sweet1

Re: Boycott ... Do not buy the book Rabbi.
January 11, 2010, 05:10:35 PM
Quote from: billiejean17
I have absolutely no intention of buying it!!![/quote

Me either. I am not interested in the Rabbi or Halpin. They are just out to make a buck on MJ to line their pockets. I wish evil ppl would just perish instantly and leave the world full of good hearted ppl. That's okay though in the end everyone will give an account for their deeds done on earth both good and bad. Keep the Faith!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 07:19:09 PM
Yeah, I have noticed right now in the local stores in my area such as grocery and walmart that I didn't see his book(Ian Halperin). He did say some garbage about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 11, 2010, 07:33:08 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
If you're wanting us to boycott the book (which is fine, I've not bought it, nor listened to the tapes and never will), why are you posting download links to it?  :?:  You are really, in effect, helping to promote the book by posting links to the download sites. Search engines find those links and send traffic to them, which is kind of the opposite of what you're saying you want.

Just a friendly suggestion...you  might want to remove the links and just promote your passionate opinion to avoid any sites where the downloads are available. :mrgreen: Or am I just totally confused on what you're saying???

Um...I've read the book,  If you leave out all the stuff that Rabbi says in between and just take the actual word for word conversation, it is enlightening.  I think it paint's MJ in a great light...my favorite parts...where he tells Prince "Oh Gosh, Prince put that down! don't put that in your hair, that has dog doo doo on it!"  (prince had picked up the pooper scooper!) and the part where Rabbi asks him why he doesn't feel good about the way he looks and asks him if he knows how women think of him and MJ says he knows and Rabbi says how? and he says they tell me. Including the stuff they want to do to me...LOL!  Rabbi says that if he knows that women desire him then that must mean that he is pretty attractive  MJ said that if he thought about what women were thinking about him sexually or what he looks like naked before he went on stage he could never go out there because he would be so embarrassed...LOL!  There are lots of funny parts.  Why wouldn't you want to read something that he actually really said versus what other people say he said?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 11, 2010, 07:37:43 PM
Quote from: "Tereza"
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
What does the book say about MJ that is so bad.  I thought the Rabbi and him were friends ?

The Rabbi even suggested in an interview that he thinks Michael has killed himself! He said, when he heard of the death he just thought "Oh, how stupid you are" (or sth. like that). :evil:

NO!  He said that towards the end of their friendship he saw that MJ was not making an effort to leave the drugs and was not taking Rabbi's advice and started to evade the Rabbi, (he was truthful about the end of the relationship) and that the first thought he had when he heard that MJ had died was "you stupid man, you stupid stupid man"  He said this because he left behind 3 children motherless and fatherless and all because he wouldn't help himself.  If you ask me, he was pretty honest.  Why do MJ fans have such a hard time hearing anything about MJ that isn't positive...He's not a God.  He said himself he is human.  How better to understand where someone is going then to know where they came from?  Good and bad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 04:37:13 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
What does the book say about MJ that is so bad.  I thought the Rabbi and him were friends ?

The Rabbi even suggested in an interview that he thinks Michael has killed himself! He said, when he heard of the death he just thought "Oh, how stupid you are" (or sth. like that). :evil:

NO!  He said that towards the end of their friendship he saw that MJ was not making an effort to leave the drugs and was not taking Rabbi's advice and started to evade the Rabbi, (he was truthful about the end of the relationship) and that the first thought he had when he heard that MJ had died was "you stupid man, you stupid stupid man"  He said this because he left behind 3 children motherless and fatherless and all because he wouldn't help himself.  If you ask me, he was pretty honest.  Why do MJ fans have such a hard time hearing anything about MJ that isn't positive...He's not a God.  He said himself he is human.  How better to understand where someone is going then to know where they came from?  Good and bad.

I don't have a hard time hearing negative things about Mike, but I do when they come from someone who was a trusted friend at one time.  That's the rub is for me.  Ian Halprin (sp), Randy Tarobarrille, however you spell his freaking name, can say what they want they are just out make money.  The Rabbi, URI, Chopark (another name I can't spell,  :roll: ), Arnie Klein, and other so called friends, really pi$$ me off.  I have close friends that should they pass you COULD NOT pay me to go on national TV and betray them as his so called friends have.

I know Mike was human and had his struggles.  I'll tell you this, he has withstood more than I KNOW I could have.  He is a warrior and that is why I will defend him until the day I pass.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2010, 07:16:57 AM
Um...I've read the book,  If you leave out all the stuff that Rabbi says in between and just take the actual word for word conversation, it is enlightening.  I think it paint's MJ in a great light...my favorite parts...where he tells Prince "Oh Gosh, Prince put that down! don't put that in your hair, that has dog doo doo on it!"  (prince had picked up the pooper scooper!) and the part where Rabbi asks him why he doesn't feel good about the way he looks and asks him if he knows how women think of him and MJ says he knows and Rabbi says how? and he says they tell me. Including the stuff they want to do to me...LOL!  Rabbi says that if he knows that women desire him then that must mean that he is pretty attractive  MJ said that if he thought about what women were thinking about him sexually or what he looks like naked before he went on stage he could never go out there because he would be so embarrassed...LOL!  There are lots of funny parts.  Why wouldn't you want to read something that he actually really said versus what other people say he said?

LOL.. that is so funny about Prince. It also a nice look into a typical father's plight..LOL. I am DEFINITELY going to read it. I love being able to read him in his own words.

I don't really know if the Rabbi and him were friends after these tapes were made, but I found it odd that he said that Michael had told him "put that in the book" and then I saw in a speech that MIchael had announced that him and the Rabbi where making a child's book.  Since I haven't read the book yet, I don't know if the intention was to make two different books or if the Rabbit pulled a fast one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

January 16, 2010, 12:40:33 PM
I don't have a hard time hearing negative things about Mike, but I do when they come from someone who was a trusted friend at one time. That's the rub is for me. Ian Halprin (sp), Randy Tarobarrille, however you spell his freaking name, can say what they want they are just out make money. The Rabbi, URI, Chopark (another name I can't spell,  ), Arnie Klein, and other so called friends, really pi$$ me off. I have close friends that should they pass you COULD NOT pay me to go on national TV and betray them as his so called friends have.

I know Mike was human and had his struggles. I'll tell you this, he has withstood more than I KNOW I could have. He is a warrior and that is why I will defend him until the day I pass.
tenschi

U want to talk about Rabbi. Well, some of the most horrible things that Ian Harplein said about MJ saying that he was homosexual.  I have noticed that Ian's books are nowhere in the Kroger's Bookstores anymore or any other place that I have seen. Maybe many people refused to buy into it I guess. I didn't buy the book. I read some of the chapters and saw that part. I had posted this before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 12:46:49 PM
mykidsmum ยป Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:37 am

Tereza wrote:
letstalkagain wrote:
What does the book say about MJ that is so bad. I thought the Rabbi and him were friends ?

The Rabbi even suggested in an interview that he thinks Michael has killed himself! He said, when he heard of the death he just thought "Oh, how stupid you are" (or sth. like that).

NO! He said that towards the end of their friendship he saw that MJ was not making an effort to leave the drugs and was not taking Rabbi's advice and started to evade the Rabbi, (he was truthful about the end of the relationship) and that the first thought he had when he heard that MJ had died was "you stupid man, you stupid stupid man" He said this because he left behind 3 children motherless and fatherless and all because he wouldn't help himself. If you ask me, he was pretty honest. Why do MJ fans have such a hard time hearing anything about MJ that isn't positive...He's not a God. He said himself he is human. How better to understand where someone is going then to know where they came from? Good and bad.

Thanks for sharing this because many have treated him(MJ) as such---A God! He is not God.  He wasn't perfect.  When Rabbi was calling him "you stupid man....I believe a part of him hurted for the fact he lost a friend.  Sometimes we get angry or hurt when our friends do something that could cause harmful consequences.  In some ways I can understand how he felt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 16, 2010, 03:16:40 PM
sorry but can someone explain how it came about that the tapes were made, did mike not know about the tapes, it seems strange that he did not have control over the tapes, he seemed to control demo music that he made with other artists, why not something so personal and revealing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 18, 2010, 12:14:37 AM
Quote from: "tenschi"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"

I don't have a hard time hearing negative things about Mike, but I do when they come from someone who was a trusted friend at one time.  That's the rub is for me.  Ian Halprin (sp), Randy Tarobarrille, however you spell his freaking name, can say what they want they are just out make money.  The Rabbi, URI, Chopark (another name I can't spell,  :roll: ), Arnie Klein, and other so called friends, really pi$$ me off.  I have close friends that should they pass you COULD NOT pay me to go on national TV and betray them as his so called friends have.

I know Mike was human and had his struggles.  I'll tell you this, he has withstood more than I KNOW I could have.  He is a warrior and that is why I will defend him until the day I pass.
listen...it was asked to the rabbi, why are you releasing these tapes now, after he died.  He said that when they wanted to release them, the trial came up so the tapes went on the back burner.  The question was asked of him if MJ knew this was going to be made into a book and he said something to the effect that unlike friends who go behind his back and write books...RABBI IS AN AUTHOUR and WRITES BOOKS FOR A LIVING!  This is like his 20 something book...maybe more, but it was a huge number!  MJ contacted him after reading Rabbi's relationship book.  This was something planned, why else do you think MJ let him tape him, or do you think it's normal for "friends" to come over to your house with tape recorders and ask you INTERVIEW type questions?  If you ask me, this guy is was a "REAL" friend in that he wasn't afraid to tell MJ what the heck he was doing wrong.  It's only MJ's fault that he didn't listen.  There is no betrayal on Rabbi's part.  As for Haperin...Ha ha ha ha...the man never had a friendship with MJ.  His book was all hearsay.  He said that himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions