Andrea

Michael is a very brave person to be taking such a risk, if all of this is true.  The elite who see themselves as being in charge of the world will not like Michael trying to awaken  everyone as to what is really going on.  I had a conversation about this very subject with someone and they said, "How do you know he's not on their side?".   A valid question, obviously, if we are to believe their influence is as great as they would want us to think.  They don't want us to know what's going on, yet they want us to be scared of them and what they are capable of if we don't fall in line.  For me, it's a matter of believing that Michael is truly a GOOD person, plain and simple.  His message has always been of love and he has faith.  Why would he be on "their" side when they've done all they can to destroy him?  Michael, I really think I understand why you had to fake your death, you need as much attention as possible to say what you need to say and hopefully, have people understand as well.  You're an amazing human being and it's about time that everyone finally sees that.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh my gosh TS, today I told my siblings all about TIAI after studying it intently myself the past weeks!! I hadn't told them yet and today I did and now this! I pray that it happens, I feel it just might!! Oh, Michael....! Whoever you are, TS, thank you so much for all your hard work, thank you so so much for opening our minds even further- I never doubted this for a moment- and I still think you're Marlon, you don't have to tell me for me to believe it.. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As I said in the other forum, I choose to listen to the guys in the restaurant sing Sweet Home Alabama over the jukebox...;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

This was the first night I slept well since almost 7 months.
Because I have never encountered before such a tremendous effort to make beLIEve.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Serenitys_Dream

Thank you TS for your truly amazing post. I have been aware of the Illuminati/NWO for several years. I have carried a placard and demonstrated against the the Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America which is the precursor to the creation of the North American Union. I have been distributing information through social networking sites and youtube for several years, on all sorts of issues including The Codex Alimentarius, The UN, Corporate Control of Government, media and so many more topics relating to all of this. I have been called all sorts of names including crazy but I have held fast to what I know to be truth. I am honoured to realize that I AM NOT ALONE and am ready to stand next to Michael and follow this through to the end.

Michael thank you for being the unique, gifted, caring and loving individual that you are. Your sacrifices and courage a true inspiration!

Pauline

PS: I followed TIAI everyday, frequently posted it first on the site. I analyzed and researched those clues to the best of my ability....and I never doubted it for a minute!
Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 12:47:22 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok.
Now I need to take a deep breath and calm down. We must think about in what all these revelations have done for us. I can only speak by myself.
Since a long time I have my inner feelings about Michael alive. But I could only feel secure when I started studying TIAI. The truth is that every little thing in this universe is deeply connected. And we can share our feelings and thoughts fastly when we find those who share the same energy. Equals used to get together naturaly. And this is what happened to us. We are here because we share the same love.
Last days I was feeling sad. TIAI has been a great support and I was waiting anxiously for updates. And here I am.
Just wanna say thank you. I'm lost in words, since I get really emotional with these posts.
And yes, speaking by me, I AM READY. And feeling some people with the same connect here, I can say: WE WILL ALWAYS STAND BY MICHAEL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"We\'re sendin\' out A Major Love and this is our message to you"

thank you for this information, and for the wonderful work you have provided in recent months, I am now calm and serene, my life has changed with the comlmetement hoax, so ... I thank Michael for all he has show, and all of you for having opened my eyes, I now find the largest family that is in total love, I could dream more! I love you all
pamela
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
love this is not looking at each other is looking in the same direction!

Thanks a whole bunch TS.
Rodger that I'm onto it like sauce on a hotdog, I'm so excited I just did the happy dance! I will tell all my BeLIEver friends I have heaps and heaps now so I'm gonna be real busy , (I can be very convincing  :D ) Ive always wanted to articulate the 'WHY/MESSAGE/TRUTH"  a whole lot better than I'm doin at the minute, now I can just pass them onto you, cause you do it way better than me :lol:.

I do like your story about Lynrd Skynyrd it made me smile I sure hope it gives certain people some "awareness and awaking" in regards to Mr Jackson and his message. I got your back on that one TS. I have visited this site everyday for a long time now and I rarely post but I must say this, it has been disappointing noticing people left, right and centre passing judgements on Mr Jackson and his family like they go waaaay back. I understand that everyone has a right to their own opinion but lets not forget what brought us all together in the first place and why. :D
Sooooooooo Proud and Honoured to be a party of MJ'S Army spreading the Message and L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would first like to apologize for not always being able to follow TIAI's theories. I often got criticized in the past when I asked for clarfication about things.  I had suffered some brain damage years back and comprehension/cognition is not one of my strongest assets these days.   :?  I am thankful for today's post because it was written with more clarity in my opinion and I understood much of it.

Please allow me to wonder out loud, because I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.  If this is all true, and it sounds pretty darn credible to me, I wonder if when Michael does come back -- will he write a book or do a movie about the hoax ?  So many people are missing the "message"; don't even beLIEve it, and wouldn't have a clue about the reasons behind it even if they did think he faked it.  Will Michael EXPLAIN everything in an effort to reach more people and clarify all of this for us at some point?  And if so, in what manner?  Through songs, interviews, a documentary, etc?  Also, what about all of our endless questions..."Was Michael DaveDave on LKL?"  and so forth.  Will he answer these? How will he deal with any real anger that is thrown his way over this?  issues of criminality?  Other than helping the sheeple to wake up, were there other reasons behind this hoax?  i.e. the lies of the media, the exposing of the Hollywood DrFeelGoods, etc?  Some folks think Michael might've been in danger.  Will he clarify all of that too for us?  Will he tell us who knew about the hoax all along, besides his family, etc?  

I sure hope so, IF he plans a return as TIAI claims.  If no return, then he owes us nothing.  In any case, the world DOES need to wake up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Who looks outside, dreams.  Who looks inside, awakes".  (Carl Jung)

Thank you so much for all of your insight and guidance throughout this. It's much appreciated. I know that I would not have fully understood everything without all of your posts and everyone putting their heads together. My eyes have been opened to a lot of things I never payed attention to before, so thank you for that as well.

L.O.V.E. to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

All I can say is WOW....WOW...WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you STUDY/TS/whoever "you" are.....you even quoted me!

I always followed TIAI from the very first redirect...it just made my radar go up and I knew it meant something.
It helped me learn and realise SO much I can't begin to explain or describe.
Like I said I always followed your posts on the "old" MJHD.
I am so looking forward to the next phase to to help and support Michael in whatever way I can!
I am in the Army of LOVE.

I choose the real thing over the Juke Box!!!!!

Thank you Michael. I am looking forward to someday 'seeing" you.

LOVE Adi
xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

there is another Mj related story on tmz
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

First I wanted to say, thank you for this eye opening post!
I really appreciate all the hard work you've done before you posted this.

However, there is still 1 thing I don't understand.(I'm sorry but you have to know that I'm NOT trying to attack you in any way this is just something I don't understand)
It's about the end of the world (or 12-21-12)
It was based on the Maya calendar, right?
It has been on the news that this date wasn't correct but a "math error".

A little searching on Andreas Fuls' name found this (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) from National Geographic (apparently related to a TV program they have coming up).
But the Maya calendar, built on intricate observations of the moon, planets and stars, had only been linked loosely to the Julian calendar by Spanish priests attempting to interpret the oral history and traditions of extant Maya. In other words, the Maya calendar may have been very accurate internally, but very inaccurately correlated to the Julian calendar and our timeline of climate change and European history.

Andreas Fuls from the Technical University of Berlin was one of the scientists I spoke to during the production of the show, and he applied a quantitative approach to the problem by running thousands of computer simulations that shifted the Maya calendar recorded in the Dresden Codex up and down the Julian calendar until the errors between astronomical observations in the two calendars was minimized.

The result is a ~200 year error in previous attempts at correlating the Maya and Julien calendar! With the new correlation that at least Andreas Fuls believes would be more correct, it looks like the serious droughts of the A.D. 800s did NOT cause the demise of Mayan civilization and the end of the 13th Baktun and therefore the calendar would not occur until 2212! Not every Maya scholar shares Andreas’ opinion but if he was right, I guess National Geographic will have to make another film about the Maya in about 200 years!

Again, big thank you for your post and for the explanation of a lot of things I didn't understand!

With love, "MissyB007"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

topsecretgirl

WHY can't I get into the forum to read the post anymore :?:  :!:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you so much TS. I've been very emotional these last few days and I'm crying now. Tears of joy. I'm ready for whatever is coming and I'll be right there by Michael's side no matter what. Thank you for being a messenger, TS. God bless you in everything you do.

Michael, I'm so proud to say I love you. And I'll be patiently awaiting your return.

~ Lizzie <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]