The comeback question
January 09, 2010, 02:35:30 PM
What will happen to him not legally because he will have it covered but those haters out there will be out to get him and the media will continously bash him, when he left it was peaceful in a sense because he didn't have to hear it from the media and he was finally living a normal life, the point is that he will be in constant danger we know he has the highest security money can buy but do you want him to live in constant danger
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Re: The comeback question
January 09, 2010, 03:08:23 PM
michaels always been in constant danger, and whats to say if he came back he would be in more danger?.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 04:51:27 PM
We'll  be happy  if Michael come back,we are his ARMY OF L.O.V.E increasing  in number every day.We'll stand for him as one  if  he needs our help, but still there  remains the question 'all for money' and I don't think his life  will  be safe and quiet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DON\'T WALK AWAY

January 09, 2010, 05:08:33 PM
Success is the best form of revenge. If MJ were to comeback and demonstrate success in his chosen field...music and or movies then the haters would be left with egg on their face. My concern is in the non-believers of the hoax. They are as strong and confident in their belief that he is dead as believers are in that MJ is alive. Will someone snap and go off if MJ is proven to be alive and returns? People take stuff so damn personal and might perceive his disappearance as a personal offense if MJ "left them in mourning and later returned". Many people are fans but let's face reality there are also fanatics who idol worship celebrities. Who knows what any of these people are capable of doing. Fanatics have been known to target one public figure to gain the attention of another public  figure. What's-his-name shot President Reagan to get Jodie Foster's attention. The regular fans will be ok. The media will grumble but eventually will  be ok. It is the MJ fanatics that concern me the most and their reaction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 05:11:52 PM
Well, I really don't know if Michael will come back or not. What I do believe is that if Michael is alive, he knows what he is doing. He is aware of all the conquences. So in other words, I trust his judgement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 05:18:23 PM
I agree with GirlSaturday, I've also thought about "the comeback". Let's assume for sake of argument that MJ does return to the public gaze, my worry is a nutter harming MJ. Look at John Lennon and what happened to him.
Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 05:22:06 PM by mjjveritas
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 09, 2010, 05:21:31 PM
People would be scared of MJ if he came back :lol:

He would fool almost a whole world, and they would see what power MJ had if he wanted to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 05:22:01 PM
Of course there are fanatics  steady in their moarning , but  i hope  they are few.If they are real Michael's fans  they will cry happy tears to see he's alive . safe , happy and again with us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DON\'T WALK AWAY

MJ-Fan

January 09, 2010, 05:26:59 PM
I hope that he comes back. Well, maybe not.. I just want solid proof to know he's ok and happy without endangering himself.
I know there are loads of people who will protect MJ and always be there for him if he were to return. But there are also messed up people out there who would do anything to make his life hell and threaten him and his family.. So in a way I guess I'd like him to stay hidden forever :/ Atleast he can't get death threats now :lol: And he's probably just chillaxing 8-)  
But like someone said above.. He's obviously got it all planned so I trust his judgement on whatever he decides.
Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 05:30:34 PM by MJ-Fan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

January 09, 2010, 05:28:48 PM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
People would be scared of MJ if he came back :lol:

He would fool almost a whole world, and they would see what power MJ had if he wanted to.
:roll:
THATS THE REASON THEY WANTED TO KILL HIM ,BECAUSE HE HAD WORLD WIDE POWER . tHEY COULD NOT CONTROL HIM. :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 09, 2010, 05:57:00 PM
It's a very good question and I wondered about it since I believed that Michael was still alive, when I saw all these fans crying their despair so hard. I said to myself how a comeback would be possible ?  I'm not yet 100% certain about the comeback but if it is well planned I presume that it will be done in the smarter way. I'm not smart enough to figure it out it surely be something big. I'm sure that God will protect Michael, I really hope so, He is the best Protector. We the real fans are also here for him, we're his soldiers of love.
I think GirlSaturday pointed out something interesting regarding the fanatics and what they are capable of if some of them felt that Michael cheated with them, that he played with their feelings. But we're maybe dramatizing, surely it has been taken into account in the comeback plan. I think that the reason for the hoax is so important that even those "fanatics" will only take a bow to the King.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 09, 2010, 06:02:28 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
It's a very good question and I wondered about it since I believed that Michael was still alive, when I saw all these fans crying their despair so hard. I said to myself how a comeback would be possible ?  I'm not yet 100% certain about the comeback but if it is well planned I presume that it will be done in the smarter way. I'm not smart enough to figure it out it surely be something big. I'm sure that God will protect Michael, I really hope so, He is the best Protector. We the real fans are also here for him, we're his soldiers of love.
I think GirlSaturday pointed out something interesting regarding the fanatics and what they are capable of if some of them felt that Michael cheated with them, that he played with their feelings. But we're maybe dramatizing, surely it has been taken into account in the comeback plan. I think that the reason for the hoax is so important that even those "fanatics" will only take a bow to the King.

I totally agree with you  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

iMJacksonfaN

January 09, 2010, 06:20:46 PM
Michael will comeback, or else he is dead.

He wouldn't use Murray, then make him found 'guilty' in something that isn't true. Michael isn't like that.

Could be that MJ sent us believers some videos to prove it. But not show himself ever again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 06:27:28 PM
My earlier point regarding John Lennon being murdered, JL didn't do any of this and was still taken out by a mad/bad person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 06:43:51 PM
I just can't live with the thought of Michael coming back only to be really killed by those fanatics, if he is really at peace with his life right now then maybe this is the best for him, it's his life now and he is in control of it before it was for the fans now it's time for him to live in peace with his children, im just really sad right now :cry:  at the thought of him coming back and we celebrate only to find out some crazy person really takes him out, if life was hard before it's going to be really tough for him when he comes back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions