Calm before the storm?

  • 70 Replies
  • 3239 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kpnuts

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 94
    • Show only replies by kpnuts

Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 27, 2009, 01:59:23 PM
It seems to have gone fairly quiet  front in the last few days, after the non-event of the 25th November!

I'm wondering if anything more is going to come out to encourage us a bit more.  It's still tricky not knowing what is going on.  Part of me thinks that it is the calm before the storm, that BAMSDAY is fast approaching...

I also feel that Michael HAS tried to communicate with his fans in the last couple of months, but, owing to the number of fakes about,  he hasn't been recognised.  It's really a very sad situation.

I guess we'll have to keep our eyes and ears open. It wouldn't surprise me if he came back at Christmas, but I'm not sure.  Maybe he'll post a video clip of him and his children ar home?!

I'm not giving up now - he's out there somewhere!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline EternalMichael

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 71
    • Show only replies by EternalMichael

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 27, 2009, 03:02:33 PM
Quote from: kpnuts
I also feel that Michael HAS tried to communicate with his fans in the last couple of months, but, owing to the number of fakes about,  he hasn't been recognised.  It's really a very sad situation.
quote]

Unfortunately, I agree...

Michael, you can give your messages on this forum. you are welcome here !
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1304
    • Show only replies by THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 27, 2009, 03:03:06 PM
Im not giving up either.

I too, think MJ communicated with us amongst all the fakes. Im not sure if he's coming back at Christmas though. It would be nice if he did, but I just dont know.

Usually it seems when we have a dry spell like this, something big happens and then nothing...then something big and then nothing....We will have to wait!

I hate waiting!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mjssoulmate

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 820
    • Show only replies by mjssoulmate

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 27, 2009, 03:21:19 PM
Seems to me that if "change the World" and L.O.V.E. are the message then Christmas Day would be the perfect time to reappear.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Offline mjj

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 74
    • Show only replies by mjj

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 27, 2009, 06:08:54 PM
i think the bamsday is really near now well i hope it is!
christmass is fine whit me mike ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
..

Offline MJJ1982

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1282
    • Show only replies by MJJ1982

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 27, 2009, 06:49:06 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Im not giving up either.

I too, think MJ communicated with us amongst all the fakes. Im not sure if he's coming back at Christmas though. It would be nice if he did, but I just dont know.

Usually it seems when we have a dry spell like this, something big happens and then nothing...then something big and then nothing....We will have to wait!

I hate waiting!!

I hate it too!!!! Sometimes I start to believe that he's gone, and then something big happens and brings my faith back for 100%. And then... Nothing, so my faith decreases again... It's a circle, and I'm stuck in it.
It also feels like climbing mountains, first you climb, and then you descent. And when you're down, a new mountain shows up....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Offline GirlInTheMirror

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 423
    • Show only replies by GirlInTheMirror

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 27, 2009, 07:17:12 PM
I hope that it is the calm before the storm. There are no clues right now (at least not that I´m aware of).

Of course it´s always good to look into the older stuff, but actually it would be nice to hear or read at least something..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Offline SearchingForTruths

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 79
    • Show only replies by SearchingForTruths
    • http://dark-desert-rose.deviantart.com/

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 27, 2009, 08:57:00 PM
I think that if Michael showed up on here, 1) He wouldn't tell everyone and 2) even if he did, no one would believe him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

L.O.V.E.
It\'s A
Mystery
Where You\'ll
Find Me
Where You\'ll Find...
All is LOVE

Offline OneStepCloser

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 163
    • Show only replies by OneStepCloser

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 27, 2009, 09:18:46 PM
Okay, lets not get down.
We all know this is how it goes, something big will happen soon...I promise!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »



Crescendo

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by Crescendo

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 27, 2009, 10:43:54 PM
I dont really have reason to give up just yet.

weird things still are happening including the werid coincidences that have already happened.. must i recall them?   ;) i hope we all sit tight and just watch it all unfold.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline OneStepCloser

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 163
    • Show only replies by OneStepCloser

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 27, 2009, 10:51:31 PM
Quote from: "Crescendo"
I dont really have reason to give up just yet.

weird things still are happening including the werid coincidences that have already happened.. must i recall them?   ;) i hope we all sit tight and just watch it all unfold.

Exactly! we have more reasons to stay than to give up!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »



Offline Diana Jean

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 68
    • Show only replies by Diana Jean
    • http://dianajeann.blogspot.com/

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 28, 2009, 12:24:09 AM
Quote from: "EternalMichael"
Quote from: "kpnuts"
I also feel that Michael HAS tried to communicate with his fans in the last couple of months, but, owing to the number of fakes about,  he hasn't been recognised.  It's really a very sad situation.
quote]

Unfortunately, I agree...

Michael, you can give your messages on this forum. you are welcome here !

Hey, do you remember what site you found your sig on? Ive seen that picture before and I was looking everywhere for it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 28, 2009, 07:34:59 AM
can we have a storm today i dont like it when it is quite i need action
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

MJLover1990

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by MJLover1990

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 28, 2009, 07:50:10 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
can we have a storm today i dont like it when it is quite i need action

Me too!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline bibi

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 38
    • Show only replies by bibi

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 28, 2009, 02:20:36 PM
Yeah..it seems like everytime we expect something to happen and it doesn't we say..oh maybe next time..maybe in a day, week, month...maby be Xmas, or maybe by NEw Years....and then we get sad when nothing happens, and people lose hope..
BUt..It's going to happen when we least expect it...just my opinion. :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Syringa

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 498
    • Show only replies by Syringa

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 28, 2009, 02:24:48 PM
Oh, if  it ever happens ... Imagine how people are going crazy in the real world and especially in this forum.
I think that will be the day when internet goes down. : D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 28, 2009, 02:56:22 PM
i take it we are still waiting for the storm ,im wearing my wellies and ive got my brolly now bring on the storm :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline iMISSYOUMJ

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 580
    • Show only replies by iMISSYOUMJ

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 28, 2009, 03:00:30 PM
Quote from: "bibi"
Yeah..it seems like everytime we expect something to happen and it doesn't we say..oh maybe next time..maybe in a day, week, month...maby be Xmas, or maybe by NEw Years....and then we get sad when nothing happens, and people lose hope..
BUt..It's going to happen when we least expect it...just my opinion. :D

Very well said! I couldn't agree with you more!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

Offline lisap27

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1100
    • Show only replies by lisap27

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 28, 2009, 03:04:46 PM
i also think its gone a bit quiet for the time being!!

but a thought on christmas!! can you imagine what he would get accused of coming back at christmas!!

the one an only.. JESUS.. it would be a massacre for Michael i think.. as people would turn round the evnts an make him out like he was trying to be as big as or the next JESUS!!

same as if it was easter!!

thats just my opinion!! an how people would turn it into something else!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hesouttamylife

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5393
    • Show only replies by hesouttamylife

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 28, 2009, 03:24:40 PM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Im not giving up either.

I too, think MJ communicated with us amongst all the fakes. Im not sure if he's coming back at Christmas though. It would be nice if he did, but I just dont know.

Usually it seems when we have a dry spell like this, something big happens and then nothing...then something big and then nothing....We will have to wait!

I hate waiting!!

I hate it too!!!! Sometimes I start to believe that he's gone, and then something big happens and brings my faith back for 100%. And then... Nothing, so my faith decreases again... It's a circle, and I'm stuck in it.
It also feels like climbing mountains, first you climb, and then you descent. And when you're down, a new mountain shows up....
 That is where I am now.  I need something to hold onto.  Michael said keep the faith and God knows I'm trying.  It's really discouraging when I start feeling that I'm spinning my wheels because my common sense tell me that the mess they have been feeding us sing 6/25 was just that mess.  But where is he and why doesn't he ease our troubled hearts with just an iitsy bitsy sign?   I know patience, but I'm about to lose my mind and my job, lol.  No can concentrate. No can do.  

So Keep The Faith
Don't Let Nobody Turn You 'Round
You Gotta Know When It's Good To Go
To Get Your Dreams
Up Off The Ground
Keep The Faith, Baby, Yea
Because It's Just
A Matter Of Time
Before Your Confidence Will Win Out
Believe In Yourself
No Matter What It's Gon' Take
You Can Be A Winner
But You Got
To Keep The Faith

Michael, I am working, working  day and night to do just that!  I just need a little bit of help.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline neverlandprincess

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 607
    • Show only replies by neverlandprincess
    • http://www.facebook.com/danie.bethune1?ref=profile

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 28, 2009, 05:33:54 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"
i also think its gone a bit quiet for the time being!!

but a thought on christmas!! can you imagine what he would get accused of coming back at christmas!!

the one an only.. JESUS.. it would be a massacre for Michael i think.. as people would turn round the evnts an make him out like he was trying to be as big as or the next JESUS!!

same as if it was easter!!

thats just my opinion!! an how people would turn it into something else!!

Exactly-I think they will do that anyway-(second coming/resurection...this is why I don't feel comfortable reading the theories that relate the whole hoax to mirror the second coming of Christ) Michael got accused of trying to be Jesus or the Messiah whenever he did something charitable or talked about love or stretched his arms out ....yeah this concerns me-I think Christmas would be safer then Easter.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LucyLocket

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 203
    • Show only replies by LucyLocket

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 28, 2009, 05:40:16 PM
neverlandprincess and lisap27, I totally agree with both of you.  

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Quote from: "lisap27"
i also think its gone a bit quiet for the time being!!

but a thought on christmas!! can you imagine what he would get accused of coming back at christmas!!

the one an only.. JESUS.. it would be a massacre for Michael i think.. as people would turn round the evnts an make him out like he was trying to be as big as or the next JESUS!!

same as if it was easter!!

thats just my opinion!! an how people would turn it into something else!!

Exactly-I think they will do that anyway-(second coming/resurection...this is why I don't feel comfortable reading the theories that relate the whole hoax to mirror the second coming of Christ) Michael got accused of trying to be Jesus or the Messiah whenever he did something charitable or talked about love or stretched his arms out ....yeah this concerns me-I think Christmas would be safer then Easter.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

Offline Kirsche

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2082
    • Show only replies by Kirsche
    • http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 29, 2009, 01:24:24 PM
Yes, waiting is awful! But we'll wait for Michael and we will give him the time he needs to rest. But yes, it would be the most wonderful Christmas ever!


Christmas is the celebration of love, so, who knows?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Offline 4evermichael71

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 79
    • Show only replies by 4evermichael71
    • http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 29, 2009, 01:37:21 PM
Quote from: "LucyLocket"
neverlandprincess and lisap27, I totally agree with both of you.  

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Quote from: "lisap27"
i also think its gone a bit quiet for the time being!!

but a thought on christmas!! can you imagine what he would get accused of coming back at christmas!!

the one an only.. JESUS.. it would be a massacre for Michael i think.. as people would turn round the evnts an make him out like he was trying to be as big as or the next JESUS!!

same as if it was easter!!

thats just my opinion!! an how people would turn it into something else!!

Exactly-I think they will do that anyway-(second coming/resurection...this is why I don't feel comfortable reading the theories that relate the whole hoax to mirror the second coming of Christ) Michael got accused of trying to be Jesus or the Messiah whenever he did something charitable or talked about love or stretched his arms out ....yeah this concerns me-I think Christmas would be safer then Easter.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 02:03:17 PM by 4evermichael71 »

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  
http://http://twitter.com/4evermichael71

Offline bec

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
  • Posts: 6387
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax

Re: Calm before the storm?

  • on: November 29, 2009, 01:46:49 PM
Michael is NOT going to parallel Jesus Christ like that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
2 Replies
324 Views
Last post December 11, 2009, 03:00:01 AM
by Eva R
28 Replies
2571 Views
Last post December 21, 2009, 07:00:13 PM
by Inhalib
11 Replies
760 Views
Last post January 17, 2010, 04:28:45 PM
by Heartbreaker
6 Replies
644 Views
Last post February 18, 2010, 01:52:01 PM
by missyoumuch
36 Replies
1589 Views
Last post March 17, 2010, 03:33:37 PM
by jacilovesmichael