anewfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think Gina's point is... why would TS say he "didn't really expect anything [to happen]" on Christmas and New Years 09/10 when he presumes to know when and what will happen. Correct me if I am wrong please, Gina.

That's how I interpreted her ....and that's a really good question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

bec

Although before anyone thinks I am accusing TS of anything, I want to point out that TS knew the trial would be delayed last spring and has appeared to receive support from the Family over the years. He also told us about the Dangerous autograph in spring 2010 and explained the numerology of the hoax when NO ONE else had been able to make sense of it (or even noticed half of it) in over 8 months of hoax. Just to keep it in perspective.

But it's still a good question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

I didn’t really expect anything on Christmas or New Years Eve.  I did include these as possible dates, mostly because so many people were expecting it.

TS why would you expect the BAM like the rest of us?

TS
1-11. The Lynyrd Skynyrd Example

Although the majority of comments about TIAI have been very positive, yet there have been several complaints and objections that need to be addressed.  But before getting into any further details, let me tell a short story.  Whether it is true or not isn’t important—the point is still the same; nevertheless, it was told to me as a true story.

The Lynyrd Skynyrd band was eating in a restaurant one day, when someone put money in the jukebox and picked “Sweet Home Alabama”.  Then the band chimed in, and started singing along.  Soon the man who paid for the song on the jukebox asked them to stop singing, because this was his favourite song—and he wanted to hear thereal band singing it, not them!  The band kindly stopped singing; but when they were leaving, they asked the waitress (who knew that they were Lynyrd Skynryd) to let the jukebox man know who they really were—once they were gone.

I think that the point to the story is obvious.  Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think.  In fact, if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!

Gina, I have a question for you.  Why did TS post this story?
MJ is the beloved ONE discussed on this forum.  We think TS is just a normal member, and we are wanting to hear from the "REAL" MJ. When TS is gone, we will realize that MJ was truly in our midst.  Is there any other reason for TS telling this story?
It has not only been TS leading us on with his carrot of immediate BAM dates, to give us hope, faith and stamina, but right from the start if you will recall at the Memorial they sang:

Soon and very soon, we are going to see the King (3 times) Hallelujah! Hallelujah! We're going to see the King.
No more crying there, we are going to see the King (3 times) Hallelujah! Hallelujah! We're going to see the King.[/l]
Then at the 02 announcement he said, "See you in July!", with no year, and on and on.  It's all deliberate, and it's all MJ.
Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 12:06:11 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I think Gina's point is... why would TS say he "didn't really expect anything [to happen]" on Christmas and New Years 09/10 when he presumes to know when and what will happen. Correct me if I am wrong please, Gina.

you are not wrong
and I don't want you guys to think I don't trust TS, you all know I admire TS very much, but I didn't understand why he/she made that statement.

@MJonmind I got your point and I agree some people would probably be shocked to know the real Michael Jackson and maybe they would even oppose to him too.
Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 12:56:17 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

MJonmind, if that's the case, then perhaps he is done leading us on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I didn’t really expect anything on Christmas or New Years Eve.  I did include these as possible dates, mostly because so many people were expecting it.

TS why would you expect the BAM like the rest of us?

TS
1-11. The Lynyrd Skynyrd Example

Although the majority of comments about TIAI have been very positive, yet there have been several complaints and objections that need to be addressed.  But before getting into any further details, let me tell a short story.  Whether it is true or not isn’t important—the point is still the same; nevertheless, it was told to me as a true story.

The Lynyrd Skynyrd band was eating in a restaurant one day, when someone put money in the jukebox and picked “Sweet Home Alabama”.  Then the band chimed in, and started singing along.  Soon the man who paid for the song on the jukebox asked them to stop singing, because this was his favourite song—and he wanted to hear thereal band singing it, not them!  The band kindly stopped singing; but when they were leaving, they asked the waitress (who knew that they were Lynyrd Skynryd) to let the jukebox man know who they really were—once they were gone.

I think that the point to the story is obvious.  Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think.  In fact, if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!

Gina, I have a question for you.  Why did TS post this story?
MJ is the beloved ONE discussed on this forum.  We think TS is just a normal member, and we are wanting to hear from the "REAL" MJ. When TS is gone, we will realize that MJ was truly in our midst.  Is there any other reason for TS telling this story?
It has not only been TS leading us on with his carrot of immediate BAM dates, to give us hope, faith and stamina, but right from the start if you will recall at the Memorial they sang:

Soon and very soon, we are going to see the King (3 times) Hallelujah! Hallelujah! We're going to see the King.
No more crying there, we are going to see the King (3 times) Hallelujah! Hallelujah! We're going to see the King.[/l]
Then at the 02 announcement he said, "See you in July!", with no year, and on and on.  It's all deliberate, and it's all MJ.

MJonmind,

I agree with you, (for what it's worth,) .........TS had to let us hanging on at that time. i think it was needed at that time to keep the hope and the attention to the message. When time past by, we have better understanding of the hoax and the why's to help Michael...when he needs us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

the main question for me is now: Does TS and Michael think we are understanding the why's (hoax) enough now. And do they think that we are ready to help?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

I think, if MJ did really hoax for a serious reason and at the same time made "a phenomenal show" out of it, that "people never have seen before" (see trialtape recorded by Murray, MJ being so called under influence of sedatives), then TS HAS to confuse so now and then for safety reasons and for reasons we do not know, but in which we trust!

@jonmind Gina, I have a question for you.  Why did TS post this story?

I totally agree with you jonmind, let us not forget to look back, the script is huge, I think it truly will take 4 years to get it right!And whatever will happen by then, I will never forget the deep love and inspirations that I experienced through Michael and the members of this forum (and souza and Mo of course!) by spending these years here. I know I dont write much cause I hardly have time for it, but I keep myself updated as far as possible!Thanks to all of you who take the efforts to really dig in and sort out, without your contributions these develepemonts wouldn`t have been possible!! Love to you all!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions