mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Just a thought....what do you thinK
January 11, 2010, 05:46:14 PM
There are so many different theories out there as to why Michael has faked his death, but for me the "movie theory" has always been the one I come back to. There are just too many "clues" for us to just ignore them or think that they are all "coincidental". It is a well known fact that Michael wanted to do something "innovated" with film and I think that he has done just that.

I have been debating as to whether I should tell you my "opinion" , but after 7 months I've decided, wth...why not.

Ok here it goes... I believe that Michael has been directing everything that has been going on since the O2 announcements and he has taken us on a "Great Adventure" as promised. His "death", His "memorial", his "funreal", his "death hoax sites", his "movie" his reality series, "the Jackson Family Dynasty." I also believe that he is responsible for what is"leaked" to certain media outlets...all this planned,executed and directed by Michael!
After watching the Jack5ons last night, something just seemed to hit me. How "coincidental" is it that now it looks like their reunion concert will be canceled?? There seems to be a lot of "cancellations" during this whole "show!" First Michael "dies" so the concerts are cancelled, then Jermaine's Vienna tribute, cancelled, then the London tribute, cancelled and now the Jackson's reunion, cancelled!! Just coincidence?? I think not!
The whole Jackson's show seems to be like a "history" lesson of sorts. It's like they are giving us a recap on the "lives of the Jacksons." In each episode we learn more and more about who they really are and they are telling us their side of the story for once, letting the public know the truth about Michael and the Jacksons. A "reality series" was the perfect platform for doing this. There have been many "clues" given in this show, just like in the movie. We see the colours red and yellow are very prominent in a lot of scenes, Halima wears a T-shirt that says "Michael lives", we see "clues" on the clothing that the guys wear, the references to "London" and "Africa", etc. To me, this reality show doesn't really seem like it is a reality show at all, it seems more like all the brothers are "acting", but they want us to "BeLieve" otherwise. On last nights show, they said they were only "2 weeks" away from performing their first reunion show right? Ok, if that was the truth, then doesn't it seem strange that they still didn't have a venue to perform at, they didn't have a song list, they hadn't picked their musicians yet, they couldn't even sing together properly and they couldn't all get together at the same time for a photoshoot even!! Yet they were suppose to perform at a concert in 2 weeks time!  
Come on...I mean if there is one thing that the Jacksons do know how to do, its performing concerts!! That's who they are, they are "PERFOMERS!!!!!" A reality show is the perfect way to re-aqquaint us with the Jackson family, but what would be the purpose of all of this?
Maybe the somthing "BIG" that is about to happen is that there really will be a "Reunion concert" but not just any reunion concert, something so big that the whole world will be watching! Marlon made a point of telling us about the project that he is working on in Africa and how it was to be built on the slave route site that they call " the point of no return." We also have the date January 18th, which is suppose to be a date for us to watch out for, which just happens to be MLK day. Then we have Michael's clue about " What will go down in History, as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of mankind." Could this all be leading us to an epic concert that will bring back Michael on this day, in Africa, on this land with all it's history, and also at the same time reunite the Jackson 5 ? Something like "woodstock" only bigger and a concert that would be televised worldwide, all in the name of L.O.V.E!!! Could this be possible??

The last 7 months have been interesting to say the least and there are just too many inconsistencies for me to believe that Michael is "dead". there has to be a Purpose for everything that has happened, all the clues...If Michael wanted to fake his death and never return, then he would have made sure that we believed he was dead, but he didn't. Instead he has taken us all on a journey, his journey and for those of us who never gave up hope, I believe that we will be rewarded in the end, with Michael returning to us. I think Michael and his family are all genuis' in their own way and they had a part to play in Michael's big Adventure and they played their roles well. In Hoaxing his own death, Michael will get his revenge on those who have marred his name and at the same time he has let the world know who he really was and is...a true Humanitarian!

I'm not saying that my theory is right, I'm just saying that it is a possibility.The botttom line is that Michael had a message for the world and Hoaxing his death, sad as it may be, was the only way he could get the world to listen to his message. We need to band together and we need to Heal our planet.... it's all for L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Just a thought....what do you thinK
January 11, 2010, 06:11:53 PM
I think you're absolutely right. I understand why some people are still questioning death certificates, etc. But all of the clues that you outlined so well are enough for me and have been for several weeks. I'm at the point now where I'm just enjoying and savoring the sizzle....all of the "coincidences" that continually happen, the A&E Jackson documentary and their subtle clues (I'm begining to like those knuckleheads!) the songs that are "mysteriously" leaked and of course everything from TMZ.

I'm an analyst by trade and a mystery junkie by choice....this is the best of both. You are right...the Jacksons are brilliant and great revenge for all of the horrible things that have been said about all of them. All of them have masterly played their roles.

This is another type of the "American Dream" - revenge! I love it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 06:18:39 PM
And think about the effect this will have on the media!
It would completely embarrass them.
I still think the biggest clue is in the TII version of TDCAU.
PEople think that during the speech the raised finger is to "Flick off" the media, but what if he's just saying "Listen! This is important!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

January 11, 2010, 06:30:26 PM
You would think that perhaps we would get the point....but....looks what happens on this website every time something is said in the media (or Michael plants it out there.)  I feel like I'm on a ship where people run to one side and then the other trying to keep it afloat. It's too funny. The grasshoppers have not yet learned the lesson from the master. One by one, each of the media reports the same thing like lemmings. None of them bothering to check out whether it's factual or not. This is what passes as journalism today.

It's just time for the real believers to enjoy the show. I'm sure Michael and his wonderful family are thoroughly enjoying this....as Shakespeare said..."All the world's a stage" and Barnum was right, "there's a fool born every minute."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 11, 2010, 06:35:34 PM
Sometimes I think that we are all living in a "real life" soap opera! Maybe we are and maybe that's why the intials GH are so important...GH= general hospital= soap opera= death hoax!!! Hmmm...... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 06:50:15 PM
Right again. I got the General Hospital...I couldn't figure out the soap opera thing. You're so correct! Maybe that's why I have become a spectator....I hate soap operas. Geez...you can start to figure out who's playing which roles, can't you? Phony doctors, phony story lines, phony ambulances....all staged....a la Shakespeare.

So what are our roles? I think we are more than just the audience...any thoughts???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 07:01:51 PM
I think we have the roles of the dedicated fans.
I wonder why all the tributes were cancelled? No venue? Did they think people wouldn't show?
I'd go to see them pay tribute to MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

January 11, 2010, 07:25:25 PM
mjj4ever777, I'll buy your theory. It sounds quite plausible and the one I'm hoping it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 08:17:58 PM
Your theory sounds quite plausable to me, and I so hope you are correct.  I have to admit when I first saw the initials GH mentioned , General Hospital is the first thought that came to my mind, but then I thought , no, that couldn't be right.
Also, I noticed on last nights show, Jonathan Sugarfoot,{forget his last name, sorry}, being their drummer.......well, he was MJ's drummer in This Is It also.  Found that interesting.
karralyn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 08:33:17 PM
He may come back. But I have been leaning towards that he will probably stay "dead." Remember, only a FEW people think he is alive. Most believe him to be dead. So really, there is no real "trying" to convince people that he is dead. But here is what I believe about Michael. Michael is very smart and VERY delibriate. When it comes to Michael's success, there is NOTHING accidental about it. He wanted to be the best and became the best. I think that Michael knew that when he died, many people would think that he hoaxed his death, even if it did not make sense. Not that does not mean that Michael did not hoaxed his death. Maybe he just left clues for the people that he knew would start searching, hoping that he did fake his death. So basically, the fans that think he died, he just let them think he is dead and gave the memorial and everything to help bring closure. Yet for the people who think that he is alive, he left subtal clues for us to give us closure. So that is my theory. Of course, I hope I am wrong, because I want him back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 08:43:46 PM
I post here for the first time. I have already posted it on another site. But I think it is important to share it with you. And it is related to this topic here. I was looking for articles about a possible come back for Michael Jackson in july 2010. I found an article in the Daily Telegraph published on the 12th of may2009 "Michael Jackson may not perform till 2010".You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

According to this article, Michael Jackson was not allowed to perform before july 2010  because his manager, Frank Dileo had signed an agreement with AllGood Entertainement Inc. on november 2008 , committing him to perform in july 2010 a big reunion concert with the Jackson 5 and sister Janet.

This must be serious because it was filed in federal district court in New-York in june 2009. So, two weeks before his "death".

So, if you think of a movie or something like this, it makes sense. And him behind his memorial and funerals with Kenny Ortega,  it is a possibility.
And may be a come back for july 2010 is a possibility too.

But maybe all this have already been discussed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 11, 2010, 08:48:06 PM
Hi Rose...But why would he STILL be leaving clues after 7 months, if he wasn't going to come back? Keep the faith a little longer...I have a feeling that he will be coming back soon, because there seems to be a lot of new news lately....JMO :)

Hi Ludivine...yes I also saw that article and it does make sense...soon and very soon we are going to see the King! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2010, 12:27:50 AM
Well written!
I agree that he must have planned this for a very long time and that he definately had to 'leave' to make people listen. (I can't say why he left but I tend to always end back up in theories where he was threatened) But movie theory or not.. - it really seems to be a 'success'. - We are connection like never before trying to search truth and pass the messages to others.
It's great! - Though we do miss his actual presence a lot. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

January 12, 2010, 12:28:56 AM
And oh, yeh.. It does seem very strange that the concerts get cancelled again and again..  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

January 12, 2010, 12:41:38 AM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Hi Rose...But why would he STILL be leaving clues after 7 months, if he wasn't going to come back? Keep the faith a little longer...I have a feeling that he will be coming back soon, because there seems to be a lot of new news lately....JMO :)

Hi Ludivine...yes I also saw that article and it does make sense...soon and very soon we are going to see the King! :)
I mean that he is leaving clues for those that are looking for evidence that he is still alive. But that does not mean that he will come back. I hope so, but I do see any reason as to why he would.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions