iMJacksonfaN

Re: The comeback question
January 09, 2010, 07:08:10 PM
Oh God.. Stop it..

Why do you think he never will come back? You should just get out of this forum, and say.. He will never come back.. It's the same that he is dead. Except he would be living with his family only

Would be waste of MJ to never come back, and make all this clues.. GOD..

He will comeback, or he is dead.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-Fan

January 09, 2010, 07:17:23 PM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
Oh God.. Stop it..

Why do you think he never will come back? You should just get out of this forum, and say.. He will never come back.. It's the same that he is dead. Except he would be living with his family only

Would be waste of MJ to never come back, and make all this clues.. GOD..

He will comeback, or he is dead.

Hey.. Calm down. It's his choice if he never comes back. We don't know the reason he actually did this, it could be something extremely serious. Debbie Rowe has said before that he always got threatened and some people even threatened to take his children. Just because he doesn't comeback and give us a show doesn't mean he's dead. He may have to stay away forever.
And to say it would be a 'waste of MJ to never come back' seems kinda harsh.. Saying that all he was good for was performing. Michael was just human ya know! ;) If he gave clues then it could just be for the people who really look for them and believe.

And don't tell people to leave the forum. If they choose to believe he isn't returning, that's their opinion. Not everyone on here is expecting a comeback, they just want the truth.

Sorry, but you gotta realise faking your death isn't a game and returning isn't as easy as 1 2 3 ;)

That said, yes ofcourse I want him to return and I have a good feeling he will.. But I'm pretty worried. It's gonna be a field day for the media and the haters. I would hate to be in his position right now. He's got all of our support and he should no we love him and we'll always be there for him! I'd love for him to return, but whatever he does is what is for the best..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

iMJacksonfaN

January 09, 2010, 07:27:25 PM
Michael would put Murray in danger for rest of his life. Realize it..
-Michael would NEVER hurt people for rest of their life.

It's worse for Murray to live as an actor and recieve alot of hate mails, than Michael being threated badly of some haters through the internet.

People would think Michael was unstopable, boss and could hide everyone, even though he has the most known face and name.. Person itself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-Fan

January 09, 2010, 07:49:07 PM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
Michael would put Murray in danger for rest of his life. Realize it..
-Michael would NEVER hurt people for rest of their life.

It's worse for Murray to live as an actor and recieve alot of hate mails, than Michael being threated badly of some haters through the internet.

People would think Michael was unstopable, boss and could hide everyone, even though he has the most known face and name.. Person itself.

Yeah I get your point. I also think MJ will return. But I was just stating why others might not agree with that. We do have to be prepared for him to never come back because nothing's for sure about a return.

MJ would put his kids and family before anyone else. So ofcourse he'd put them before a doctor he hardly knew (Murray) if he HAD to. I'm not trying to make MJ sound mean by the way lol. But clearly he had to do something and surely Murray would be involved with this and would have agreed. He's probably getting a huge amount of money for doing this if it is a hoax. Michael wouldn't have it in his heart to force someone to be hated for killing one of the most talented and loved men in the world and leave them to suffer and face all the hate without them being in on it. I'm sure Murray is perfectly protected right now..

But honestly, I think if MJ came back, he'd be a HUGE target. That's the only thing worrying me. But I hope he'll be back and I do feel like he will once he gets all the hoaxy stuff sorted.
Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 08:16:28 PM by MJ-Fan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I LOVE you Michael x

January 09, 2010, 08:07:35 PM
Listen im not saying he isn't coming back what im saying is he will be a bigger target then before and you know there are really crazy people out there that hate him this will just put more fuel in the fire, we all want whats best for Michael maybe living his life for once is the way it might be when he comes back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

MJ-Fan

January 09, 2010, 08:18:03 PM
Quote from: "King_Michael"
Listen im not saying he isn't coming back what im saying is he will be a bigger target then before and you know there are really crazy people out there that hate him this will just put more fuel in the fire, we all want whats best for Michael maybe living his life for once is the way it might be when he comes back

yeah I agree. MJ was a target before and he'll be a target again after. Perhaps a bigger one. I'm hoping if this is a hoax, then there's a good reason for it that people will understand and instead of being mad at him, they'll just be relieved he's back.
But sadly, there are some bitter people in the world who will hold a grudge anyway. It's sad but it happens. I hope MJ's prepared for it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I LOVE you Michael x

January 09, 2010, 08:27:18 PM
Us hoax believers will be with Michael every step of the way but those so called fans that worship him like God might go overboard when he comes back it would be sad if a group of angry fans went after him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

January 10, 2010, 12:20:21 AM
Quote from: "King_Michael"
Us hoax believers will be with Michael every step of the way but those so called fans that worship him like God might go overboard when he comes back it would be sad if a group of angry fans went after him

I'm sure that he will have a very good reason and a very good explanation when he comes back. So we shouldn't worry about the fans because I'm pretty sure that they will all be the happiest in this world. And about the other threats, well Michael has always been into those threats. It's nothing new. I don't think that it will get worse with his comeback :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 10, 2010, 04:34:38 AM
Michael has got alot of new fans since his death.. Everyone will be shocked if Michael comes back. It would be bigger than his death. He would be billionare, even he dont care about the money.

The jealous idiots should spend there time on trying to hurt themselves, they're ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

January 10, 2010, 12:22:37 PM
If Michael decides not to come back,it won't mean that he's gone.I personally would be overjoyed if he returns,but if he has decided to pull this hoax up,to be away from the spotlight,from "bad guys' who threatened him,from the hounding media,he may probably have chosen a quiet life away from the spotlight,to have an ordinary life as we all,i will understand him and stand by him if he decides not to come back to this hell,to go through all this B.S. again(to tell the truth if i were him, i would choose to live a quiet live),the only thing i need is to get some final proofs that he's alive and ok to calm down,it will make me the happiest girl in the world,i'm sure even if he doesn't come back, he'll "sent" us some final facts,clues that he's ok. All his life he has dedicated to us-to his fans,ha has lived for us,we shouldn't take it for granted,it's the time for him to live a quiet life away from the spotlight,to live a life he has always wanted to live,i think he deserves it and we should stand for him no matter what he decides.P.S. In my heart i hope that he'll come back as a hero and the KING OF THE ENTIRE WORLD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE