4KBTopic starter

Live in Bucharest *Dangerous Tour) dvd
January 09, 2010, 10:17:40 PM
....so I am sitting here watching this for the millionth time ... looking for something or anything that would give me a clue.  I know, I am a little crazy.  
The last couple of days, as you all know, they have been broadcasting that charges will be brought against Murray.  It was one thing to hear it from TMZ but now it seems that everyone is reporting it....and I am feeling really sick to my stomach.  We have all of these clues that do not make any sense.....and if Murray does get charged, what then?  I know they have reported this before but now it seems as if it may really happen.  I thought that if he was ever charged, that would be my clue to let MJ rest in peace and start the mourning process but I just can't imagine what I will do with all of the questions....anyway, back to Live In Buckarest.
I am watching this and thinking about the This Is It Concert and trying to make comparisons.  To watch this concert, you can only assume that this was rehearsed for quite a long time.  It is truly unbelievable!  The most amazing performance ever!  I am wondering how TII couls have been put together so quickly?  Also, in the Live In Buckarest dvd, the dancers are also MJs back-up singers....did the dancers in TII sing?  I thought they were only dancers...and if that was the case, who were MJs back-up singers in TII?  
This is a paragraph from the back of the dvd, This Live In Bucharest.....
Michael's Dangerous Tour was the biggest tour any performer had done in history, breaking his own record fron the preceding "Bad Tour".  The incredible staging took nearly 3 days to set up and 20 trucks of quipment were shipped between countries on cargo planes, making headlines everywhere it went.  The Dangerous Tour included 69 concerts reaching over 3.5 million fans......
Now with that being said, how could TII be for real? The Dangerous Tour -- 69 concerts and MJ was going to do 50 with TII?  From the movie TII, did it seem like they were ready to go?  There were songs they had not even rehearsed yet.  MJ announces the tour in March and by July this was supposed to happen?  Kenny has always said that this tour was going to be like nothing else...let's not forget what MJ has already done.  I mean, TII would have to have been something out of this world.....would you not think they would have to spend an awful lot of time putting something like that together?  
Also, I still want to know why MJ was wearing the "jacket: in Smooth Criminal in TII.....it was a rehearsal, why would he be wearing it?
I know this has been a long post.....but I think we should look at TII a little more.....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Live in Bucharest *Dangerous Tour) dvd
January 09, 2010, 10:22:46 PM
TII seemed rushed, but not well-prepared. time-management is so essential, i jsut think it was impossible to put everything together in TII especially with a few weeks left to the first show in London.

i agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Live in Bucharest *Dangerous Tour) dvd
January 09, 2010, 10:43:58 PM
I dont think Murray will be charged..and if yes,Im sure this is a part of the plan...can u imagine let outside somebody who brobably killed someone????too strange...
and this is it was great ,but I do agree with you,It wasnt prepared yet....and there was many things there Mike already used before..TII is probably just the beginning of something bigger,what will come  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions