MJ-Fan

Re: Police searching for missing tapes
January 09, 2010, 08:29:51 PM
Let me just get this straight..
Are they saying the tapes have gone missing, or the CCTV footage wasn't working on that day and there's nothing on the tapes?
If this CCTV system is so 'sophisticated', then surely only MJ and his trusted workers would have been able to access them and they would have been very secure and private. I mean, if there were cameras all over his house then Michael wouldn't want to risk letting strangers or random employees watch these tapes of his personal life whenever they pleased. Meaning, only MJ or his trusted employees could really be in possession of these tapes? It would of been tricky for anyone to actually get them other wise right? :? So why haven't more of the people that worked for him been questioned?
So unless this is a hoax, that would lead me to think he was murdered by someone close to him. Quite a horrible thought..

But yeah.. Like I said before. If the tapes are missing, obviously this would be at the top of the list to investigate cos that screams foul play or hoax!
Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 08:42:20 PM by MJ-Fan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

January 09, 2010, 08:33:39 PM
this is a random thought of mine.

maybe the tape will suddenly appear. & it will consist of Michael speaking directly to it, waving hi & saying "Hi  :D I'm actually alive."

hehe.

anyway,
there is no way the tapes will appear. not after 7 months. too long of a time gap.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 08:35:16 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Remember that Janet and LaToya went over the next day and removed Michael's belongings, even down to the covers and sheets from his bed.  Perhaps they had been instructed to get  them because it is very obvious to me that the police were instructed NOT to secure the crime scene immediately  for a reason.  When a crime has taken place the scene is IMMEDIATELY secured for forensics.  This obviously was planned.  This gave them time to go in and plant the notes and all the other stuff they "say" they found, vials of drugs, oxygen tanks, dirty room,etc.  Come on, let's get real.  For heaven's sake and common sense if Janet and LaToya cleaned out MJs stuff, surely the would not have left vials of drugs and post it notes and a filthy mess on the scene.

One thing always seemed very strange in the case ...
I do not know how U.S. law, but when something happens suspicion of murder in Brazil, the location of the alleged crime is sealed, ie no one else can enter the site until the team's expertise in the local police appear not to have any kind of change in the scene of the alleged murder.

I found it strange when I read that Janet and La Toya removing MJ their belongings before police make the expertise on site. 8-)
I remember at that time also entered the mansion of a team change for the removal of belongings.
As I said before I do not know how the U.S. law but comparing it with the Brazilian seemed very strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I like to put people in a situation, no matter what, and give them quite the opposite, or the unexpected ... So much more than they thought would happen" --
Michael Jackson - 1983

January 09, 2010, 08:35:45 PM
No doubt. And if I was the guy who ordered MJ's murder, there's no way I'd let the tapes just sit around. I'd have destroyed them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

January 09, 2010, 08:45:51 PM
I dont know why they havent investigated his sisters for going into the house?  Someone took the hard drive for his music, and didn't someone mention MJ had cash in his house?  So whoever took those, probably took the video footage.  The only person who would want to disappear that footage, if any crime was committed, would be Dr. Murray.  Didn't he leave with MJ on the ambulance, and then he disappeared?  If one of his sisters took it, and had any evidence of crime, they would have blown the whole story long time ago, but, if on the contrary, there are signs that MJ is alive and well...there are enough reasons to disappear the video.

On the other hand, sometimes I fear a corrupt cop may have "disappeared" that footage covering a crime.  But my guess is on that MJ is alive and well...and he has a plan...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

January 09, 2010, 08:47:58 PM
They are just NOW looking for the tape? Give me a break! They are no more looking for those tapes than I'm looking for those tapes. The Keystone Cops lie through their teeth. Next...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 09:46:41 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Why have they waited all this time to resume searching for the tapes?

Right! They're JUST NOW starting to look for them?? I agree with another poster above me...either they're missing cuz it's a murder or he's alive.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 11:25:11 PM
Ok but I am not sure there are "tapes" with new security systems its all computerized right? So wasn't it mentioned that the hard drives and all of MJ's unrealeased songs were taken? Hmm sounds like the family has this stuff.

If not then I would have to say we have a murder. BUT I truly believe 99% that he is alive and the security footage had to go missing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

January 10, 2010, 12:35:31 AM
It's all part of Michael's FILM career...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

January 10, 2010, 12:54:06 AM
Quote from: "susie_23"
I wonder what's on those tapes. I think there's only two reasons why they're missing:
1. He was truly murdered  (:( )
2. they show that he's alive and well

So which is it? I hope it's reason number 2.

I think it's number two. I think he's alive and well. If those tapes were there in the beginning, they'd have to be taken so people won't see him being alive and well. He wouldn't want that proof just yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

January 10, 2010, 12:57:37 AM
With him leading the way, do you remember it from TII

I think too that it might be a part of a film! It sound so fake that Michael is dead. As I have read this news I just thought about a film! And who knows maybe they show a little bit in the Reality show of the Jacksons...

They have filmed the memorial service, do you remember that it has started and then interrupted and then went on, so what didn´t we see? LIBERIAN GIRL (Liberian Michael  ;) )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

January 10, 2010, 01:38:22 AM
There are 2 scenarios. I have thought about this a lot since I heard they were missing.

Either the family was taking things OUT of the house or

The family were PLANTING things in the house.

My thoughts have always been ( from the beginning) that there was a reason they were allowed in the house the day ( or 2 ) after. Were they staging a scene?

Are the tapes missing due to what they do NOT want us to see about the whole incident?

The tapes are missing for a reason. A very important reason and you can be assured that they have been looking for them since the time they knew they were missing but they will not be found because they contain information someone does not want us to see.

If they could be found they would answer all the questions once and for all ... of that I have no doubt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

January 10, 2010, 02:38:36 AM
Quote from: DancingTheDream

Authorities seized vials of prescription drugs from Jackson's property immediately after his tragic passing as they searched for clues as to the cause of his death.
 "It was a very sophisticated and high-tech surveillance and security system. Not only were there cameras outside the house, but there were cameras inside as well - in private locations.
There are also gaps in some security camera footage stored on computer hard drives.

quote]
There are a few statements in this article that have been bothering me
1. Theysaid they took out prescription drugs IMMEDIATELY following his tragic death...didnt it take them days to get to the house afterwards...after his sisters were there...So they could have put the drugs there to create a crime scene. AND didnt they say that there were no drugs found in MJ's body with the exception of propofol. hmmm interesting??
2. There were cameras in PRIVATE LOCATIONS...as in a select group of people knew where the cameras were located..
3. There were GAPS in some security footage stored on computer hard drives!!!!!.....Someone please help me understand this please!!! because when i read this my mind went blank and was like WOAH WOWWWWWWYYY!!! So that means they have some footage that just dont have the MAIN footage!!!...so that either means A) they removed the cameras before the murder took place B) they deleted the footage on the hard drives which means which ev gaurd was responsible for maintaining the security cameras should def be questioned... Or once again ima point at Mj's sisters considering they were removing some personal items of Michaels following is death

Ok another few questions, EVERYONE knows that his sisters were in that house and i mean EVERYONE knows that...so how come they didnt get in trouble for tampering with the evidence or get in trouble for being in the crime scene i mean HELLO if they could take stuff out of the house ( hard drives with music, blankets, clothes, security footage ) you know small stuff nothing important then they can put stuff in the house like oh i dont know DRUGS!!!
ONE OTHER THING...why are they just now looking for the tapes when they said the investigation was complete????
This article is so confusing eerrr...there are so many things stated in here that just lead to what the heck they mean. This article did not leave me with any closure just more confusion and more reason to think that MJ is Still alive  :D  :D
q0txciityl0ve  that would be sooo cute heehee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 10, 2010, 03:26:19 AM
If this was real, LaToya, Janet, Alveres, and Murray would have been brought before a grand jury by now, not only to ask about this missing footage but to question them about what they saw, removed from the house, heard, and know. There is no case. There is no "death investigation". The family had to subpeonna medical records from UCLA? You mean to tell me LAPD detectives have closed their case sans UCLA ER medical records from 6-25??? COME ON!! This is about as far from real as it comes.

I think the DA hasn't done any of these things because there truly, in all reality, has not been a crime commited. Just like I have speculated for months, no body=no crime. The 911 call was fake, the EMTs were actors, the ambulance was paid for and ran with it's emergency lights off, no public funds were used for the memorial or funeral, life insurance was cashed in, and just TRY and prove that Michael's music sold better because he died then because of the upcoming O2 concerts of TII movie coming out. Just try. Not a chance there's a case there. Not any case at all.

Michael hasn't done anything illegal, so even though LAPD and the DA strongly suspect Michael Jackson isn't really dead.... there's nothing they can or should really do about it.

But a non-illegal death hoax is unprecidented. So I betcha there's a bunch of detectives not quite sure where to go from here. Press on or drop it? Perhaps the rumor of invol. manslaughter charges against Murray was dropped to flush Michael out from hiding. "Unnamed sources" are at work everyday in the media so LAPD took no risk in circulating this rumor to the press.

Things are getting interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 10, 2010, 03:27:17 AM
We need to think logically about these missing tapes. They have bothered me from day one.
Either Janet, LaToya, Conrad Murray or the house staff removed them. Remember the staff were told to go home just after or before the incident.

Who wanted the tapes gone? Who had access? The body guards, Janet and LaToya were there either immediatly after or a few days after. What was on the tapes? All the answers. those tapes would have been the absolute proof as to what happened and they are gone.

Omer Bhatti, the children, the body guards and assistants were the only people possibly allowed access to the computers immediatly after the incident. Janet and LaToya came in days later but were they told what to look for and what to do do to erase the data?

I believe the data on the tapes was erased or edited as there were things we were never meant to see but what? If the Police were there the day of and the days after they would have the tapes. They were aware of the cameras from day one which is evident by the release of the information that the info was gone shortly after the supposide "death".

These tapes were something I brought up fairly early into this investigation as it was the one thing that bothered me the most. There is a cover up somewhere here and if we keep asking about the tapes it will not go away as they are the mosr important thing I can think of.

If you sweep this tape issue under the rug as you have a lot of other things it WILL go away, which I am sure the LAPD hopes it does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions