mjboogieTopic starter

Frank & Thome Enemies?
September 11, 2010, 04:12:02 PM
OK all this weekend I have been sorta reviewing old hoax material, interviews, ect. I know you guys remember seeing the lengthy interview that Frank did with Rafflals Van Or (whatever his name was :roll: ) But there was one part where Frank was discussing how the concert dates were coordinated for MJ or something. I do recall the interviewer mentioning Thome and then Frank saying " Thome is one person I do not wish to discuss in this interview"
WHY? Were they feuding or ... I just have always thought about Frank saying this. and wondered what the reason was behind him not wanting to talk about Thome. I mean its not like the interviewer was interviewing Frank about Thome. They were talking about MJ and his comeback. Any ideas >? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Frank & Thome Enemies?
September 14, 2010, 10:12:27 PM
I don't really know but I get the impression that they weren't very fond of each other. I am curious as to where Thome Thome has been. There hasn't been anything on him lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Jennie

Re: Frank & Thome Enemies?
September 16, 2010, 10:03:16 PM
When we heard the tape telephone conversations of Michael saying he was scared of someone cause he thought that person was connected to the italian mafia, was Michael refferring to Thome? Does anyone know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions