ralu

Quote from: "agathi"
do you still believe he is alive?and he put his kids accept his award...did you see paris looked somewhere up and said dad and then daddy.. :?

Honestly, do these words tell you that he's dead: "Our dady was supposed to be here. He was gone to perform this year, but he couldn't perform last year."
 :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

MissG

Quote from: "ralu"
do you still believe he is alive?and he put his kids accept his award...did you see paris looked somewhere up and said dad and then daddy.. :?

Honestly, do these words tell you that he's dead: "Our dady was supposed to be here. He was gone to perform this year, but he couldn't perform last year."

I did not understand that sentence at all  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

ralu

Quote from: "Gema"

I did not understand that sentence at all  :?
:) She was nervous, I agree, but "He intended to perform, but he couldn't perform last year" is not exactely "he died before being able to perform". And also Prince saying "We would also like to thank your fans...the fans..." was funny...  :idea:
Hugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

TIAI Revealed, Part 1: “I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.”

Try us.   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

I could swear I recall reading somewhere that MJ was supposed to perform at the grammys last yr? Anyone else recall that?

I agree that both kids were extremely nervous as expected. I also agree that despite how nervous they were, their statements were odd.

It is easy when we are skeptical to make hasty judgments, but yep I found it out of place that Prince said, "we want to thank YOUR fans" & then of course the statement from Paris.

If nothing else she was for sure trying to say something, but the statement came out backwards.

Sweet kids!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

MJs Tinkerbell » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:40 am
TIAI Revealed, Part 1: “I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.”

link please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "ER911"
I could swear I recall reading somewhere that MJ was supposed to perform at the grammys last yr? Anyone else recall that?

I agree that both kids were extremely nervous as expected. I also agree that despite how nervous they were, their statements were odd.

It is easy when we are skeptical to make hasty judgments, but yep I found it out of place that Prince said, "we want to thank YOUR fans" & then of course the statement from Paris.

If nothing else she was for sure trying to say something, but the statement came out backwards.

Sweet kids!

Well, if that is the case (I didn't hear he was supposed to perform on last year Gramy) than Paris statement makes sense: he was about to perform on Grammys last year but for some reason he couldn't...and he intended to do it this year, which was obvious to late...I liked her Ghosts shirt anyway
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sweet kids!

Well, if that is the case (I didn't hear he was supposed to perform on last year Gramy) than Paris statement makes sense: he was about to perform on Grammys last year but for some reason he couldn't...and he intended to do it this year, which was obvious to late...I liked her Ghosts shirt anyway
 ;)

No, he wasn't ready to perform at the Grammys last year ("...but he couldn't perform last year"), but he was going to perform at the Grammys at 2010. It absolutely makes sense what she said - she was just too nervous and it seemed like, she wanted to say mre but couldn't or forgot what to say, or was close to tears, or, or, or...

Michael met Ken Ehrlich (Grammy producer) on June 24th in his dressing room.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am new to these forums. I have known about the hoax death since November but I didn't hear about these forums until last month. I know that thisisalsoit.com is a rederecting website and TS owns it but what is S.T.U.D.Y.? What is the point of tiai I don't get it at all. Anyone explain please.???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]ii LOVE you Michael.!!! My life will nevaah be the same.! Cause boy you came and changed..the way I walk. The way ii talk<3[/color][/size]

yuu rockked maah world. yuu knoe yuu did. && everythin ii own I giive

I can\'t be still, yuu THRILL meeh. baybee be mine.!<3

CC

Sweet kids!

they were practicing their speechess with him! LOL
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Grace

Quote from: "imissMJ147"
I am new to these forums. I have known about the hoax death since November but I didn't hear about these forums until last month. I know that thisisalsoit.com is a rederecting website and TS owns it but what is S.T.U.D.Y.? What is the point of tiai I don't get it at all. Anyone explain please.???

There is no explanation available - you must read their statements and decide on your own whether you follow their emergency exit or not. They are claiming to know but unfortunately are not allowed to talk further and precisely.
Like all that have come to these forums alike and were debunked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Adi

Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "imissMJ147"

There is no explanation available - you must read their statements and decide on your own whether you follow their emergency exit or not. They are claiming to know but unfortunately are not allowed to talk further and precisely.
Like all that have come to these forums alike and were debunked.

Since when has TIAI been debunked and by whom?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

When TIAI first came out, I didn't pay much attention to it. I really couldn't get why my friends were making such a big fuss over it. And it worried me, just how much faith some of us placed in it. I didn't like it that so many of us were so ??? dependent on it; as if we needed it to fuel & base our theories around about the hoax. I didn't want anyone planting ideas & manipulating us. I wanted us to be able to make our own judgements & draw our own conclusions. Most of all, I didn't want my friends hurt & let down because of their misguided & misplaced faith in TIAI. I wanted to know why TIAI was created, who it really belonged to & the true intent behind it. So yes, I had my reservations & suspicions about TIAI to begin with.

But all that started changing in February. I started to view it with different eyes. Maybe because I stopped looking so hard for "the answers". Maybe because I've always had this ingrained habit of nearly always following my heart & not listening to my head. I have been vigilantly following TIAI lately (which I didn't do earlier) & I've got to say that the more I see of it, the more I like it. Merely reading about others' opinions about TIAI never worked for me. I wanted to be able to "feel" it for myself. Like I said before, I have this penchant for following my own instincts (regardless of the 'logistics" behind anything!).

For me, it's not so much the 'clues' themselves in TIAI as much as the effect it helps create that matters most. I mean, this sense of HOPE that TIAI inspires within us. There's a lot about TIAI that I still don't understand, but that has ceased being as important now. TIAI keeps generating positivism & optimism all around. For that alone, I really, truly believe TIAI is intrinsically good. And I hope TIAI continues to lift our spirits & keep reinforcing us to believe in dreams & "the impossible".

Also, a great part about about my BeLIEver journey has always been my great yen for a return: at least one final curtain call, "properly" this time, I mean. I know this may sound childish, but I do so wish to see "the best" that was promised "yet to come", if you know what I mean :P I can't say that has changed much from the beginning for me. But today, I'm at peace within myself, knowing that LIFE is truly beautiful beyond measure & that there really is SO MUCH MORE we can derive from it.

I'm not trying to influence or impose my ideas on anyone of you with this, please trust my sincerity here. And I apologise if this comes across that way. I just thought I would share what I feel with you all; that's all.

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was reading again this thread (because I translate it in french for my blog) and, it may be nothing, but i "found" this :

what do you guys think about that ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E. you all[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

I´m lost again...as usual...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"