I'm trying my best to "KEEP THE FAITH!"
January 11, 2010, 12:28:17 AM
I'm trying my absolute best to "KEEP THE FAITH" as usual  but sometimes, it's really hard since sometimes I get a feeling that MJ has passed but other times, I don't & during the times that I don't then I get a Kick in the head back into reality for whatever reason.
It just tends to happen every once in a while but at other times I try to "KEEP THE FAITH"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You\'ll never make me stay, so take your weight off of me, I know your every move, so won\'t you just let me be, I\'ve been here times before but I was too blind to see, that you seduce every man, this time you won\'t seduce me.."
[size=150]I Love You So Very Much MJ, You Are My Life <3[/size]

Re: I'm trying my best to "KEEP THE FAITH!"
January 11, 2010, 01:35:52 AM
I think most of us have days like this,so you are not alone. I honestly think that the best thing anyone can do is to accept that Michael could in fact be dead. Once I did that, and grieved for him in my own way, a felt a great burden lifted off my shoulders. Don't get me wrong, I do believe there is MUCH to support that MJ is alive (which is why I keep on with my investigation). But for myself, I needed to accept that he could be gone, just for my own sanity. As my mom has always said about things in life: Expect the worst, but hope for the best. So I'm keeping the faith, but if it turns out that MJ is really dead, I've made my peace with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

lisap27

January 11, 2010, 01:51:18 AM
Christiana you read my mind.. i was just gonna write i have accepted it..i'm still in doubt with it all..  but with everything that has been going on of late.. i've realised a few things.. LIES OR NOT.. its time to accept what could be a reality..

i'm still here till the end to find the truth.. but with more of an open mind and understanding.. hope i've explained that right!!  :roll:

its all for L.O.V.E in the end.. THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 02:18:39 AM
Quote from: "lisap27"
Christiana you read my mind.. i was just gonna write i have accepted it..i'm still in doubt with it all..  but with everything that has been going on of late.. i've realised a few things.. LIES OR NOT.. its time to accept what could be a reality..

i'm still here till the end to find the truth.. but with more of an open mind and understanding.. hope i've explained that right!!  :roll:

its all for L.O.V.E in the end.. THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL..

I understand and totally agree. At this point, for me, the TRUTH is my goal. Whatever that might be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)