Quote from: "Gema"
I´m lost again...as usual...
 :D
ok, let me explain :

one of the main points of this first update is "the timing of TIAI update #1"
now let's take a look at this timing, we've got "7:11" wich makes me think of the date 7-11-2010 because of the solar eclipse (i just saw a tweet of a beLIEver, i think, mentioning that)
There is a theory about the new pictures of MJ, with the blue moon etc, i don't know, it makes me think of looking at events such as eclipses etc...
Finally, "see you in july", well here we are, and this date is in july ...
 :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E. you all[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

Do you mean he returned on the 11th?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

Quote from: "NeVrOzAy"
I was reading again this thread (because I translate it in french for my blog) and, it may be nothing, but i "found" this :

what do you guys think about that ?

Well I will be partying in Amsterdam after we won the World Cup on July 11, so I think I will miss all the fun in that case! It sure is interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I was reading again this thread (because I translate it in french for my blog) and, it may be nothing, but i "found" this :

Well I will be partying in Amsterdam after we won the World Cup on July 11, so I think I will miss all the fun in that case! It sure is interesting.

Sorry, I checked again. It was posted on 11:11 pacific time. As far as I know that has something to do with guardian angels letting you know they are there. But I also recall it's a wake up call to remind yourself of your true purpose here on earth.

Weird thing is that I have seen the exact time of 11:11 about three times this week, maybe even four times. At least enough to make me notice the strange coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "ER911"
I could swear I recall reading somewhere that MJ was supposed to perform at the grammys last yr? Anyone else recall that?

I agree that both kids were extremely nervous as expected. I also agree that despite how nervous they were, their statements were odd.

It is easy when we are skeptical to make hasty judgments, but yep I found it out of place that Prince said, "we want to thank YOUR fans" & then of course the statement from Paris.

If nothing else she was for sure trying to say something, but the statement came out backwards.

Sweet kids!

Michael Jackson to Highlight 50th Grammys?
January 26, 2008 03:34:32 GMT
Michael Jackson reportedly is added to the list of celebrity guests, but is not yet confirmed whether to perform or not.

As more and more artists are announced to highlight the 50th Annual Grammy Awards, more are also spilled on the 'rumored list'. Michael Jackson's name erupted as the latest artist who will pop up his face at the event, either only attending or better still, performing.

Reporter Diane Dimond who wrote a book on Jackson's molestation case, reportedly received a memo that leaked on the way. The content of the memo is not specified but it is known that Sony BMG is "pulling out all the stops to help its one time mega-star re-enter the pop music scene."

In the memo, it is also mentioned that 2008 will be made the year for 'Thriller', a new release from Jackson which marks the 25th anniversary of the legendary album. It will be released two days after the Grammys gala is held on February 10, leading to speculations that his appearance at the event is timely.

"I'm 90 percent sure that Michael Jackson will make an appearance at the Grammys," Dimond told Los Angeles Times reporter Tom O'Neill. "I've heard that he's going to be there, but I'm not sure if he's going to perform or just make an appearance."

The 50th Annual Grammy Awards will be held at Staples Center, Los Angeles and broadcast by CBS television on 8:00 to 11:30 P.M. ET. Other rumored performers at the event are Janet Jackson, Britney Spears and Amy Winehouse.

Grammy Awards 25th Anniversary “Thriller” Tribute: 2008 Grammy Awards “Thriller” 25th Anniversary Tribute Plans
January 30th, 2008 by Castina
It’s been a quarter century since Michael Jackson released the Top-Selling LP in History, Thriller and Grammy producers are quickly scrambling to prepare a tribute during the 50th Annual Grammy Awards (February 10th) to mark the event. The plan is for will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas to orchestrate the production, with Kanye West, Wyclef Jean and Akon, all featured on the February 12th anniversary re-release of Thriller, joining in.

Michael Jackson - Jackson Won't Sing At Grammys
05 February 2008 16:14
Pop superstar MICHAEL JACKSON will appear at the Grammy Awards on Sunday (10Feb08) - but he won't be singing at the ceremony. Jackson was rumoured to be attending the Los Angeles bash to promote a 25th anniversary re-release of his seminal album Thriller, and organisers were keen for the star to duet on hits from the LP with a number of contemporary performers, including Will.I.Am, Akon, Kanye West and Fergie. But Jackson - who hasn't performed live in seven years - was reluctant to take on such a big project at short notice. A source tells the New York Post, "Michael can't go along with that. He needs more time to rehearse new versions of the songs. And everything requires new choreography." The Post reveals that Grammy producer Ken Ehrlich backed down and consented for Jackson to just appear onstage.

Michael Jackson Grammy Awards 2008 Tribute Dropped Over Diva Demands
February 18th, 2008 by Castina
Many Michael Jackson fans are wondering why the 50th Annual Grammy Awards commenced last week without a single mention of the twenty-fifth anniversary of the World’s Best-Selling Album, Thriller. The New York Post  claims Jacko missed out on a previously planned tribute because his diva demands were too excessive for Grammy producers.

The forty-nine year-old was reportedly dropped from the ceremony after he insisted a special honoree was on hand to introduce him to the stage. He also reportedly demanded a special award, which was unique to him that no one would ever receive again.

Michael even requested that the entire event was dedicated to his career with no less than thirty mentions to him as the King of Pop.

That last story made me giggle  :D
I'm not really sure that he was planning on attending, seems he was making it hard for him to be there...on purpose perhaps?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Michael Jackson Grammy Awards 2008 Tribute Dropped Over Diva Demands
February 18th, 2008 by Castina
Many Michael Jackson fans are wondering why the 50th Annual Grammy Awards commenced last week without a single mention of the twenty-fifth anniversary of the World’s Best-Selling Album, Thriller. The New York Post  claims Jacko missed out on a previously planned tribute because his diva demands were too excessive for Grammy producers.

The forty-nine year-old was reportedly dropped from the ceremony after he insisted a special honoree was on hand to introduce him to the stage. He also reportedly demanded a special award, which was unique to him that no one would ever receive again.

Michael even requested that the entire event was dedicated to his career with no less than thirty mentions to him as the King of Pop.

That last story made me giggle  :D
I'm not really sure that he was planning on attending, seems he was making it hard for him to be there...on purpose perhaps?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Oh Mike. I find it hard to believe that this was true but if it was...any other celebrity I'd be like "puh-lease what a diva!" but if mike did this idk it just makes me go  :roll:  silly MJ!!   :lol:  he was probably making it hard for him to be there on purpose, i could buy that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

Sorry, I checked again. It was posted on 11:11 pacific time. As far as I know that has something to do with guardian angels letting you know they are there. But I also recall it's a wake up call to remind yourself of your true purpose here on earth.

Weird thing is that I have seen the exact time of 11:11 about three times this week, maybe even four times. At least enough to make me notice the strange coincidence.
My jaw.. is on the floor, "Ghosts" style, Souza..! The ground would rumble if I yelled OMG right now, so I'll refrain, but.. For the past like six months almost every time I'll randomly look at a clock it'll be whatever: 26- no kidding! And 2:26 comes up very, very often too.. I'm like used to it now.. but I'm just so SHOCKED to see that someone else has these time coincidences 'cause I thought it was just the whack-est, oddest thing..! Wow!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ohhhh that is interesting. i've never heard of that theory. all i know about 11:11 is that you're supposed to make a wish. that's why if my friends and i are together and we happen to look at the clock and it's that time, we yell "11:11, MAKE A WISH"

it's supposed to come true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Oh yep, i remembered that when i went to sleep last night, i have to change the time i see on the forum for pacific time

In my case, it's hours like 2:00, 11:00, 4:00, you know...  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E. you all[/size]

paula-c

That information is possible in this redirection of January and now is that someone saw informcion Will there be more of that kind in all other redirects ?,... must be re-read :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Spammer..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I didn’t really expect anything on Christmas or New Years Eve.  I did include these as possible dates, mostly because so many people were expecting it.

TS why would you expect the BAM like the rest of us?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Wow! my head has remained vent! I must say that everything I've seen so far outside this forum, people said "know" has been a fraud. So if here and said TS was tested after my reberencias for him and all members who have worked hard here. I came to this forum with an open mind and Hoax aware that this is serious, and if MJ took this road, was for the same reasons (although I have not read the possible reasons). There is one point that I disagree and it's a return of Mj (not that I want, I hope every day of my life) but I feel that this would be terrible for Mj, fans will support him always, but there are many people even after his "death" is still attacking, imagine what it would be if he returns. blessings
 moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I didn’t really expect anything on Christmas or New Years Eve.  I did include these as possible dates, mostly because so many people were expecting it.

TS why would you expect the BAM like the rest of us?

What has kept this hoax going from mid-2009 until now and beyond is that there is always hope the BAM could happen at anytime...but NOT YET, obviously, since MJ hasn't come back yet (in an undeniable way) for any of the past "predicted" dates.  I mean, the thought of a 2012 return seemed SO FAR AWAY back in 2009.  And now it's less than a month until 2012.  That is so crazy and awesome at the same time.  Potential dates had to come and go in order to keep people's interest, to feed the fire...and obviously the return is that much more anticipated and mind-blowing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I think Gina's point is... why would TS say he "didn't really expect anything [to happen]" on Christmas and New Years 09/10 when he presumes to know when and what will happen. Correct me if I am wrong please, Gina.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions