..it seems there is almost no space between michaels nose and the paramedics hand right??

look at this picture that i saved and enlarged..there is a space between the nose and hand,.and the tip of the nose looks there to me..unless i am imagining this.i dont know..you have to blow it up to understand..but then again it can be a dark spot too...also..we all forgot one very important thing! The paramedics said they couldnt get a vein so they have to put the IV in his neck right??tell me where the hell is it then? I dont see it anywhere??>>

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 10:11:06 PM
Quote from: "doreentbird"
there was only one picture taken right???ok...the one that is posted on this site..it seems there is almost no space between michaels nose and the paramedics hand right??

look at this picture that i saved and enlarged..there is a space between the nose and hand,.and the tip of the nose looks there to me..unless i am imagining this.i dont know..you have to blow it up to understand..but then again it can be a dark spot too...also..we all forgot one very important thing! The paramedics said they couldnt get a vein so they have to put the IV in his neck right??tell me where the hell is it then? I dont see it anywhere??>>

I understand exactly what you are talking about.  I noticed the same thing.  The space between the hand and his nose.  I have seen several pictures where there is more space than others.  Also, I have seen about 5 differnt ambulance photos.  Some show just MJ and others show almost the entire ambulance interior.  Where are all these different versions coming from?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

mykidsmum

January 11, 2010, 10:17:59 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"

Picture=Real
Story about picture=Fake

yeh just elaborate on that!! its something they needed in the burns unit so he bought it for that.. and he said he had to have a go in it!!

then as its Michael Jackson all the freaky stories immerged!!
guys...you are just spreading gossip...he said himself out of his own mouth that this was a hypabaric chamber he had bought for a childrens hospital and that they thought it would be cute for him to go inside and take a couple of shots...He BOUGHT IT FOR A DONATION not for his burns on his head.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions