Re: Nr 7.
January 09, 2010, 06:38:55 PM
Quote from: "michangelo"
I do not personally attacking you, but lying, people think MJ is a God, and it is absurd.
777 is another sign of the devil, even if I love Michael I do not close your eyes,
it was not a saint as you all say!
God is not the number 777 but 999 and I did not have to prove it is too obvious
for anyone who wants to see.

In the Bible, the number 7 is known as the number of completion.
No matter what you believe in, it does have some significance. We, personally don't know the reason why Michael chose to wear those particular numbers, but that is what's stated; and all we know is that he has worn the number several times.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 07:04:45 PM
Michael signed this kid's shoe in 2002
seems like 7 and an arrow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 08:24:38 PM
Quote from: "michangelo"
Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Michael is a firm believer in God and the number 7 represents God. 777 = God. 666 = Satan. I'm not entirely into this whole number deal but it is odd that they keep popping up everywhere. But as far as it being on his clothes years ago, I believe it's just his belief in God and probably his favorite number because of that.

WRONG ...FALSE, you say anything! 777 is the lucky number that is worse than 666, the number of God is 999

The number 777, and its true significance, is immersed in the Kabalistic sciences, such as gematria. Any other meanings attributed to the number 777, apart from the use of gematria, are based in other superstitions and random numerology. They are not founded in scripture, or in biblical mysticism. In fact, the vast majority of explanations for the number that I hear are ones that people make up off of the top of their heads.

Let us not forget, of course, the famous number 777 of Las Vegas slot machine fame.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

when you do not know can not say anything!

L.O.V.E

I'm sorry but the number 7 alone represents perfection, God created the Earth in seven days, therefore it represents completeness and perfection, unlike the number 6, meaning it isn't complete. And from where do you get the number of God is 999.  There is no number FOR God, but if there are numbers related to God, those would be 1, 3, 7, 12 and 40

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 01:53:02 AM
I personally love number 7. It's my favorite number even before June 25, 2009. It has nothing to do with the ilumminati  :lol: nor I'm too religious.  I just simply love No. 7.
 I actually didn't know that MJ like No. 7 too until 25th of June 09 came.  

I thought MJ loves number 7 for without any reason, but with this number that seem to be everywhere where MJ was, it could be possible that it has meaning but I won't take it against MJ nor will say that 777 implies negativity.  I'm taking it on a positive, good side.

Peace everyone :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 02:19:57 AM
The symbolism of this number is therefore the ascension of the soul through the physical body.

According to the tradition of Himalayan masters, 777 is the number of the celestial man and symbolizes the transmutation which takes place at the time where the man becomes conscious of the necessity to cover the path of initiation, and that he perceives, even of an elementary manner, that the goal is in God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions