I was re-watching the Come Together episodes of the jackson show when I noticed something bizarre in part three . The brother's are sitting in a restaurant discussing their plans for a tour. Behind Jermaine, there seems to be various portraits on the walls, although they are blurred. To the right of the green exit sign there is a portrait which could be MJ, but it's difficult to make out. However , at 1:53 mins and 3:09 mins, the pic is not there!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

amy

:roll:  this vid is not availabel in my counry do you have snapshots
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "amy"
:roll:  this vid is not availabel in my counry do you have snapshots

Nor me :!:   Aaaah

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

Cannot see it too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

the picture was there the whole time...and i got a clear view of it at one point...but it didnt look like MJ...and if it were it would have been his emage from scream or stranger in moscow...but it didnt really look like MJ to me at all...and the pictures never did disappear
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "grayshki"
I was re-watching the Come Together episodes of the jackson show when I noticed something bizarre in part three . The brother's are sitting in a restaurant discussing their plans for a tour. Behind Jermaine, there seems to be various portraits on the walls, although they are blurred. To the right of the green exit sign there is a portrait which could be MJ, but it's difficult to make out. However , at 1:53 mins and 3:09 mins, the pic is not there!

Cant watch the video at the moment cause Im @ work. But I think there have to be some clues in the show.

I made a topic before on something that Jackie said that sounded very suspicious  :shock:  :

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
the picture was there the whole time...and i got a clear view of it at one point...but it didnt look like MJ...and if it were it would have been his emage from scream or stranger in moscow...but it didnt really look like MJ to me at all...and the pictures never did disappear

I do think the picture is missing at 3:09 and 3:10 but I have a secret to share..lol.. 8-)

My husband works in TV and has for a long time. We also do weddings and events for folks. Here is what probably really happened.
First, you gotta know, reality TV has some not so real things in it, but not from a stand point that the storyline is not real but rather they will set the shot up after they have discussed what they are going to discuss..lol.. I am confusing myself. Okay, what happens is this, you get a bad take, or miss something (like in a wedding, when you can't really get close enough to them putting the rings on) you retake the shot after the fact.  
The brothers may have met here on two different days, even discussing the same thing and they needed a filler for the one meeting and so they took a shot from the other day. Now, it could be a fluke and they took the picture down and rehung it, but I doubt it.

And that, my friends, is the magic of TV.. lol. I hope I didn't ruin anything for ya. I can't watch a show anymore without finding clues, my husband has ruined them all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

well its good your on here...your knowledge can help clear up some clues...he is not really ruining the clues for you...he is actually helping you that way you dont have uneccessary clues laid out in front of you to worry about :)..you need your full attention on the clues that are actually REAL and not jus false ones that you get that are not needed or thanks to your husband been cleared up for you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions