Re: Police searching for missing tapes
January 09, 2010, 05:32:38 PM
The LAPD messed up so bad by not locking down the house on the day he "died".
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 05:33:59 PM
Quote from: "yaya"
weren't those tapes missing a long time ago? and they are just now starting to search for them...?

Yep!You're right about that...I'm sure those detectives didn't get their badges by reading "Forensics For Dummies" :shock:...I agree with Dance too...I don't think those tapes will ever be recoverded...if their ever existed in the first place...or is showing an alive and kicking MJ  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 05:34:38 PM
Who would have them? Surely the security people would've been watching the cameras?
So....what the hell?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Xsy

January 09, 2010, 05:45:06 PM
I´m still thinking that Murray is the Scapegoat. If it was really murder, then I don´t think he´s the murderer or took the tapes..
There´s something bigger..
If that´s really the case, I don´t hope these tapes are destroyed now. They could give big evidence.
On the other hand it would have been easier to take them out of the camera before somethings going to happen, when MJ wasn´t there, to make sure nothings going to be filmed..mhmmm..unless there´s a signal or light when tape is missing.
It´s hard to say if I wish they will be found. When they will be found and it´s not a hoax then it´s really good and helpful i think, if they will not be found maybe that means that nothing happened and it was part of the plan that there are no tapes because everybody would say "just take a look at these tapes!".
I think we don´t know now or never know, because they will be missed anyway... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 05:46:54 PM
Not only that, but if the tapes weren't even there to begin with, surely someone on MJ's security detail would've noticed? And what? Were MJ's guards all paid off?
They're oddly silent on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.

Xsy

January 09, 2010, 05:50:41 PM
Quote from: "susie_23"
Not only that, but if the tapes weren't even there to begin with, surely someone on MJ's security detail would've noticed? And what? Were MJ's guards all paid off?
They're oddly silent on this.

Yeah, they´re oddly silent... it must have been a big and sophisticated plan, either from michael or from his murderer. It´s all definitely a bit too odd..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 05:54:39 PM
Okay, I may be posting more than I should, but the more I read and think about it, the less it makes sense.
Here's my scenario:

I'm MJ's guard. Have been for a while. ONe day someone comes to me and says "You know, if the tapes were shut off on June 25th, that would be great. You'll be rewarded handsomely. Of course, if you go to the police, we'll hurt you and your family."

Okay. So I do. I leave them off. And if I were then to learn that MJ was dead?
I don't care WHO threatened me or why, I'd go straight to the police and tell them what I knew. That's why they have the Witness Protection Program, right? To protect those who witness a crime.

And how many guards, security people, etc....did Michael have? It doesn't make sense that every single one of them would agree to cover up a murder!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-Fan

January 09, 2010, 06:01:05 PM
The CCTV that went 'missing' has always been my little reminder that this has to be a hoax whenever I'm in doubt! It's just too coincidental!
And if this can pretty much sum up most of the mystery surrounding MJ's death .. Why start looking for it 7 months after!? It could have been destroyed or whatever by now. Kinda crazy..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

Xsy

January 09, 2010, 06:03:39 PM
That´s why i think (if it was murder) those tapes were removed after everything has happened. MJ is dead, staff is quit,... enough time to make things go missing.. Nobody knows who was the last at his house, nobody knows who was the first that entered the empty house..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-Fan

January 09, 2010, 06:06:49 PM
I wonder what's on those tapes. I think there's only two reasons why they're missing:
1. He was truly murdered  (:( )
2. they show that he's alive and well

So which is it? I hope it's reason number 2.

Totally agree. There can only be 2 reasons as to why there is no CCTV footage for THAT particular day. Murder or he's alive. I really hope he's alive.. But we'll have to wait and see. I've always thought 90% alive, 9% murder 1% stupid accident.
I guess I'm gonna just trust my instincts up until we have total proof that he's not alive!

I love you Michael! You're a genius ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

January 09, 2010, 06:13:25 PM
Remember that Janet and LaToya went over the next day and removed Michael's belongings, even down to the covers and sheets from his bed.  Perhaps they had been instructed to get  them because it is very obvious to me that the police were instructed NOT to secure the crime scene immediately  for a reason.  When a crime has taken place the scene is IMMEDIATELY secured for forensics.  This obviously was planned.  This gave them time to go in and plant the notes and all the other stuff they "say" they found, vials of drugs, oxygen tanks, dirty room,etc.  Come on, let's get real.  For heaven's sake and common sense if Janet and LaToya cleaned out MJs stuff, surely the would not have left vials of drugs and post it notes and a filthy mess on the scene.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 09, 2010, 06:25:48 PM
strange after all that happen yesterday with the TMZ story and the DA and what some members have found on the doctor now this I remember last night some was asking about those tape and now here a article about how the police are now looking for those tape this is all a smoke screen to throw people off I am sure if those tape was really missing Joe and Latoya would have said this when they was calling foul play. or the media final got off their butt and started really look in to his case and asking  real question and the police is trying throw them off like by saying they looking for those tapes which really should have been their first step
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 07:15:51 PM
I'll play the role of bad guys here...

Per your scenerio... "We" approached you to turn off the tapes and promised a bribe. You played along and now our plan to murder has been accomplished. The first thing that we do is approach you again to ensure your silence by threatening you. We convince you to play along again because afterall if we could kill once then we could do it again. If you go to the police anyway then we play a little game called "flush him out and shut him up". We knock off friends and family one-by-one until you retract whatever you're telling the police and suddenly get amnesia.

That was scary. I seem to be pretty good at being a bad guy.  :lol:

Okay, I may be posting more than I should, but the more I read and think about it, the less it makes sense.
Here's my scenario:

I'm MJ's guard. Have been for a while. ONe day someone comes to me and says "You know, if the tapes were shut off on June 25th, that would be great. You'll be rewarded handsomely. Of course, if you go to the police, we'll hurt you and your family."

Okay. So I do. I leave them off. And if I were then to learn that MJ was dead?
I don't care WHO threatened me or why, I'd go straight to the police and tell them what I knew. That's why they have the Witness Protection Program, right? To protect those who witness a crime.

And how many guards, security people, etc....did Michael have? It doesn't make sense that every single one of them would agree to cover up a murder!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 07:52:42 PM
Well, after waiting 7 months to start looking for them, what did they expect.  Someone shows up at the LAPD station saying, "here, um, I had these tapes and just heard you were looking for them."  Yeech!!!

I agree with what's been said:

They will either show Murray or whatever his name is on the phone for 40 minutes, trying to figure out what to do now that he killed our MJ.....or

They will show Michael packing his bags with a ticket to Eastern Europe, Bahrain, Neverland, or somewhere in his pocket, with Murray or maybe KO pulling up with the getaway car.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

January 09, 2010, 08:26:14 PM
A source tells the National Enquirer, "It was a very sophisticated and high-tech surveillance and security system. Not only were there cameras outside the house, but there were cameras inside as well - in private locations.

hummmm...this article is originally from The National Enquirer....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions