Okay guys, do not panic
January 11, 2010, 01:41:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I originally saw this scrolling at the bottom of the tv screen and then came to my computer to check it out. But there is hope. Right after this story scrolled on the tv, another one came up about Hulk Hogan addressing internet rumors that he was dead. He said that he was 100% that it was a hoax. Intresting that those stories would be side by side together, huh?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Okay guys, do not panic
January 11, 2010, 02:34:38 PM

That's true, but look at the death certificate. I am one of the biggest beLIEvers you will ever meet; one of the biggest factors in my beLIEf was that there was no legitimate death certificate. Now I'm confused and don't know what to think. The news scroll makes sense. But it could totally be coincidence. I don't know. This is a lot to take in for me right now  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]LONG LIVE THE KING with L.O.V.E.[/size]

January 11, 2010, 02:39:47 PM
I don't get why they're saying it's new. The amended DC has been out for months including the word homicide. They're making a big do about nothing IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 02:42:54 PM
Quote from: "GwenMadlyn"

That's true, but look at the death certificate. I am one of the biggest beLIEvers you will ever meet; one of the biggest factors in my beLIEf was that there was no legitimate death certificate. Now I'm confused and don't know what to think. The news scroll makes sense. But it could totally be coincidence. I don't know. This is a lot to take in for me right now  :oops:

Here's a logical question:  Why think the News of the World death certificate is real?  The News of the World is basically a tabloid...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

January 11, 2010, 02:43:33 PM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"

Here's a logical question:  Why think the News of the World death certificate is real?  The News of the World is basically a tabloid...  :roll:

Everyone is posting this. EVERYONE. I would think that it is real. Or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]LONG LIVE THE KING with L.O.V.E.[/size]

January 11, 2010, 03:15:06 PM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"

Everyone is posting this. EVERYONE. I would think that it is real. Or not.

Who else has published a new death certificate?  I have not seen it anywhere in the US in any
(semi) reliable news sources.  (Not even TMZ,  ;) )  Have I missed it or am I misunderstanding something? Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

January 11, 2010, 03:21:04 PM
The two documents appear to be the DC and amendment for MJ. The report continues on Security Hold at the request of LAPD.

Craig Harvey, Chief

Sent from my iPhone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 05:07:57 PM
News of the World and The Sun   Blah Blah Blah  They also said they had evidence that Michael was a sick child molestor who abused his position as a superstar to lure young kids.  Take no notice of these people they are assholes!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 05:21:38 PM
Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
News of the World and The Sun   Blah Blah Blah  They also said they had evidence that Michael was a sick child molestor who abused his position as a superstar to lure young kids.  Take no notice of these people they are assholes!!!
My source came from E! news, not the Sun or news of the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 05:29:24 PM
This isn't news!!!!  I thought they had ammended the DC back in August to include the wording Acute toxication of propofol followed with Homicide as the cause of death.  We were given that a long time ago.  I am not buying this new one where they are showing a so called signature.  Where is the stamped name that was on the bottom of the original ones we were shown?  There would be no reason for that to be different and instead of creating an entirely new document there would need to be a page 3 addendum. I am stating that this is fake IMO and of course our news media is picking up on it like mad.  Plus look at Craig Harvey's wording, the two documents APPEAR, and then states that the report continues on security hold.  If everything is on "security hold" then there should be no way that the media can get their hands on a legitimate copy of this.  Also in the USA, E News is just like Entertainment Tonight, Inside Edition and TMZ. They are tabloid news channels so I wouldn't take anything they say too seriously.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

January 11, 2010, 05:38:01 PM
I truly believe MJ is still alive...Don't lose hope just because these stories start appearing or popping up trying to through us off....I feel like it's intentional..There is a reason why we were all drawn to this site, it's because deep down inside our instincts told us that MJ is still alive...Keep the faith...the truth will prevail...many of us believe that he's alive and that's just as valid as one person beLIEving he is dead xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 05:58:34 PM

I don't know, why this new DC troubles s many believers here!?
What makes this more official than the others, we've seen? Because there' another existing name on it? They amended the DC probably after the coroner made this highly suspicious unreal press conference in the end of August. Oh wait, he didn't - it was just that piece of paper, that was slently given to the reporters...

How do you think Michael was able to pull off the hoax? Without officials being involved? There would have had to be a body and I guess it would be hard to fool them.
They wouldn't put out an autopsy report to please the media and support their lie.

So, either there WAS a body and it was Michael's, or there WASN'T a body and they are involved. And to a real looking death belongs a real looking death certificate.
To me there's NO other possibility.

@OP: But where's the other story? I can't find it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions