So for me, it is really odd that a black man in this country could CONFESS to murder and not only be arrested for MONTHS, but is even allowed to PRACTISE MEDICINE! It just took too long.

I agree! I find it odd. The truth may be hard for some to accept, but it is what it is.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bad_girl"

the racism card doesn't work the way some people would like to think or make out..... the color of skin makes no difference in this case or any other... maybe 25yrs ago..
but come on people!!! please don't use skin color, it's an insult to everybody (yes including me, i'm from mixed race so i can talk about it!!) theres actually one thing that sets me off and that is ANY race using the race card to be seen as a victim of their color. a few months ago i was walking down a street and i ignored a bunch of guys whistling at me and you know what they said?? SHE'S A RACIST!!!!  that is so lame, seeing that i too have a black father, my point is DO NOT ACT LIKE A VICTIM BECAUSE OF SKIN COLOR

The colour of your skin does matter wheter you like it or not. Racism is still here and will probably never leave this planet earth, if racism is not in the wide-open its secretive racism which IMO is the most dangerous. Many don’t like to hear this but it seems to be human nature.
No one is playing the race card they are simply telling the awful truth. Please inform yourself about the issues that are still going on BEFORE posting these kinds threads. And one more thing, no one wants to see themselves as victims it’s the society which is fucked up.

Peace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[quote="

This kinds of cases takes forever look at the Anna Nicole case, it took two years.[/quote]
He did, in his own way confess to it. Even though he SAID that he did not prescribed anything that would kill Michael, he did admit giving him a cornicopia of drugs, including propfal, that the corners said did kill Michael. That is like saying, "Sure, I had a gun in my hand and I pull the trigger. But I did not kill the man, he just walked straight into the bullet." Yes, Murray did admit to killing Michael, he just tried to make it look like it was some sort of freak accident and because of that, he is not really to blame. Give me a break.[/quote]
I am not saying that Murray is not to blame I leave it up to the judge to decide.[/quote]
I know your are not saying that he didn't do it. I'm just saying that to me, he pretty much confess that he did, in around about way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "rosemariaantigone"
[quote="Alem (Thetruth)]

This kinds of cases takes forever look at the Anna Nicole case, it took two years.
He did, in his own way confess to it. Even though he SAID that he did not prescribed anything that would kill Michael, he did admit giving him a cornicopia of drugs, including propfal, that the corners said did kill Michael. That is like saying, "Sure, I had a gun in my hand and I pull the trigger. But I did not kill the man, he just walked straight into the bullet." Yes, Murray did admit to killing Michael, he just tried to make it look like it was some sort of freak accident and because of that, he is not really to blame. Give me a break.[/quote]
I am not saying that Murray is not to blame I leave it up to the judge to decide.[/quote]
I know your are not saying that he didn't do it. I'm just saying that to me, he pretty much confess that he did, in around about way.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Okej, that's fine!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

Of course it is part of the hoax. This Dr. Murray is a fake some people in here have made good investigations on this point and found out some very interesting things. Dr. Conrad Robert Murray does not really exist. It's not possible to put a ghost in jail.  

Regarding racism it is well known that in the USA, country of freedom, it is not rare that a black person can be put in jail for a crime he/she did not committed and I don't understand how it can be denied. Facing the reality is the first step for a change. Denial only keeps us blind.
I hope your friend will be find innocent even if it seems impossible. The truth always prevails.

God Bless You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "bad_girl"
Quote from: "Lorrie"
I've intentionally refrained from commening in the forum today due to all of the agitation over the recent news about Murray's alleged upcoming charges. Lots of people are understandably upset and/or confused, but I'm taking a "Yeah, right -- I'll wait and see and believe it when I see it" approach to all of this.

Why? Because today's events are just more of the same contradictory and inconsistent stuff we've been seeing since June 25. It looks like it will NEVER end, and I'm personally beyond bored with it.

However, your post has motivated me to chime in for the first time today, rosemariaantigone. I especially love the following part:
Quote from: "rosemariaantigone"
Well, as you know, news have been released that Conrad Murray will face charges. And I know some of you are a bit scared. I am not. If Conrad Murray had been arrested MONTHS ago, that would be it for me. I would believe that Michael was dead. However, the reason why this does not scare me is because they should have done this months ago. What is the point of having a "through" investigation, when the murderer all but CONFESS to killing Michael Jackson? And not trying to play the race card, but as a black person, I have had MANY people in my family and friends being charged for crimes they did not even do. A realtive of my friend is in PRISON right now for something he did not do. And there was a pretty good amount of evidence to prove that he is innocent. So for me, it is really odd that a black man in this country could CONFESS to murder and not only be arrested for MONTHS, but is even allowed to PRACTISE MEDICINE! It just took too long.
*Excellent* observations, and I agree. I just wanted to add one thing, though. I'm black also, and like you, I find it extremely suspicious that a black man like Murray has been allowed to carry on as usual while he's supposedly the primary and only suspect in the death of one of the most famous men alive.

Yet, I believe there's another reason that may partially explain why law enforcement hasn't moved more quickly to arrest Murray, namely the fact that Michael is black too. It's that old black-on-black versus black-on-white crime reality: sadly, it just seems like authorities care more about the second one in general.

the racism card doesn't work the way some people would like to think or make out..... the color of skin makes no difference in this case or any other... maybe 25yrs ago..
but come on people!!! please don't use skin color, it's an insult to everybody (yes including me, i'm from mixed race so i can talk about it!!) theres actually one thing that sets me off and that is ANY race using the race card to be seen as a victim of their color. a few months ago i was walking down a street and i ignored a bunch of guys whistling at me and you know what they said?? SHE'S A RACIST!!!!  that is so lame, seeing that i too have a black father, my point is DO NOT ACT LIKE A VICTIM BECAUSE OF SKIN COLOR
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i have a feeling in the hoax this weekend.  All that we are being told is horse shite.  

People lying.  TMZ making up BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[quote="
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[/quote]

It is okay if you want to believe that. Just so you know, denying racism exist is also denying Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions