"Michael Jackson Death Investigation Is Over!"
January 09, 2010, 11:31:00 AM
According to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson Death Investigation Is Over!

And Dr. Conrad Murray is in deep shiz!

The LADP has completed their "exhaustive" and "extremely thorough" investigation into the death of Michael Jackson and the case will go to the District Attorney within the next few weeks.

Supposedly, the authorities have enough evidence to file a criminal case against Dr. Murray even though his administering of Propofol did not break any laws. He's likely to be charged with involuntary manslaughter, which means they would have to prove gross negligence.

Manslaughter!

Bad news for Dr. Conrad Murray.

Looks like prosecutors are finally ready to seek an indictment again Michael Jackson's doctor on a charge of involuntary manslaughter!

An anonymous police source revealed Dr. Murray would be "prosecuted on a theory of gross negligence."

However, LAPD must follow procedures and present the case to the district attorney before an indictment can be sought.

As for Dr. Murray, a spokesperson for the doc and his attorney claims Murray has no comment and that he never administered or prescribed anything that should have killed Jackson.

But things aren't looking good for Dr. Murray.

Several witnesses have been interviewed, many of which were with Jackson during his last few days. Not to mention that authorities have medical expert witnesses lined up to testify about standard care.

Now all that's left is to wait until the district attorney's office conducts an internal review and determining when the grand jury will be available to hear the case.

Wonder what the jury will decide.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

See

Mark my words this will have the same outcome for Murray as it did for dr. feelgood at the time...
Dr. feelgood was the dr of Elvis
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't see Murray being arrested.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Quote from: "See"
Mark my words this will have the same outcome for Murray as it did for dr. feelgood at the time...
Dr. feelgood was the dr of Elvis

Big difference is that Elvis doctor wasnt by his side when he died.  MJ was supposed to be under the care of Dr Murray and it is Dr Murray who has supposed to have directly injected Propofol into his body which stopped his heart.

Thats a big difference to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yesterday TMZ said the same thing and that caused a frenzy on the forums. The DA's office basically busted them so things calmed down a bit. Has this been reported outside of tabloid like sources yet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

:o  :shock: I bet when one of Michaels angry fans gets done with him, he'll wish he were arrested. I've been worried about that since he returned to work. I wouldnt wish death on anyone, but I cant say I would be sad about it. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wasnt able to get on the internet yesterday, but when I was in my car today the news was all over the radio about Murray being charged with involuntary manslaughter.  If Michael really did pass, then I am truly disgusted that this is all that he will be charged with.  He could only get 48 months in jail for this.  I would not want to be him when and if that day comes and he goes to jail.  There are so many people that loved Michael, including the ones in jail.  He would have to watch his back 24/7.  If this does go to court and I pray that it doesn't.  I hope that they show it on TV just like they did the OJ Simpson trial.  The court system owes that to his fans.  When I heard the news about this, my heart felt so heavy.  I do believe though that the investigation is not over.  There is way too many inconsistancies throughout this ordeal.  If and a really big IF, Michael is gone,  I want to know the truth to all these inconsistancies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

Quote from: "Lonelynation"
According to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson Death Investigation Is Over!

And Dr. Conrad Murray is in deep shiz!

The LADP has completed their "exhaustive" and "extremely thorough" investigation into the death of Michael Jackson and the case will go to the District Attorney within the next few weeks.

Supposedly, the authorities have enough evidence to file a criminal case against Dr. Murray even though his administering of Propofol did not break any laws. He's likely to be charged with involuntary manslaughter, which means they would have to prove gross negligence.

“And we should make it clear Dr. Murray has not been charged. The DA has not even the case yet, that said it´s very clear the LAPD staggering Dr. Murray. Dr. Murray has told the LAPD in his interview, the Saturday   after Michael Jackson´s death, that he administered the Propofol. We know that they gonna say the Propofol was  front (do not understand) in terms of legal level…the lithel level, excuse me.”  TMZ LIVE 8.7.2009  ;)  ;)

We should add it to the slipup list...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Yesterday TMZ said the same thing and that caused a frenzy on the forums. The DA's office basically busted them so things calmed down a bit. Has this been reported outside of tabloid like sources yet?

Look at AP they are reporting this aswell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions