Re: Police searching for missing tapes
January 10, 2010, 03:37:27 AM
Quote from: "bec"

Michael hasn't done anything illegal, so even though LAPD and the DA strongly suspect Michael Jackson isn't really dead.... there's nothing they can or should really do about it.

But a non-illegal death hoax is unprecidented. So I betcha there's a bunch of detectives not quite sure where to go from here. Press on or drop it? Perhaps the rumor of invol. manslaughter charges against Murray was dropped to flush Michael out from hiding. "Unnamed sources" are at work everyday in the media so LAPD took no risk in circulating this rumor to the press.

Things are getting interesting.
wait you say the LAPD are suspecting Michael faked his death?? Hmm interesting indeed if thats the case...where did you learn this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 03:58:47 AM
Oh wow...& 7 months later they want to start looking for tapes.
Geesh, If it did have evidence of a murder...seems kinda late to me
to be looking for it. They've gave whomever has them time enough to
get rid of it. Some people on this case need to be handed a pink slip quick.

But I'm thinking that tape is showing Michael packing his little bags
getting ready to leave..(agreeing with Liberian Girl Hee Hee) :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"I now know I\'m mad and that\'s not even
the disturbing part...it\'s the fact that I\'ve
never embraced it before now"

lisap27

January 10, 2010, 04:23:54 AM
all this confuses me!! why is there suddenly new stuff popping up.. :shock:  weve been talking about them tapes from day one!! and they've only just caught onto it.. pfffff.. i smell a rat!!!

also i think WHY ON EARTH didn't JANET an LATOYA remove all the drugs etc that made Mike look like the biggest drug taker on earth!! If it was my brother i wouldn't leave them.. i'd wanna leave him some dignity!! and sort that part out in private!! i mean they was tampering with eveidence anyway..
 :roll:
why would they leave stuff like this to blacken his name even more!! just when he's was re-building himself!! this stinks of either BETRAYAL or HOAX!! pfffffffff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 04:32:23 AM
Quote from: "lisap27"
all this confuses me!! why is there suddenly new stuff popping up.. :shock: weve been talking about them tapes from day one!! and they've only just caught onto it.. pfffff.. i smell a rat!!!

also i think WHY ON EARTH didn't JANET an LATOYA remove all the drugs etc that made Mike look like the biggest drug taker on earth!! If it was my brother i wouldn't leave them.. i'd wanna leave him some dignity!! and sort that part out in private!! i mean they was tampering with eveidence anyway..
why would they leave stuff like this to blacken his name even more!! just when he's was re-building himself!! this stinks of either BETRAYAL or HOAX!! pfffffffff

I also wonder about that .. It makes me think michael is alive ..
If michael was murdered why his family removed his stuff .. it can removed the proof if it's indeed murder case ..  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

January 10, 2010, 04:53:03 AM
Quote from: "lisap27"

Good point...and do you remember when everyone was reporting that there was black tar heroin found in MJ's bedroom?  The search warrant said it was his family that reported it to the coroners!  How the heck would his family know what tar heroin looks like anyway?  :?  I thought that was very strange.

As far as the tapes go...has the LAPD actually made a statement about them being missing?  As far as I know we've only heard this through "insiders close to the case".  This particular article is quoting the National Enquirer.  I assume security footage does exist, unless the cameras weren't turned on inside the house that day, but we don't know for sure that the LAPD doesn't have them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

January 10, 2010, 05:12:51 AM
???

Why do they post that as news today?
I thought the investigations are closed and this does 100% belong to them....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

January 10, 2010, 07:45:46 AM
We should not forget that tapes are allso missing from the office of Murray, remember when he got the boxes removed form his office...
BTW if this system was so high-tech why did it not make back-up's on it's hard disk??? shurly they can be found back!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

January 10, 2010, 07:51:10 AM
When they find the tapes, they'll probably find MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

January 10, 2010, 08:01:09 AM
I don't find it a coincidence that it has been announced that they are looking for the tapes when only recently on this very forum, people have been talking about it.  I find it predictable.

We have been asking for months WHY nobody has been looking for them so why now??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

January 10, 2010, 08:20:43 AM
I'm guessing that cctv has always been a part of MJ's household.  He is not stupid, especially if he felt his life was in danger over the years.  There would have always been a technical person in charge of filing the tapes or some procedure in handling them.  Hopefully MJ himself being a technical person having dealt with taping and running sound boards since he was a kid...........hopefully he would have hidden or put questionable tapes in the hands of someone he truely trusted over the years as proof of anything or anyone he may need to prove an enemy.  Since so many people would know of past procedure I don't think just a couple of people's word in this case, MJ's bodygaurd, etc would be considered the holy truth when they are questioned.
That said I still feel the tapes are missing to cover up a hoax.  The family tie is strong and they did go in there to get 'things'.  With 4 brothers and 2 sisters who are pretty smart and with that many heads thinking of all angles they surely would have been certain to take the tapes, all of them, not just one day's worth.  When things come to court the answers will be found.  
Is any of you familiar with how survellience is usually handled? do they re-use tapes or when one is full it is kept for the record??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 10, 2010, 08:36:15 AM
when they say tapes.. i think they mean footage.. security tape machines are not used.. i wouldn't say completly but everything pretty much goes to computer.. now-a-days.. and i don't think Michael would be living in the dark ages having tapes and not computer cameras so to speak..

so i've been thinking about this.. an unless they have taken the hard drives out of the computers they can vertually get everything back up on it!! from the past even.. cos when you delete something whatever it may be.. i'm pretty certain that it stays on the hard drive and can be recovered.. thats how they catch criminals and perverts.. sorry to make that comparison but there has been a lot of that going on in the UK and thats how they get caught!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 09:02:41 AM
As someone on here already said, who's to say LAPD don't have the tapes and information they want? Did the LAPD actually say the tapes were missing or they were looking for them? If you look at this article below (excuse the title we know now it was false), TMZ mentions that in an affidavit it says Murray was caught on surveillance arriving at 1AM. So way back in August they already had some surveillance evidence......i don't think it's ever been confirmed they don't have all of it?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 09:22:09 AM
Surely more than anybody, Murray would be the one who wants the security footage found because, it would back-up his statement thus proving his innocence. According to reports , Michael was in Dr. Murrays room because he didn't want anybody to walk in and see him hooked up to a drip. This makes me think that Murrays room possible didn't have CCTV coverage. if it did then why not just get rid of the footage from that room instead of the entire footage from that day? Michael is no fool he probably had back-up of back-ups! wasn't the CCTV footage stored in a hard drive system anyway? My guess is the CCTV footage shows incriminating evidence otherwise they'll be no reason to dispose of it, obviously the events didn't occur as they have been reported. What makes me sick to my stomach is the thought of a corrupt  security guard, with some kind of vendetta against Michael, watching the events unfold on screen but, not doing a damn thing about it. Who knows, security may have know something was up before Murray did. I sure hope this is a hoax because i can't even comprehend the latter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

Datroot

January 10, 2010, 09:23:52 AM
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
Surely more than anybody, Murray would be the one who wants the security footage found because, it would back-up his statement thus proving his innocence. According to reports , Michael was in Dr. Murrays room because he didn't want anybody to walk in and see him hooked up to a drip. This makes me think that Murrays room possible didn't have CCTV coverage. if it did then why not just get rid of the footage from that room instead of the entire footage from that day? Michael is no fool he probably had back-up of back-ups! wasn't the CCTV footage stored in a hard drive system anyway? My guess is the CCTV footage shows incriminating evidence otherwise they'll be no reason to dispose of it, obviously the events didn't occur as they have been reported. What makes me sick to my stomach is the thought of a corrupt  security guard, with some kind of vendetta against Michael, watching the events unfold on screen but, not doing a damn thing about it. Who knows, security may have know something was up before Murray did. I sure hope this is a hoax because i can't even comprehend the latter.

Funny you should mention a hard drive.  Wasn't LaToya reported as going to the house and removing computer drives?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

January 10, 2010, 09:44:00 AM
When we are not in possession of the facts, is there any point in discussing the different scenarios? Since June 25th, aside from some affidavits, and a statement from the coroner about 'acute propofol intoxication, benzodiazepine effects' what reliable information (from LAPD/Coroner) have we really received? What do we really know about the autopsy report - nothing. Details of the investigation - nothing. LAPD from the outset have confirmed....nothing! If there's anything to talk about it's what is in the affidavit, the 911 call etc, that's all the public has. Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions