ChanceTopic starter

Jermaine's Secret Book
January 10, 2010, 11:03:39 PM
I always felt that Jermaine was kinda slimy .. this just confirms it for me .. how disappointing

I have deleted some of the information as it was really offensive and I don't want to upset anyone.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THE FACTS
Excerpts from a book penned by Jermaine Jackson have been released.

THE SPIN
So it looks like Jermaine was all ready to throw dirt on Michael Jackson’s name in order to keep up with the payments for his lifetime supply of Luster’s.

Indeed, word has come out that a few years ago Jermaine was shopping around a book to three publishers; however, no one was interested.

But, that hasn’t stopped details from the book from coming.

Here you go:

“My brother is a superstar, yes. My brother is wealthy. He owns shares in Sony music. He drinks, he does drugs, he lies, he cheats, he changed his skin color and mostly, he’s human. He attracts gay men and wards off women like the plague.”

“He married a woman because she was pregnant and he was doing business with Muslims (which I am a Muslim) and Muslims won’t do business with someone who is engaged in having children without being married.

“He paid this woman, who nobody would ever look twice at, several million dollars. My brother purchased children. It is like a sanctioned black market. He is very powerful; he picked the sperm donor by using information provided by a sperm bank. Now, who can do that? Michael Jackson, that’s who, my brother.

“I have maintained my residence by my mother’s side at the family’s Hayvenhurst estate in Encino, California because I know how much I am needed there. Michael counts on me to be there as does the rest of my family.”

Even more of him getting his LaToya tell-all on:

“It was my little brother, he conceived the whole idea behind DreamWorks. The logo is still proudly the official logo of Neverland. Unfortunately, Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and David Geffen all stole the idea from him. That’s one reason why Michael hates Jewish people so much. But he plays the game with them. There is a game that all in Hollywood play. But the Jews are the powerful ones and they have done a lot to put my brother in his place…just another ____. That’s what Don King told Michael at the start of the “Victory” tour. No matter what Michael, you’re just another ________.

“My brother doesn’t always learn the valuable lessons life teaches. He is stubborn, hard-headed and, at times, harsh. He is cold, calculating and devious. The blood of his father runs freely through him. We were all afraid that the blood of Joseph Jackson would eventually contaminate all of us.

“But this is still my family and I love every one of them and I won’t sit by and let my brother go to prison. Prison would kill him. I’ve thought about doing the time for him, if he’s convicted. Michael wouldn’t survive in prison for one day. He’d commit suicide.“
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Jermaine's Secret Book
January 10, 2010, 11:14:05 PM
He really is just terrible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know that L.O.V.E. survives, so we can rock forever on."

"Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel."

January 11, 2010, 12:24:37 AM
another book full of lies and bullshit, like jermaine knows anything about michael, when was the last time he even spent a day with his brother, jermaine is just a jealous money seeker. this family is nuts the only normal ones are MJ his mother and rebbie and janet. la toya is another nut shell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

January 11, 2010, 02:11:09 AM
Again, don't believe everything u hear or read... research it urself.   THIS does not seem true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 03:04:26 AM
This was announced after MJs death and Jermaine denied it on national tv.. The guy who was writing it on his behalf  had all of the notes and voice recordings of their original meeting and kept doing Tv interviews regarding the book but Jermaine still denied it.. I will look to see if i can find the TV coverage.. Im sure now since there has not been much mention of it that Jermaine may have paid this guy off...
However this man had alot of evidence to suggest this story is true..... Unfortunatly :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

mumof3

January 11, 2010, 03:35:21 AM
Makes me  sick  if you can't trust your family who can you trust
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 03:57:26 AM
I believe this book was definitely real...the author is adamant it is.  And if you ask me, it sounds exactly like the way Jermaine speaks.  He sold Michael out with the song Word to the Badd, why not a book?  I keep telling you guys read his ex-wife's book...if even a tenth of it is true, Jermaine has never been anyone's "backbone", especially not Michael's... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

January 11, 2010, 08:07:02 AM
This is what I really find amusing in a sick and twisted way. He said that MJ was harsh, lies, cheats, is devious, stubborn, and hard-headed. But that he's human. Well of course he is, and all of the above goes with being human. I know that part of what we see of MJ is just his PR shining through. He's not always an angel I'm sure! But what really get's me is that after saying all of these things is that he lives at the Hayvenhurst Estate. Living off of MJ and still talking crap? Boy that takes guts!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

ChanceTopic starter

January 11, 2010, 11:36:27 AM
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
This was announced after MJs death and Jermaine denied it on national tv.. The guy who was writing it on his behalf  had all of the notes and voice recordings of their original meeting and kept doing Tv interviews regarding the book but Jermaine still denied it.. I will look to see if i can find the TV coverage.. Im sure now since there has not been much mention of it that Jermaine may have paid this guy off...
However this man had alot of evidence to suggest this story is true..... Unfortunatly :(

wow interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 11, 2010, 11:52:02 AM
i'm no fan of jermaine's but to be honest did any of us know Mike personally!! NOPE.. and afterall everyone has faults / flaws whatever you wanna call them.. don't forget jermaine is his brother so things wouldn't be sheilded from him so he'll see the real Mike.. like we do with our family..

i mean thats pretty rough stuff to even say about your brother, i wouldn't share my brothers flaws with anyone.. yeh you can say he's an a*se or whatever but not publish it..

i'm not saying what he said is true either!!  :shock:  but no-one is all sweetness an light in reality!! :twisted:

Mike praised jermaine a lot in his moonwalk book so they was very close growing up even in the 80's.. can't say much after that cos i don't know..

thats just my opinion anyway!!  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

January 11, 2010, 11:58:33 AM
you are right my brothers can be a pain but i can say what I like to them myself but I dont  talk about them and I hate it if any body talks bad about them  I am their sister so  ican to their face and that is the way i feel.  You should always be loyal to family and friends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 01:03:01 PM
When I consider the number of tell-all books that have been written through the years the most surprising thing here is that Jermaine didn't find a publisher. C'mon...we're talking about a family member of MJs writing a dirty tell-all and talking about MJs image? I would have imagined that publishers would have jumped all over each other to get their hands on something of this magnitude. Who would have purchased it? Non fans, haters and followers of celebrity gossip... that's who. Yep I am really surprised that there were no takers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 01:23:38 PM
if this is true

(pardon my french)

JERMAINE YOU B*STARD !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

January 11, 2010, 01:37:37 PM
What we need to remember is MJ is human and like all of us he's not perfect.
Why Jermaine would do a tell all book is beyond me, this book says more about Jermaine than MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

January 11, 2010, 10:46:50 PM
i need proof somehow that he did indeed make those allegations.

otherwise, i cannot really judge...yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions