Randy Jackson
January 11, 2010, 02:51:24 PM
Randy has been acting weird since MJ's death. He refuses to go in the reality show, watch This is It and his twitter updates are really sad. Its as if he doesnt know MJ is alive / is a really good actor. what do you guys think? heres some of his tweets:

"Underneath all the excitement & pandemonium, a murder hasn’t been solved. This family will not forget that, because I won’t let them."

"Please understand, I don't want to discourage anyone from seeing the film... it is just hard for me to see it."

"I can't support a film my brother wouldn't approve of, so I didn't attend the screening. Also, because I know how it ends..."

because my brother wouldnt approve of. surely MJ would of approved the film if he produced/ created/ knew it will happen. Im begginning to lose hope.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Randy Jackson
January 11, 2010, 02:59:37 PM
As a brother he would definitely know of the hoax, it would be strange if they all knew and didnt include him. If Michael did die (God forbid  :cry: ) his reaction would be normal. Or else he would be a very could actor. They all seem to be good actors  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

January 11, 2010, 04:06:11 PM
While I hate to remind people of this, it is possiable that Michael did die. With that said, it was always rumored that Randy was really close to Michael. So maybe, unlike the others, he feels he has some kind of loyalty to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

January 11, 2010, 04:11:12 PM
i know that there is that slight chance that michael did die, even tho so much points to otherwise. but there is also a big possibility that he's simply acting/playing his part. it kinda seems as tho each brother has a unique role to play...i would say tito and randy have similar roles, with randy being more extreme. but who knows...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 04:21:23 PM
I think Randy's playing a role. ;)  

You put a camera in front of him and he's giddy as hell.  Just like he was the day he and Marlon arrived at MJ's rented home. LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 04:33:44 PM
ForeverYoursMichael, And what day was that, can I ask? Do you mean a couple of days after MJ's "death" when they were in the car, happy and smiling for the cameras?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 04:49:25 PM
Yes, THAT day.  But, I also have to say, I haven't seen much of him since. And I think it's because he's being purposely reclusive. Katherine also.  You don't see much of these two. I know if my brother or son was murdered I would be on the news stations EVERYDAY, at the court house, police station etc..Not tweeting my frustrations out on Twitter. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 05:44:40 PM
Why would Michael not approve of this movie????  He was in it (Mj) and starred in it...It was his creation and his choice...If MJ really did die, why wouldn't Randy not approve of supporting a legacy...I don't see it hard for him to be a part of the Jackson's reality show??? Hmmmmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 06:35:36 PM
Quote from: "fannynanny"
Why would Michael not approve of this movie????  He was in it (Mj) and starred in it...It was his creation and his choice...If MJ really did die, why wouldn't Randy not approve of supporting a legacy...I don't see it hard for him to be a part of the Jackson's reality show??? Hmmmmmmmm

If he died, he wasn't able to finish what he was going to and the show wasn't ready, yet. He was a perfectionist, and maybe that's what he means? Michael wouldn't want the world to see him giving only 50%. Hm. Makes me wonder now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 06:58:19 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"

If he died, he wasn't able to finish what he was going to and the show wasn't ready, yet. He was a perfectionist, and maybe that's what he means? Michael wouldn't want the world to see him giving only 50%. Hm. Makes me wonder now...

I do see your point Nina, but again, all the more reason to believe Michael is alive.  Yes he was a perfectionist which is why I don't believe he would have done anything abusive towards medication or risking putting his children in any danger...What I do believe is that he was smart enough to cover all of his tracks...I probably don't make any sense because it is hard to write all the things that are going on in my mind (if I have one.. lol)..Also, the word dynasty just bugs me..when I look it up, I come up with: the period during which a certain family reigns, lordship, rulers...MJ should have been the one in the Jackson's Dynasty show in that case. Just my thoughts xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

January 11, 2010, 09:24:40 PM
OH yeah ,,,,,, a few days ago TMZ caught up with Randy (somewher in L.A. ) shopping and they did not question him about the case or MJ they wanted to know how the kids were doing. Randy was very nice, he smiled...and said thanks for asking and that the kids were doing well. He did not seem stressed or depressed or sad. He was very polite. I was kinda shocked because you know how Randy feels about the paps right? I don't think he liked them! But anyway just wanted to add that. Hard to tell with Randy he is rather quiet hugh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2010, 04:55:18 AM
Quote from: "Ninanina"

That's what I've always thought.  I'm one of the few that believes Michael would never have wanted his rehearsals to be a film, regardless of the hoax.  Randy's murder comment makes me wonder what's really going on. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

January 12, 2010, 05:04:20 AM
Randy holds they key that could unfold and solve this hoax. He knows more than we do, Michael might be dead or alive but one thing is for sure, he would know about it either way. His absense is really odd and he hasn't really explained why and even the Jackson brothers seem to know something is going on. To me it sounded on LKL that he was pissed at them and did not want to participate or that he is cooperating with Michael and dosnt wanna be on TV at the same time. But he also wanted the helicopters off the property of Forest Lawn so I wonder why this upset him more than anybody else. And whats sad about how the movie This Is It is ended? We all saw how it ended, I saw nothing special or shocking. Its interesting how everyone is happy and promoting their names in the business and Randy is the only one staying out of it. I just cant figure out why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

January 12, 2010, 05:36:09 AM
i agree in the car with marlon if your losing hope because of him just watch that as mjs in the back!! twitter he is angry and depressing everyday out and about is happy etc its a role dont worry  :)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2010, 02:10:39 PM
BOW said that MJ wanted to compolicate things. maybe this was an idea? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions