TerezaTopic starter

Another Youtube User claiming to be Michael
January 10, 2010, 11:11:04 AM
Hey!

I don't know if this was posted yet, because the account exists since December 4th, but I just discovered it.

It's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What do you think about it? I personally think that the words do indeed sound like Michael's, but for sure you could also imitate it.

Post your thoughts.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Another Youtube User claiming to be Michael
January 10, 2010, 11:25:25 AM
According to BOW this guy/girl is a faker.... :lol:

Anyway it's not Michael... Michael does not have a YT account nor any other accounts...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

January 10, 2010, 11:41:29 AM
I'm pretty sure this person is fake, but I'd like to know who BOW is - I've heard about his / her postings, but am wondering how they relate to Michael?

Maybe somebody can tell me how to access their account?

Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 11:44:40 AM
Oh please!  I am so tired of all these fakers.  I don't know what is worse - fakers or haters??  I've had enough of both this weekend.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

January 10, 2010, 11:46:29 AM
My thoughts? Well ...since you asked...

It seems like yet another individual who has decided to occupy time and fill their loneliness by pretending to be Michael Jackson in an attempt to gain attention .

Michael Jackson did not contact me or communicate with me in any way prior to June 25, 2009. He was a busy man back then and it is not likely that he would have had the spare time or interest. There are so many more people who are within his circle of friends and family members who command and deserve his time/attention. I would be fooling myself to believe that he suddenly has the time or interest to spend his spare time  communicating with me.

It is hard enough for me and my  friends and family members to keep up with one another. Our lifestyles and activities are no where near the busy level of MJs yet we struggle to pin one another down to talk or visit.

It is a safe bet ,on my part ,to believe that Mj does not have the spare time to spend sending these type of messages.  He was busy prior to June 25th and he may be even busier now so his spare time is more precious than ever.

Quote from: "Tereza"
Hey!

I don't know if this was posted yet, because the account exists since December 4th, but I just discovered it.

What do you think about it? I personally think that the words do indeed sound like Michael's, but for sure you could also imitate it.

Post your thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 12:25:58 PM
I originally thought that it could've been at one point, however, if you go to the section about the post on messages from BlackorWhite in the "All odd sections", here they say the user on youtube:

"IMissYouAll09" is NOT to be trusted!!!! Just letting you know. So when I found out about it, I went IMMEDIATELY to their page & deleted myself off the page & to be honest, the fans that are on there putting messages on there to "Michael" they're really getting themselves into BIG trouble!! I'm NOT making this up.

watch this video & see if this'll help you make up your mind!!
Hope it helps! :)

[youtube:1mv8t2r6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0eHx0ZF3_8[/youtube:1mv8t2r6]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You\'ll never make me stay, so take your weight off of me, I know your every move, so won\'t you just let me be, I\'ve been here times before but I was too blind to see, that you seduce every man, this time you won\'t seduce me.."
[size=150]I Love You So Very Much MJ, You Are My Life <3[/size]

January 10, 2010, 12:36:28 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
My thoughts? Well ...since you asked...

It seems like yet another individual who has decided to occupy time and fill their loneliness by pretending to be Michael Jackson in an attempt to gain attention .

Michael Jackson did not contact me or communicate with me in any way prior to June 25, 2009. He was a busy man back then and it is not likely that he would have had the spare time or interest. There are so many more people who are within his circle of friends and family members who command and deserve his time/attention. I would be fooling myself to believe that he suddenly has the time or interest to spend his spare time  communicating with me.

It is hard enough for me and my  friends and family members to keep up with one another. Our lifestyles and activities are no where near the busy level of MJs yet we struggle to pin one another down to talk or visit.

It is a safe bet ,on my part ,to believe that Mj does not have the spare time to spend sending these type of messages.  He was busy prior to June 25th and he may be even busier now so his spare time is more precious than ever.

Hey!

Post your thoughts.

Well GirlSaturday, you already said it all! That's what I think about all the people claiming to be Michael Jackson (Twitter, YouTube, or whatever), no matter how "real" their speeches seems to be (JMO). And @ Tereza, there is already a long thread abut this person   :D  You can take a look here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

January 10, 2010, 12:49:51 PM
Hey!

Post your thoughts.
Okay so this is another fake, there too many of them, personally i wouldn't believe anyone claiming to be Michael jackson unless he invited me on webcam and showed me it was him, but as for just printing and typing i am michael i wont believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

January 10, 2010, 01:21:16 PM
Shows how sad some people are that they have to sit at a computer all day pretending to be Michael Jackson. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 01:36:57 PM
This yet another sad deluded person who has no thought for anyone not even themselves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

January 10, 2010, 01:41:18 PM
Quote from: "IBelieveInMiracles"
Shows how sad some people are that they have to sit at a computer all day pretending to be Michael Jackson. :lol:

Exactly!

Plus, we would all do it MUCH better than these other people are doing it!

I mean come on!
The page is all black & white.  Where's the COLOR?!?!

Where's the pazzazz?!?!?

Mike would be offended.

"I want the sparkly font, no the sparkly one.  It's pretty."
"Can't you make it light up more?"
"I want the fans to click on the link and then BAM!"
 :lol:

Nice touch with the "BELIEVE 2.0.1.0."   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 02:08:53 PM
Quote from: "MJsAngelEyes1987"
I originally thought that it could've been at one point, however, if you go to the section about the post on messages from BlackorWhite in the "All odd sections", here they say the user on youtube:

"IMissYouAll09" is NOT to be trusted!!!! Just letting you know. So when I found out about it, I went IMMEDIATELY to their page & deleted myself off the page & to be honest, the fans that are on there putting messages on there to "Michael" they're really getting themselves into BIG trouble!! I'm NOT making this up.

[youtube:4dzvg3ip]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0eHx0ZF3_8[/youtube:4dzvg3ip]
OMG! :o  :shock: Thank you for posting the video! :!:   I knew that account wasn't owned by the real Michael Jackson! I hope no one gets hurt, there's a awful lot of people who believe it's really him!! :x  Michael and his family would be really upset if someone got hurt by this jerk! That account needs to be closed down IMMEDIATELY!!! :twisted:

I might send a tweet to one of the Jackson's twitters to let them know this exists. Would that be a good idea?  :?:  :?:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :(  This is heartless and they should think twice before they fool us one more time. :(
Sad there is people who have fun playing with otheres feelings, cause they think we are be nuts.. So, leave us alone with our crazyness..

We are happy here and will allways be :) At least me  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 03:06:25 PM
Quote from: "Secret Dove"
Quote from: "MJsAngelEyes1987"

[youtube:2z9xjqn0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0eHx0ZF3_8[/youtube:2z9xjqn0]
OMG! :o  :shock: Thank you for posting the video! :!:   I knew that account wasn't owned by the real Michael Jackson! I hope no one gets hurt, there's a awful lot of people who believe it's really him!! :x  Michael and his family would be really upset if someone got hurt by this jerk! That account needs to be closed down IMMEDIATELY!!! :twisted:

I might send a tweet to one of the Jackson's twitters to let them know this exists. Would that be a good idea?  :?:  :?:  :?

I am glad to have done so. And as far as sending a tweet to one of the Jackson's twitters I'm not so sure about it to be honest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You\'ll never make me stay, so take your weight off of me, I know your every move, so won\'t you just let me be, I\'ve been here times before but I was too blind to see, that you seduce every man, this time you won\'t seduce me.."
[size=150]I Love You So Very Much MJ, You Are My Life <3[/size]